Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:43 pm
Kumi blinked and finished peparing something for them to eat for now and handed him some on a plate hoping noone would come home to find them eating their food and blinked eating hers slowly, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:10 am
Noltic graciously took his food and ate it rather reevenously...

He then... was suddenly overcome by the urge to sleep... the food must have snapped him back to reality.... he turned to kumi "Are you tired hun?"

He himself was already pulling paper and a china marker from his bag and leaving the inhabitants of the house a note.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:23 am
Kumi nodded sowly ad rubbed one eyes and then yawned sleepily and a faint blush over came her face, and tears welled up in her eyes from yawning so big.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:20 am
The door of the houe flew open, and a figure was silohuetted by the sunlight outside. Stepping into the houses' light, the figure resolved into an old man. He walked with a cane, and wore what was close to a business suit. He sniffed the air, and caught scent of cooked meat. "Hello...?" He called out.  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:14 am
Noltic sat bolt upright he and Kumi had crashed in the living room and he had drawn his knife before he was even fully awake... i geuss bein paranoid amy pay off after all.

Noltic began to sit up and soon decided better to blend into the shados and watch over kumi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:33 am
Kumi blinked wide eyed and hid behind the nearest thng hoping the man wouldnt see her or Noltic.  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:57 am
The old man closed the door behind him, scanning the living room. It seemed that there had been people in his house, and still were. Crossing the room and into the kitchen, he called out once more. "Hello....? Might I see the faces of my visitors...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:59 am
Kumi glared at the old man as she hid behind the couch. She thought as to whether or not she should knock him out, or just leave him, and run when he wasn't looking.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:01 am
"I geuss that isnt an unfair request" Notlic said as he stood and made himself known.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:02 am
The old man nodded. "Good.... Now the young lady..."  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:03 am
Kumi stood up and grumbled angrily, wanting to vent her energy by hitting something as she stood besde Noltic. It could have been the old man a moment ago buut she guessed not anymore and sighed crossing her arms, looking off to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:06 am
He nodded once more, a smile on his face. "Well, It's not often that I get visitors to my home... I see that you have taken liberty of my stove... So, would you like something to drink, then?"  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:10 am
Kumi looked at the old man and shook her head keeping her mouth shut. There was something about this old man, She knew this old man wasn't dumb...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:12 am
Noltic got her attention by touching her arm (she had amazingly soft skin) and gave her a look that said "be on your guard"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:14 am
Kumi glared and sent him a warnimg lok that evidently said ' dont touch me...or I'll rip your head out...' She turned back to face the old man and crossed her arms on guard for anything that might happen.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff