Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 am
"So what is that for?"Luna aksed watching the last of the embers die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:42 am
"erm" Raven began blushing furiously, "...That couple died recently, and if i take off the bark and it grows back someone else can carve their name"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
"Oh I understand."Luna said her green eyes glittering for a second."So what else is here in these woods?"She asked glancing at the tall roots that surrounded the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 pm
"Well in the South is a temple that's said to be haunted" he began, "To the East is the great river, and in the West are the Sakura fields"

--As he said this he stampped the embers into the ground--

"So where would you like to go next?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 pm
"Hmmm...lets go to the haunted temple! I've never met a ghost before.Well if you include those that go to heaven."Luna said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:19 pm
"Well, I hate to disappoint you but I've been there plenty of times and never seen anything strange"

--He led her through the trees heading to the South--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:28 pm
"That's fine but it still seems pretty intresting."Luna said with a shrug of her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:42 pm
--Eventually they arrived, the stone building was huge, it looked abandonded and decrepit--

"Well, uh, this is it" Raven said rather pathetically, "I think the story was there was a priest who went insane from years in the temple and kidnapped small children to tear off their fingers, cast them in metal, and turn them into wind chimes, and he kept all the children locked up and as the story goes you can hear the cries of the children at night and every fifty years or something the priests ghost returns and windchimes can be heard. Of course that's if you believe such stories"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 pm
"Hmm...I remember god mumbling something about him. The stories are true that you say."Luna said staring up at the temple."Did you know that ghosts are people who are forever lost they almost never find their way to either afterlifes."She said taking her eyes off the dark temple.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:59 pm
((Thinking back it can't be healthy that I thought up that story on the spot O_o))

"Well I never said the stories were true, but i guess if god was mumbling about them then they must be, although that doesnt neccesarily mean the place is haunted" Raven answered sceptically  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:03 pm
((lol))

"I know what you mean though your probably right."Luna said her smile returning to her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:12 pm
--Raven smiled back at her--

"Do you want to hang around or go back to the mountain? it's getting late"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:15 pm
"I wouldn't mid staying here if that's fine with you."Luna said turning to face him her green eyes reflecting off the falling sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:18 pm
"No problem, that's fine by me" Raven said still smiling.

(( I gtg T-T be back on 2moz hopefully ))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:33 pm
((Ok I will ttyl then))

Luna watched as the sun went down behind the trees."Wow I never knew it took so long for the sun to set!"Luna said as she noticed it was getting dark.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff