Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:59 am
Sakira noticed the boy looking back at her. She quickly blushed and looked down. "Maybe I can make another new friend." She thought. Sakira checked on her wings to make sure it's well groom. Then she went up to the samurai and blushed. "Hi." She said shyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:28 pm
Ronin turned to Sakira, who greeted him. He blushed as well, seeing how cute she was. "H-hi there" he said timidly. 'Wow...she has wings. Could she be an angel?" he thought as he looked at her  

HaJoeKen

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:35 pm
Kumi blinked watching the two and then looked off to the side feeling bored and she turned and walked down the street and blinked looking at the bums, the boy had just beaten up and chukled lightly and then kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:52 pm
Sakira looked at him for a few seconds. "Are you from the past?" She asked.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:00 am
"Y-yes I am." he replied. "That and I'm very much lost. I've lost my map a while back. And the map was too hard to read. It was in english" he blushed in embarrassment  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:30 pm
"Well I don't know much about here either..." She admitted. "There's a nearby Inn you can stay in until you can search for the place your looking for."  

SweetHugz

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:04 pm
Gaia Name:TerraPhoenix

Roleplaying Name:Andrew Walkins

Class:Expert (Tech/Weapons Expert and Martial Arts Adept)

Race:Human

Appearance:User Image

Biography:Andrew was orphaned at birth and, as a result, he has difficulty trusting anyone. He is extremely intelligent, and possesses much knowledge of modern technology and weapons.

Personality: A good guy on the inside, his hard exterior is difficult to penetrate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:26 pm
"Really? Can you show me where please?" he felt maybe it's time he took a break and rested for a bit.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:23 pm
"Okay!" She said happily. "Follow me." Sakira started to walk towards the direction of the Inn. "He seems so noble and brave carrying a sword around." She thought giggling at her own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Ronin followed her and looking at her wings and thinknig about just how cute she is. "She really must be an angel....i mean, someone as cute as her....well maybe she could be my friend" He thought, blushing. "W-what's your name, miss?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:15 pm
"Just call me Sakira." She said as she continue to walk. "We're almost there and what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:21 pm
Gaia Name: DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

Roleplaying Name: Kara Leone

Class: Thief, Archer, Warrior

Race: Half Human, Half Vampire

Appearance: User Image

Biography: Kara's parents died when she was around four, and since then she hasn't been in a stable home. She works hard to defend herself and others.

Personality: Kara tries not to show what she's feeling. She's usually a little depressed, but it's not hard to cheer her up.  

amore_mia_bella

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:25 pm
"My name is Ronin. Hajimashit-..err I mean...pleased to meet you." he laughed nervously, reminding himself not to speak too much Japanese unlss others understood. He smiled at her, though nervously  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:33 pm
She giggled. "We're here." She said pointing at the Inn. "Let's go in."  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:31 pm
Kara was walking through the streets when she bumped into a rich--and evil--diplomat. "Good day sir, how are you?" She asked sweetly, slipping her hand into his coat pocket.
"I'm well thankyou, thankyou," he said as he continued down the street, pushing aside beggars.
"Not for long," she said with a smirk when he was out of ear shot. She began running down the street when she heard a loud shout.
"WHERE DID MY MONEY GO??????"
Kara laughed and reached a small, broken down shack. She knocked on the door and opened it to a family of five children, their parents, and their grandparents. "Here you go," she said, handing the bag of money to the mother who was bending over a small pot of water with a small bit of meat cooking in it.
"Bless you Kara," the mother said, tears filling her eyes.
"It was no problem," she said sincerely. "I've got to go now, I'll come stop by later with that remedy." She gave the woman a hug and slipped out the front door.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff