Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 am
Umi nodded as she climbed out of the truck."Well it could be worse there could be man eating spiders in there."Umi joked as she looked over at the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:16 am
Sakira got out the truck and look sleepily at the house. "I don't really care as long as I get a good night sleep." She said yawning. "Come on, let's go in."  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:42 pm
Leanna jumped out of the truck and followed the others. "So, is everybody ready for exploring?" She asked jokingly, watching them all yawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:01 pm
Sakira look at Lenna, sleepily. Her eyes felt heavy. "Sorry Lenna, but maybe tomorrow. Right now I can't think straight." She murmured.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Leanna laughed. "I'll agree to that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:38 pm
Sakira went into the house and plop down on the nearest bed she found. She didn't even bother to change into her PJs. "Good night." She said drowsily.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 pm
"'Night," Leanna said as she walked down the hallway and found another empty bedroom. She changed out of her clothes into a lacey tank top and a pair of spandex short-shorts then sat on her bed, staring out the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:57 pm
Sakira woke up at 6 a.m. in the morning. "Ahh, a good night's sleep is all I needed." She said as she got up and stretched. Sakira went downstairs and started to prepare pancakes.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm
Leanna came down the stairs, still in her pajamas. "Good morning," she said with a yawn to Sakira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:00 am
"Morning." Sakira said cheerfully. "Do you want some pancakes?"  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:07 am
"Sure, thanks," she said as she sat down at the table and rested her head on her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:40 pm
((leaving tomorrow, be back saturday))  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 pm
Sakira handed Lenna a plate with 3 pancakes. "Here you go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:04 pm
[[Only Umi,me and breakmyheart posted xD Akaya43 and Zargon kinda abandoned this fourm]]  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:42 am
((Actually, we are here, just some stuff came up and we haven't been able to get on very much, sorry))

Zargon was awoken by the smell of food cooking. He got up, got dressed and made his way down the stairs "Who's cooking what?" he asked "It smells delicious"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff