Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 pm
"Dude I got some cloths for you, I think I found a pair of jeans that'll work for ya at anyrate, if not I got a belt for you." He paused a moment, "You want me to leave them out here or what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:37 pm
Gaston frowns as he hears Duncan's news. Given the seriousness of the situation, he refrains from making the usual jokes about someone Methos' age being addled to the point of a stroke and broken hip after so powerful a Quickening.

"MISSING? That can't bode well." Major understatement for sure. "If four people went up against Adam almost back to back, that tells me that someone powerful or a group of someones knows exactly who Adam is."

Gaston doesn't talk about it much, but he's not an especially power hungry type. He doesn't particularly care about winning the Prize and isn't trying especially hard to do so...but still...Methos is quite powerful...there aren't many Immortals Gaston would allow to live after taking his mentor's Quickening. Precautions, and all that.

"Look, we need to find out where Adam got off too and possibly who's after him." The younger Immortal sounds quite concerned...likely for a number of reasons. "I'd like to help find him...I can be back there in about six hours ifyou can use an extra hand."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:40 pm
"Okay, seriously, nobody start shootin' or chick-fightin' or anything like that," Booth said, backing toward the office door. Keeping his eyes on the girls, he knocked hard on the wood behind him.

"Mr. Dawson!" he called. "Mr. MacLeod! We've got... a situation goin' on out here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 pm
"Yes, thank you!" Adam called to Mat, his voice a tad too high, still unnerved. "Did you see...? Never mind -- don't go away from the door, I'll be right out!"

He hurriedly rinsed off and turned off the water, grabbing one of the big fluffy towels.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:54 pm
"Hopefully we'll find him before then," Mac said as Joe went to open the door, "but we can use all the help we can get. If you can get here, I'd welcome it."

He had had to talk Amanda out of flying in from Paris, and still wasn't convinced she wouldn't suddenly show up on his doorstep ready to add her own special brand of chaotic help to the mix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:05 am
"Chick-fighting?" Kali asked, maybe with a tiny bit of amusement, "I don't think so sweetie, not my thing, but fine if she's not here to cause harm then I have nothing against her." Just like that she pointed the gun towards the floor, clicked on the safety and holstered it.

That right there got Luana to think less of her, but she gave a nod, more like a small bow before putting the weapon away, she was someone that could wait calmly, but in a case like this she was getting annoyed. She hadn't moved, no reason to, which left her to near the exit, right were she wanted to be, though took a half a second to pull strands of hair from her face and tuck them behind her ear. Luana had nothing else to say to them, at lest that was polite at all so merely watched them with cold eyes.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:46 am
That alone got Matthew to raise an eyebrow, what could get to a person's mind in the shower, come on, but he shrugged and leaned against the wall next to the door. "Okay." This was so his kind deed for the day, or year the rate this was going, helping people was fine and dandy, but this was pushing it, how many ******** over immortals could there be at one time? On second thought he didn't want to know. Nope right now he just wanted to get everyone ready and out to the damned waffle house, which reminded him, "Yo! Birdy chick! Try to look like you're not a horror victim or something!" Okay so not the nicest way to put it, he was hoping it would annoy her enough for her to at lest try to clean up some, run a brush though the rat-nest that was her hair, something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:27 pm
"Yeah, I hope he's turned up by then myself, but with Adam, you never know." Gaston responded. "At any rate, I'll get myself back to Seacouver ASAP. Thanks for the call, MacLeod." Apart from his initial entrance, Gaston will do his best to return the Highlander's courtesy by not doing anything reckless, explosive, or otherwise overly conspicuous when he arrives.

Once the call had been ended, Gaston quickly packed his things and exited his room. Futaba Mao sat cross legged before a low table in the main hall, preparing to enjoy a cup of tea. "I have to leave, Mao. A friend and mentor of mine is in trouble, and I must help see to him."

As was usual with the older man, Mao hardly seemed fazed by the turn of events. "Yet you have only just arrived, Wu."

Gaston nodded. "I know, and I regret I must cut this visit short. I have a duty to this friend that cannot be ignored."

Mao accepted this calmly, sipping his tea. "We do what we must." The older Immortal stood politely. "Farewell, Wu."

Gaston bowed at the waist. "Farewell, Mao. I am honored by your show of hospitality, and hope to return so."

Mao returned the gesture. "I would be honored to have you as my guest once again."

With that, Gaston shouldered his duffel and strode out.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 pm
Joe opened the door and scowled at Booth. "What is it?"

"See for yourself," Booth responded, stepping aside. "She's looking for Mr. MacLeod."

Duncan, having hung up with Gaston, appeared at Joe's shoulder, looking across the bar at the tense figure in the doorway. "Luana," he gasped, striding toward her as Joe moved out of his way.

The older Watcher merely glanced at Luana before he was moving toward Kali, leaving Booth looking confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:17 pm
"We don't have time, come." She barely paid attention to Joe, almost uncaring about him, sure she noted him being here, but that was all, "I have little calm left to play with others at the moment, Dame Phoenix and Heir Adam are under the care of else one, you might wish to come." With little else to say she turned and walked out, seeming to not give a s**t if he followed or not, or who else followed.

Kali snorted, "b***h."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:20 pm
Adam dried off quickly, wrapped the towel around himself, then unlocked and cracked the door. For a moment he looked anxiously past Mat, as if looking for someone else, then relaxed a little bit. "Thanks," he said, taking the little pile of clothes from Mat. "I'll be out in a minute."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:28 pm
Matthew blinked, "Okay, whatever." He was simple, surprised slightly, but gave a shrug and wandered off to call for his car to be back around, hopefully it at lest had gas now.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 pm
An hour and a half after getting off the phone with MacLeod, fire spewed from the huge twin engines, sending the SR-71 rocketing down the runway and into the air. Passing into international airspace in a matter of minutes, Gaston quickly accelerated past the sound barrier and began the long climb. Levelling out at about ninety thousand feet, the former recon plane was able to achieve a speed of approximately 2600 miles per hour...at this rate, Gaston would cross the Pacific and be over Seacouver in about four and a half more hours.

Upon reaching his cruising altitude, Gaston took a few moments to admire the pronounced curvature of the Earth. From this high up, even the most war torn and ravaged regions of the globe would appear serene and peaceful. If only everyone else could see such sights, the world would likely become a much better place.

The satellite communications link became active, breaking Gaston out of his reverie. "Marceau, my boy." It was Lord Drake, the head of Balance. "I do hope you will be able to provide a few more details as to why I went to such great expense to urgently extract a field agent from his own vacation."

"It has to do with my background, Lord Drake." Gaston responded. "My first teacher may very well have been compromised...the knowledge posessed by one such as he could cause great damage if put in the wrong hands. I MUST determine my mentor's status, and assess the possible threat level should that knowledge have been passed on to another." Balance did know something of Immortals, but Gaston, and the two others affiliated with the organization did their best to keep the details of Quickenings and the Prize under tight wraps.

"I see." Drake still did not sound happy. "Fortuntely for you, my good friend Kristoff is one of your kind...he seems to understand your motivations, while I do not completely myself. To that end, I will allow your use of Balance resources to expedite your return. However." A beat. "The expenditures accrued in extracting you from Hokkaido as well as arranging the political permits to allow the unscheduled flight of your Blackbird will be deducted from your salary. You may have your full two weeks furlough once you conclude your business...but any travel and other resources used will be at your own expense. Balance Incorporated does not exist to allow its operatives to run personal errands at the company's expense."

"Understood, Lord Drake." Gaston responded. "I'll take what I can get." Drake may sound mean, but he's actually in one of his more reasonable moods tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:49 pm
MacLeod glanced back at Joe. "I'll call you when I know something," he said quickly.

"Get going, then," Joe responded gruffly. "Watch your head, Mac." It was the best he could do at the moment. Without knowing what really happened between Luana and her Watcher, he dared not warn MacLeod outright.

Mac glanced back at Joe, then nodded at the warning as he left the bar. To Luana, he said, "Either we take my car or I follow you. Adam's sword is in my back seat."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas