Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:03 pm
Startled she sat up and climbed out of bed. Opening the door she rubbed her eyes tiredly."Do we have to get up so early..."She muttered to him yawning from not getting a good enough rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:09 pm
"sleepy?"glane said,laughing "i would guess,i could hear your screamin and moanin all through the night,bad dream eh?"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:11 pm
"More like a nightmare."Nixa answered grumpily slinging her bow over her shoulder as she carried her sword in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:17 pm
"hey,is my sword still out there?"glane said,giving nixa a suspicious look "you left it out there didnt you?"he walked past her quickly,hoping not to have to find his sword oxidizing  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:26 pm
"What? No here you go."Nixa answered handing him his sword which she had put next to her bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:29 pm
"thank the lord!"he said,taking the sword from her slowly "thanks nix,its my responsibility anyway"glane walkede out towards the training grounds "what you wanna do first today?"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:33 pm
"I guess we could first start with archery."Nixa said following him almost keeping up with his pace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:41 pm
"okay,well i guess youre wondering how im moving at this pace while looking as if im walking right?"glane said,looking back with a smile "of course you are,its called a flash step,but you learn that in will today,its good for archery too,so ill tell you the secret now,picture yourself in front of where you are,and see how far you make it,now if you really wanna do it well you do it like you would the multi-arrow spell  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm
Nixa then pictured herself standing there then again pictured herself standing near the archery range. Taking a few steps she noticed she could walk faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:48 pm
"nice work!"he said,flash stepping with ease to her"now,i want you to take a pop quiz for me,if you can hit that back target three times in a row,well move on to the quiz for sword-fighting"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:53 pm
"Ummm...ok but I get to fire more than three arrows right?"Nixa asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:57 pm
"yeah,as many as you need to get three in a row,if you can do it,ill even count three arrows shot at once"glane said,pulling out his bow and nailing the back dummy with three shots,one to the gut,one to the neck,and one to the head "like that,,its actually pretty easy,i think youll be able to do it"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:10 pm
"Alrighty then."Nixa muttered pulling her bow off her back. Taking aim she narrowed her eyes at the last dummy concentrating on it and the multi arrows she would make appear. Firing she smiled seeing she had conjured up the three arrows she wanted they all seemed to hit the dummy in the chest." Yay!!!Finally I got three arrows!!!"Nixa cried jumping up in down with joy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:16 pm
"yes!! good work,i guess were moving on then!"glane walked towards the fighting ring,running his fingers across the blade for a gaurd  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:22 pm
Running over to the ring she quickly pulled her sword out and jumped over the fence."So what are we going to do today?"Nixa asked eagerly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff