Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:23 am
"would you like something to eat?" Tao asked as he got up to make some tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:03 am
Kumi smiled and nodded."Thankyou...."she said softly.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:14 am
about five minutes later Tao came back with a silver platter that had two tea cups and a plate of crumpets, and butter, a few other things and a pot of tea. "you're welcome"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:58 pm
Suzu leaped on the trees dodging the ground. It started raining, she found a house nearby and decided to stay in there till the rain stop.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:13 pm
((oh how i wish i had something to do))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:57 pm
Kumi smiled and ate a small crumpet and giggled"Its good..."she said sweetly.

(( im drinkin a pina collada XDDDD i have no idea how to spell it XDDD))

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 pm
"good" Tao said eating a crumpet, he put his cup down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 am
Noltic burst into the home.... the lair of a soul snatcher.... the girl obviously didnt know that the circle of bluestone she crossed was holding a horrible creature like this....

He looked around and saw the girl suddenly then he took the dager sticking from hs gauntlet and slashed a hole in his arm. The blood began to dab onto his skin and he scooped it up in his fingers and drew a blood rune on his forehead... he needed to seal his soul in his body and then he looked to the girl and started towards her.... dulling her dagers with a quick motion of his hands....

"Its allright... look this is to protect you, it'll be okay."  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:14 am
Even though her swords were dull, doesn't mean she can't kill anyone with it. She didn't master her swordsman ship for nothing. "Dulling my daggers and swords doesn't mean anything." She said taking out her sword. "Why are you following me anyways?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 pm
((if you like Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain..))  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:20 pm
Noltic smiled.... "Fine ill not follow you any longer... feel free to leave... in fact i suggest you do if you wish to keep your body.... a soul eater lives in this circle... and the rain outside will most likely return you to the poisoned state you were in before. Not like i meant to help you or anything but whatever."

Noltic layed his hands on his coat and pulled his hood over his head "... i'll leave if you want me to, but you can still have my help."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Kumi smiled and looked around and then hopped out of the seat and walked down the hall."You dont mind if I explore a bit do you?"she asked smiling.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:02 pm
"no of course not" Tao said as he got up and grabbed a purple latern "take this with you"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Kumi looked around quietly as she accepted the lantern and walked down the hall."She looked from side to side at the books lining the shelves and walked past a few doors.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:14 pm
"damn she looks good, i wish she would always be together with me..." Tao frowned knowing that could never happen.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff