Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:28 pm
Yagami-Yura
My whole fam hates anything anime. Everythine my brother tries to mention it he always says "That chinese $#!t" and it sometimes ticks me off. My parents don't understand why I like it and i have an aunt who tries to "attempt" to take anythuing anime out of my life. I told her it would be impossible but she's still going for it. She's even trying to change my clothing sytle from black to pink and I HATE pink. That's basicly it i think, a brother who makes fun of me,parents who never wnats to understand me, and a tia(spanish for aunt) who wants to change me mentally and physically.......I hate my life.

That sounds farmiliar.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:13 pm
I talk about it passively, specially if I'm seeing a parody on the computer. But generally it's more of "Stacey why are you sitting like that?" Or "Stacey did you use all that bloody sweetener again?" and even "Stop biting your hand!" All accompanied with the confuzzled glare that my mum does so well.  

CyanideCherub

Sarcastic Wittiness

Questionable Fairy

20,975 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:14 pm
just my sister does. since, y'know, she's as big a fan as i am. my parents don't really care one way or another, they only know if i tell them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:21 pm
sweatdrop My friends know that I'm addicted to L lol... and they told me to find a REAL LIFE boyfriend! xp  

XxShinju

snubsnub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:57 pm
My parents don't mind. They don't really care what I do most of the time. =P
One of my friends on the other hand, we always talk about Death Note to eachother. We're Death Note/L freaks. X_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:57 pm
In my mind I have always been a few years ahead of my body. I age faster in my head. Because of this I can grow tired of things suted to my age quickly, and it is only easy to fool them into thinking I am in a normal mindset, is my hormones(clouding my thinking, and making me want to exercise. PFFF it sucks.), and that I am simply a guilous lying A hole.
I have a few animes that are good, that I watch a majority of the time, and that are more moraly corect, and suited to my age. that way they don't get suspicous. I have been playing the boy on the edge of ansomnia for a while now, and don't get in trouble when I sneak out of my room.

I think If I can read enough about L on this guild, I can become him. Which would be great for getting girls, getting school done, catching a holes who try to kill me with their death notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... And... Etc.  

27x

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:05 pm
Nope.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:04 pm
User Image

My sister thinks I'm emo for liking Death Note. sweatdrop

But yeah, they know a bit about my love of L. After seeing my drawings of him, after I ordered an L nendoroid and plushie (nendoroid got cancelled. crying ) and countless L-fan youtube videos I watch on youtube, they sort of know by now.

Previously Osaka Eats Your Grandma. Decided that it's more fun to be inflatable than eat Grandmas.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

OHEMGEEITSME7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:12 pm
my mom and my friends know my death note obession. my dad hates me watching the show. and i've finally mastered the way of sitting in the chair like L. i do it in any chair that dose'nt have the desk part attached. but my legs go numb...after a while... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:35 am
My brothers know. My mother however, is kind of disturbed by Death Note in General because of Ryuk. He's the only thing she's seen from Death Note (She walked by the computer while I was watching it) so she doesn't care to hear. It's never really been discussed with the rest of my family.  

Aurelialight

Euroption

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:13 pm
my family knows..they better know, i set L as my background XP, my dad thinks it "gay chinese ninja s**t" ...considering there are ninjas and everything in death note right?

..anywho, my mom doesnt really care

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:36 pm
Eh.. i guess my aunt knows I watch it, seeing as she watched an episode or two with me. She'd prefer me not to watch/read it, but doesn't make a big deal out of it.  

The Great Majora

BloodRoseBed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:55 am
Well, Ive told mom most of the story so she probably told dad. I don't know what she tinks about it, but what can I do. I bought myself the death note notebook and left it in the comp. My 28yearold sister grabbed it and started reading it, and just because like 1 oe 2 pages of rules talk about suicide, she's determined that dn is about suicide. God, I hate her so much for being such a lousy person....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:28 pm
I never tell anything to anybody...so no.  

mosaic reality

Familiar Poster

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:02 am
um...my family knowa i watch death note, i love death note, but my parents said its fine..

o yea, i hav a friend, who hav a really strict parents and he cant watch death note..that is sad huh! im lucky i hav a parents that is not so strict  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff