Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:57 am
Sarai screamed and slammed her knee into his stomach, being glad she had zipped up her jacket all the way so that the hood of her jacket slightly covered her neck. "LET GO OF ME NOW!" she yelled at him, glaring at the vampire dead in the eye. She would not give him the satesfaction of giving in, or showing any fear. Or at least she'd try not to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:07 am
Vampi_Fang
Sarai screamed and slammed her knee into his stomach, being glad she had zipped up her jacket all the way so that the hood of her jacket slightly covered her neck. "LET GO OF ME NOW!" she yelled at him, glaring at the vampire dead in the eye. She would not give him the satesfaction of giving in, or showing any fear. Or at least she'd try not to.

"ow." He laughed. He ripped her hood off to expose her neck. "This won't hurt a bit." He leaned in.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 am
Sarai screamed as she shoved her hands into his chest to try and push him off, pulling her shoulders up as a way to try and cover her neck. Her heart was racing, pounding against her ribcage, her stomach tightening and her vision blurred in fear. "PLEASE STOP!" she yelled, moving to one side, but only pushing herself into a corner of the closet, hitting her elbow into the wall hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:30 am
Hibashira realized she wasn't going to come quietly. He focused his powers of persuasion and watched as they slowly calmed Sarai down. "Thats better."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:41 am
Sarai's eyelids lowered slightly when she felt her body forcefully relax a little. Her breath was quick, her heart still pounding against her chest in fear. Swallowing hard she remained quiet, watching him, her lips parted slightly as she breathed quickly in short gasps.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 am
Hibashira's powers finally put Sarai to sleep. He leaned in and bit her neck, drinking her blood. When she woke up, Sarai would no longer be human.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:57 am
Sarai slowly opened her eyes feeling a sharp pain in her neck. Looking around, she was in the room that held the closet, lying on the small bed. She remembered feeling tired and watching the vampire as he leaned in, his hot breath on her neck. Shuddering at the thought she reached up tentatively and gently ran her fingers over the sore spots on her neck.

Her hand began shaking, her throat tight, her eyes stinging with tears. Feeling the newfound fangs in her mouth she stared at the wall opposite of her, not even aware that the vampire was in the room. Tears slowly welled up in her eyes and began dripping down her face and landing on the bed sheets. Her head ached, her neck ached her teeth ached, and every nerve in her body was so sensative it hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:02 pm
Vampi_Fang
Sarai slowly opened her eyes feeling a sharp pain in her neck. Looking around, she was in the room that held the closet, lying on the small bed. She remembered feeling tired and watching the vampire as he leaned in, his hot breath on her neck. Shuddering at the thought she reached up tentatively and gently ran her fingers over the sore spots on her neck.

Her hand began shaking, her throat tight, her eyes stinging with tears. Feeling the newfound fangs in her mouth she stared at the wall opposite of her, not even aware that the vampire was in the room. Tears slowly welled up in her eyes and began dripping down her face and landing on the bed sheets. Her head ached, her neck ached her teeth ached, and every nerve in her body was so sensative it hurt.

"Hm, a complete transformation in record time...and by the way, what I did was a favor. If I hadn't found you, you'd have died ten minutes ago." The voice came from behind Sarai.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:10 pm
Sarai shuddered at the voice of the vampire behind her. "So instead of dying, you thought fit that I live forever?" she asked in a quivering voice, tears streaming down her cheeks, turning her head slightly so she could see the vampire out of the corner of her eye. Her breaths were quick and uneven as she cried. Noticing her long hair had changed to be a darker brown...different from her usually light brown hair. She would not know it yet, but her golden brown eyes had also turned a deep blood red, her pupils now slits like a snake's or cat's pupils.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 pm
"Pretty much..." He said innocently.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate

Sarai narrowed her tear-filled eyes as she slowly stood up, gently placing her feet on the cold floor, her nerves screaming in pain. Swallowing hard she turned to the vampire, her throat tightening in anger before she finally screamed, "I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" and finally ran at him slamming her fists into his chest rapidly, yelling as she hit him over and over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Kuran awoke and yawned sleepily"wonder what the guys are up to"he miled his eyes still barely opening he put on clothes and left the room,he walked around,as bored as he was anything would be good,he heard someone screaming behind a door,he opened it and asked "anyone home?"  

vampslayer3

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:51 pm
Vampi_Fang
Konkaro-reincarnate

Sarai narrowed her tear-filled eyes as she slowly stood up, gently placing her feet on the cold floor, her nerves screaming in pain. Swallowing hard she turned to the vampire, her throat tightening in anger before she finally screamed, "I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" and finally ran at him slamming her fists into his chest rapidly, yelling as she hit him over and over again.

Hibashira picked Sarai up by the collar of her shirt. "SHUT UP!! If I had left you there you wouldn't have died quick and painlessly! It would have taken you twenty-four hours until you actually died, and every second the pain would have doubled!! I SAVED YOU!!!!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Leanna's head turned towards the direction of the yelling. "Sarai's turned..." She said, standing up and running for the door. She headed for the direction of the sound and passed in front of a mirror. She was shocked at what she saw. Her dress was ripped in an unconvienient way, blood was dripping down her neck and down the plunging neckline of her dress. Her eyes were a vibrant blue green, her skin pale. She shook the image out of her mind and ran towards Sarai's yelling.  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:33 pm
((leaving TOMORROW, be back SATURDAY))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items