Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the fight till then end((vampire rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:05 am
Raven scanned the rubble as he darted through. a small scrap of paper caught his eye. He went over and picked it up. His heart skipped a beat when he recognized the slightly curled writing. It read; "Allem-" and was cut off there. Raven thought through what little french he knew. Eventually he came up with an answer: "Allemagne: Germany" it wasnt very precise but it narrowed his search down. He stood straight and crossed his arms over his chest. A red aura shone around him as he transformed, he grew black dragon-like wings and his body appeared to turn to black shadowy silk, his hair becoming black and flickering like a flame from his head. He reared his legs and took off into the night sky as his Demon alter-ego: Volsha.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:12 am
Skip watches the dragon fly overhead and itches to attack. He decides against, seeing as how he's never encountered a dragon like this. Skip continues walking through the night without rest.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:22 am
"Allemagne, Germany?" Victoria wondered to herself. She shook her head and a black substance seemed to swallow her. A second later she appeared in the intended destination.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:47 am
SweetHugz
Sakira walked down the streets, following Anzu. "So are you hungry?" She said, breaking the slience.

[[So... whose the leader of the vampires?]]

[[ i don't know yet.....]]

"hmmm....yea i guess so"she answered sakira.  

anzuShirazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 am
Anzu_Shirazaki13
SweetHugz
Sakira walked down the streets, following Anzu. "So are you hungry?" She said, breaking the slience.

"Okay, let's find someone to eat." Sakira said, heading towards a dark alley way.

[[>_< you could be the leader.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 am
After about 20 minutes flying Volsha ploughed down below the clouds. he could easily have travelled by Shadows but he preferred flying. At the end of his plummet he landed in an empty Avenue, turning back into Raven. He suddenly sensed a hiding presence, it was the same as he'd felt before. "Hmph, either I have an enthusiastic fan or a devoted stalker" he said to himself as he wandered down off to search for Monsieur Bouchard. He would rather have flown in his other form, but Volsha was faster.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:17 pm
SweetHugz
Anzu_Shirazaki13
SweetHugz

"Okay, let's find someone to eat." Sakira said, heading towards a dark alley way.

[[>_< you could be the leader.]]

[[only if yall want me to be]]
anzu faollowed her into the ally  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 pm
[[I'm just suggesting that you should, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.]]
"Let's wait. Someone should come soon." Sakira said leaning on the wall, in the shadows.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:31 am
"Both wrong," Victoria said, rolling her eyes and stepping out of the shadows. "I said that I'd go with you to look for Bouchard. That means all the way; I never give up on tracking someone."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:08 pm
"Well," Raven said lightly, "I probably wouldnt have been so on edge if you'd made your presence known earlier" he continued. He stretched his neck and shoulders. Flying always left him tighter than a watch-spring. "I appreciate your help, thank you" he added, not wanting to seem rude.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:40 pm
"I thought I'd see what you would do if I followed you," Victoria shrugged and smiled--a rare thing for her. "And your welcome. It's no problem really."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:56 pm
SweetHugz
[[I'm just suggesting that you should, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.]]
"Let's wait. Someone should come soon." Sakira said leaning on the wall, in the shadows.

Yean..."Anzu answered staying hidden her red eyes flashing in the dark  

anzuShirazaki

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:35 am
"Well," Raven started, "I have the whole country to search. Unless i can find some other way of narrowing it down"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:08 pm
"You forget that I now have his scent. I can narrow it down to what district he's in from here." Victoria's eyes scanned the dark horizon, though her face showed no signs of concentrating. "He's here in Allemagne, but he's ready to run. I hope you're good at sneaking up on people, because if you ruin the chase by knocking something over in close proximity to him...."  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:54 am
"If I'm close enough to someone I can, for want of a better word, teleport to their shadow, as you saw back in france" He answered, "Well we best get going, i don't need to worry about you keeping up with me at least" he said almost cheekily as he sprinted silently in the direction she had indicated. His footfalls completetly inaudible, if he could not be seen it was like he wasnt there.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff