Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:35 pm
"the first one was to check how strong her immune system, which is almost zero" Tao said

then he looked down "which means the cure would kill her no matter what you did  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:48 pm
"Look Tao she doesnt want to be a krnsk no matter how much hed rather not be a vampire.... and honestly i think she can pull through.... the science behind a means isnt everything"

Noltic feeling the edge taken out of the air holstered his guns....

Besides he knew he could draw faster than tao could move anyway.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:58 pm
"look Noltic another year or two as a vampire and she can lose her soul and feed off humans" Tao frowned

pulling guns out of his jacket he stood ready

"lets go kill some vampires"

Tao dissapeared into the shadows only emerge behind Noltic

"you game?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 pm
With a smile Noltic turned arouns he didnt have any cool tricks like that... but he drew and fired a shot out the windo into the window of anothe home.... and a moment later there was a sickening groan.

"Look man im in but Kumi stays here and i call the shots when it comes to her allright?"

"Unless youd like to come love?" Noltic said as he turned to kumi... he had a little more faith in her, if hed known she could fight from the bigginning he wouldnt have been so worried.

He still was, but he intended to look out for her.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:13 pm
Kumi looked at Noltic and nodded uncorssing her arms and stretching them up in the airt."Ya, Im coming..."she stated and tilted her head."I hope there arent any objections."she said winking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:18 pm
"Dont say that... you know as well as i that i dont want you coming but whatever the case kumi me an you can take down twice as many as this guy" Noltic slurred out with a challenge to Tao.

His mind was already hasing over he could feel the blood rushing though his veins as every one stood out against his skin.

"Kumi.... your gonna stay with me... tao can take care of himself.... "

With that Noltic grabbed her hand and jumped theough the window... it was much cooler and he loved doin that.

He stood up winked at kumi and picked the glass from his skin... she was unscathed...  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:29 pm
Kumi looked over her shoulder at Tao nd her free hand instinctively reached for her neck agai just incase. She then turned and looked at Noltic and raised an eyebrow as he picked the glass from his skin."Why do guys insist on doing the dumbest things?"she asked herself quietly, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:38 pm
"well love reaon Number 1: i wanted to be in this alley in the first place im not much of a hey you and then fight kinda guy sneak attacks are my thing... Number 2: any vampire that touches me on a scrape will get a bit of a burn as my antivampire genes burn their skin and Number 3: It was just too cool."

Noltic spied an old truc across the street and looke to kumi "Know how to drive?"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:44 pm
Kumi looked at him and grinned running over to it, and looking over her shoulder."Depends, you like going really fast?"she said sticking out her tongue playfully and pulling open the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:52 pm
noltic hooped onto the bed of the truck... and took out his kniofe he stuctk it through a button hole on the die of his coat and into the roof of the cab...

"remeber to buckle up love... well go to the blood side and hunt down some punk vampire supremecy ganga.... stupid teenagers!"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:01 pm
Kumi reached up and pulled a pin from her heair and stuck it in the ignition and fiddled a bit until it kicked it."Hah..i still got it."she said grinning. She revved the engine a bit and slammed o the gas and took off down the street."Okay, so where to?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:07 pm
Noltic at this point his jacket minus one botton hole... braced his stance and drew his guns....

"GO TO THE WEST SIDE THATS USUALLY WHERE THE BRETHREN CLAIM TURF"

Hed have to think odf a gang logo just to plaster everywhere in vampire blood... he smiled as he thought this... he hoped kumi go there quickly... he really really needed to shoot something... he could feel the veins bursting under his flesh and kniting themselve back together.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:19 pm
Kumi grinned and nodded, using her drifting skills to weave in and out of people, cars, and into turns quicker than others. She then spun into a stop and sirked out the widow."Here..."she sad and poijnted out the window, one hand still on the steering wheel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Noltic looked around... he saw the symbol on walls and mailboxes all around.... the blood cross tih the fangs and eyes.... he gave a smile as he hopped down from the back of the pick up.

and then he pulled out his knife and slashed a cut across his wrist and whiped out the closest symbol...

He returned to the pick up and looked at Kumi

"Now love we wait..."

Noltic attempted to hide his shaking hands... he was so exhilerated but he had nothing to do.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:26 pm
Kumi opeed the door and kicked it closed behind her and crossed her arms, leaning on the door with her arms losed, beside Noltic."How long do you think we have to wait?"she asked looking up at him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff