Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Suzu already heard the werewolf that was coming towards her. She quickly took out her sword and pointed at the werewolf's neck. "My, my, tried to attack me off guard." She said at looking Jared. "This was a trick to kill me wasn't it?" Suzu moved the blade closer to the werewolf's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:42 pm
Midnight looked at Jared"you have been a trater after all."Midnight then backed up some and went human again then back werewolf and went human as she stuck a needle in her arm and growled and went human"man I hate it when that happens."  

TheGothicPunk666

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:59 pm
Suzu loosen her grip on her sword slightly before answering Jared's question. "Why do you want to be a hunter?" She asked keeping an eye on the werewolf who just tried to attack her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:48 am
Midnight sat down in human"avoiding the blood lust again."Midnight opened and closed her eyes a few times then looked around and growled as she was human/wolf and she shook and her ears and tail dissappered."I hate the blood lust."  

TheGothicPunk666

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:21 pm
Jared winced and withdrew from the blade that was pushed against his neck. "I don't know what happened tonight. But my werewolf mind...it just vanished. It's gone. I can think clearly, humanely, but I'm still in this body...I realized that we were murderers, all of us. I want to stop that. I want to prevent other people from being trapped in this prison of a body. " he looked up into Suzu's eyes, and sighed. "If I were going to attack you, I would have by now. Put away your sword."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:24 pm
Suzu still didn't put away her sword. She held it in her hand but not facing it at Jared. "Follow me." She said turning away.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Jared looked around. Had he cast himself into hostility with the other werewolves by his actions? And if Suzu wouldn't help him become a hunter, then he would be cast into exile. Nervously, suspiciously, he crept after the hunter, his eyes still cast on her sword. Would she lead him away, then kill him? Or what? He didn't know her motivations. He could be walking into a trap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Suzu stopped in front of a large building. "Put this on." She said, throwing him a cloak. "The hunters won't detect you because the cloak smells like dung."  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:42 am
Jared wrinkled his nose. "Yeah, I can tell." Reluctantly, he slipped into the cloak, trying to avoid breathing through his nose. It seemed that the hunter was a bit less hostile, but then again...Jared banished the thought. He would never get anywhere in life being ever-suspicious.
You'll never get anywhere being non-suspicious, either. The werewolf part of him said. You get killed.
Jared banished that thought, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:16 pm
Midnight continued to breath as she watched them leave and she fallowed and looked at the hunter and growled a bit as she held her stomic and winched in pain from a bullet in her stomic and took out a bandige and helped her self but continued to fallow them in human and sighed and rtook out some of her guns."Damn I need to contral my self."  

TheGothicPunk666

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:23 am
Suzu was aware of the same werewolf following her, but that werewolf wouldn't dare to follow her into a building with a bunch of hunters. "Stay here, while I open the back door for you." She said as she slipped inside the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:32 am
Midnight walked in with the hunters and they all knew her almost four of them yelled Midnight's name and she walked over to the and rubed her neck as they asked her"did you for get you medicen?"Midnight just nodded and they shook thair heads."Doc get over her check Mid."One said as the doc came over and checked her and said she's fine."Midnight sighed.  

TheGothicPunk666

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:35 am
Jared sat on his haunches, surveying the area. He still wasn't sure if he could trust this hunter, but at least she hadn't killed him yet.
He plugged his nose and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:28 pm
Suzu opened up the back door. "Over here!" She whispered. "I'll take you to my captain, he'll understand why I brought you here."  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:16 pm
Midnight rubed her sholder and eye the hunter opening the back door and watched knowing she was taking the pther werewolf into the capten.Midnight rolled her eyes and tossed kid her gun"Hey kid give my .44 a tune up will ya I'm seeing it pull to the left."Kid nodded and started to tune up her gun and she sat in a chair and sighed "man this sucks" she said to her self.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff