Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shee_p

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 pm
hi! i'm shee_p. at first i thought L was strange. after reading the manga i found out that he was cool for being strange. i like eating corn with butter. and i like cheese as well. it's nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 pm
Hellos peoples. I be Orochikotsu, or Oro-chan for short. ^^ I'm a bit on the crazy side (just ask Misuki) and I'm quite the L obsessor.

Mnyes. Obsessor. *shifty eyes* I have a plushie of him. That I mostly got for free because I spent my only doller on it and mooched the other twenty five off of my father. (I don't mooch that often from anyone, I'm just very muchly a lurker)

I also went to my first convention, Jafax, this year. It consists of two days. Day one I was disappointed because I couldn't get an L plushie, and then I glomped an L cosplayer. I also got two more hugs from that L during that day. On the second day there were two more so I ended up getting so many L-hugs that I lost count. I also ended up chasing the one from the day before across a bridge.

If that person is here: I'm sorry about scaring you like that, and running from me doesn't exactly help on either side. *shifty eyes* I still love the L-glomp picture even though it's very fuzzy though. whee  

Stephkotsu

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:49 pm
'Ello! I'm Ushi Waka-Laka, or as my friends call me, Mei-chan (although that isn't my real name...that's a secret!) ninja I'm 15 years old, I'm quiet, random, smart, and I love to play my flute (proud band geek!) . I have loved L since the first time he appeared in the anime. I was all like "Oh my god! L is a hottie!" xp I've watched all of the Death Note episodes and I own books 10, 11, and 12. I also love Near too..but not as much as L. 3nodding I also really like the pairing LxLight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:33 am
Hello, everybody! The name is Jade the Hatless as you can see, and I think L is the best! I can't really describe how important he is. It's impossible.  

hatlesschild

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:58 am
HELLO ALL!

I am of 16 earth years, and my nationality is... you don't need to know that.

I have been a death note fan all of 35 minutes(jk). I've actually been a fan for almost a year now, and my favorite character is L (well, duh). ANd my favorite pairing is Raito/L (gets pelted with rotten tomatoes "OMG it burns!")

And that's all I've got for right now... Yay... You can go to the next post now~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:55 pm
    Um, hey. I'm new here. My name is L.
;D y halo thar  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

winterbirdie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:05 pm
hello everyone! i'm winterbirdie... or Birdie for short! i really enjoy anime in general but one of my fav character was always L!
mostly because he was (is) so intelligent! *fangirl sigh* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:17 am
Kon'nichwa Kajichan desu!
I heart L. And all his supah monkey powers.
-Spoilers-

And I miss him terribly, stupid Raito....
I still can't hate him though Dx He does all crazy in the end and it's just like AWWWWWWWWWW. Nowhere near as AWWWW as L's death though...

-End Spoiler-
And I'm glad to be in this guild ^^
I never watched the anime, but I read all the manga. The anime scares me to no end o.0

x_Kajichan_x

akaakashaboingboing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Domo guys for joining me! Um, I'm akaakashaboingboing, er, just call me aka! Um...I'm a Huge Fan of L as you can see, on my profile and my avi! I will be a part of this guild, and I'll be an avid poster, though sometimes I go someplace everynow and then.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:10 pm
hello everyone, lovely to be here. wink I'm Rosa and i'm from Australia. i'm 18 years old (which means i can booze all i like!) and i'm a major L fan... what else can i say... er... BAI! sweatdrop  

Chocolate Noodlez

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:51 pm
hi i'm micholetto i'm glad you let me join  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:51 pm
I'm Lady Gyrfalcon, but most people call me LG or Gyr or Gri because it takes much less time to type out. I'm Irish, and in my mid teens.

I've read all of the volumes of Death Note, and Light used to be my favourite character before he went completely insane. So my favourite character is L. I have an L plushie and a Death Note keyring that also has L's laptop affixed to it.

I have a weird burning amibition to join Coffee and Strawberries, but I fear I may mess up the application form, as I can't for the life of me figure what "typing literally" means. From that I guess you can surmise that I slash L and Light-kun. Please don't kill me!

I have my own guild, but it's weird, insane and absolutely full of slash and loonatics.
I want a copybook that's bound like the Death Note. Or, even better, an address book. xd

I have the bad habit of saying "Ne?"

Strange but true- (Complete with spoiler.)
I was eating a packet of chocolate koala biscuits when L died in the manga! eek
-End strange but true.  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

Aki Suzume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:14 pm
Hey, I'm new here ^^ You can call me Butters. L is my favorite character of Death Note, which is the anime I am currently obsessing over mrgreen

I got my sis to make me a huge L pillow, which I'm actually giving away for my friend's b-day, but she'll make me another one xD

I'm 14, and can be very random ninja Well, I'm off! *goes to post on other guild topics*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:08 am
hello people...  

Kausu Akuma

Kausu Akuma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:11 am
yeah, stuff about me... lets see... im a death note fan (obviosly) and L is my favorite character biggrin and uh... thats about it :/.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff