Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:35 am

Her curiousity took the best of her and she jumped over to the spot where she heard voices and smelled blood. She hid in the shadows concealing her aura and she just watched.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:24 pm

"Healing him to kill him is wasteful." he thought to himself for several moments before turning to the man. "You can live and build your life up again from the ground. You have nothing anymore and many of your wounds are not from me. I will know if you live a dishonest life again. Miss Chi you can heal him. He looked around curiously. I don't feel anything powerful, yet something is not right..."Miss Chi do you smell anyone?"

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:05 pm

She knew he thought she was there so she left as quietly as she came since the show was over.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:57 am

Chi looked towards the direction that she knew someone had been in. Yeah it was slightly hidden but familar. I think it was that lady I met earlier. She didn't seem to like my fire changing color.

Chi walks over to the guy on the ground and pulss out and few leaves and berries. Without much care she stuffs the things in his throat. Swallow those or you'll still be in pain. SHe then summons some energy to her hand witch glows a light blue. Running it over his body a few times Chi heals his wounds and gets up. Know just reast to get your strength up and you'll be fine.

Beginning to walk away she says, gotta go find a deer or somethin for Mai. I hope she still ok, it's dangerous in here. I think I'll check on her. Worse comes to worse I'll use some of my blood. I think I'm an animal, Chi goes of on a tangent talking to herself as she stands there.

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:05 am

MAi is on the floor
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:07 am

Name:Torin
Appearence:User Image
Wepons:A katana
Race: human
Clothing: Wears a black shirt and dark blue pants.
Other: He doesn't have much of a background.

Atacis_Grave

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:11 am

Torin walked through the forest quietly. "Is there anything in this place at all?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:57 pm

((Sorry Cracker. I lost the page. sweatdrop ))

Sky got up and brushed herself off. she bagen walking. "HELLO? MIA?" She called looking for everyone. "IS ANYONE THERE?"

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:01 pm

Torin saw a girl yelling. "I'm here."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:08 pm

She jumped. "Wh-who are you?" She asked. "Why do people keep poping out?" She asked again.

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:14 pm

"Sorry. I'm Torin." He said.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:22 pm

She looked at him saspishly. "I-im Karen." She said ((Yes I know typo the first time -_-'))

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:27 pm

"Nice to meet you." He said.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:36 pm

She sighed and said, "Yeah, ditto, hey have you seen a girl pass by here?"

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:39 pm

"No but I could help you find her." He said.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff