Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:20 pm
User Image
Gaia Name: Skwirt Gun Suicide
Character name: Damien
Sex: male
Appearance: about six feet tall. muscled but skinny
Bio (Pre Armageddon): Damien let reclusive life. Not many people liked Damien, especially since his father was always going on about the end of the world. Damein's dad was one of those people you might find on a street corner with a big cardboard sign that said 'the end is near'. as a result of his father's behaivior Damein only had a few friends and those were wiped out in the recent apocalyptic war.
How they survived(optional): His 'crazy' dad built a shelter for the prophecised third world war, even though everyone told him he was just wasting his resources. But it was a good thing he did because it saved Damien's life. He managed to get into the shelter even though the rest of his family didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:01 pm
Raven quickly looked to Lissianna and squinted. "Leutenant? Is that you?!" He then smiled and saluted her with a serious look on his face. "Private First Class Raven Bolshevik, reporting for duty." Even after the wreckage, he still felt the need to keep formalities. He then went at ease and walked over to Lissianna and patted her on the shoulder. "Hey, I thought you had died with the rest of the squad! Is anyone else with you?"  

Daigo Himazaki

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:06 pm
"No, fortunately I was out assassinating someone," she said pleasantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:07 pm
Damien walked out of the shelter that was built into a hill in this backyard, blinking his eyes at the change of lighting. He stood infront of the open concrete door and shifted the backpack he had filled with supplies from one shoulder to the other. He sighed and set off looking for other survivors. He'd stayed in that shelter for too long, Damien really needed to go find another living being before he exploded from the silence.

After a good hour of walking he happened upon a group of survivors. He was mere moments from running up to the group when he noticed the man with the gun and decided to stick to lurking. He sat down a ways off from the group, concealed by the rubble of a house. He pulled off his backpack and laid down, using the bag like a pillow. He sighed softly and looked up at the sky. "So close and yet so far ..." he said, the sound of his voice in the quiet abnormal even to himself.

[i hope this is fine and makes sense as to where you all are located.]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:43 am
((Hate to be a bother but in future could you write in a readable color thanks smile ))

Darren had barely flinched when the soldier had shouted, he had merely stood up and walked across to stand by Sage. he had the strange feeling that of the two of them Lissiania knew how to take care of herself better. He was a little taken aback when he found out they were on the same squad. But that soon passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:22 am
[*is angafied* fiiinneee. i shall change it. *SiiGH*]

Damien sat up and peered out from his hiding place to look at the people. He wasn't sure if he should just go up or not. what to do....what to do He weighed the odds and decided he'd just throw caution to the wind and approach them.

He stood up, making himself more obvious, and walked towards the welcome sight of people.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Sage looked at the man a sigh of relief escaping from her lips as he put his guns down."Hey I think we have company."She said as she heard footsteps from the nearby pile of debris.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Damien froze, suddenly unsure if he wanted to get involved with anyone but himself. He started to backtrack but shook his head vigorously and moved forward. NO! if you want to stay sane and survive you have to keep with a group he yelled at himself.

Damien approached the group, shifting his backpack on his shoulder nervously.

"Hello.." he said, waving his hand at them slightly

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:26 pm
"Hello," Lissianna looked at the newcomer warily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:31 pm
He smiled weakly. "I'm, uh, Damien. Can i stick with you guys?" he said, taking a cautious step forward.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:36 pm
"I don't mind, do you guys?" Lissianna turned to the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:40 pm
"The more the merrier I guess" Raven shrugged indifferently  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 pm
"Thanks..." he said, sighing with relief. "I'm Damien, by the way." he said with another little wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:47 pm
"Darren," he answered with a nod of acknowledgement  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:55 pm
"Hi." he said in Darren's direction. "How did you guys survive?" he asked no one in particular.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff