Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:46 pm
Jami came close to the edge and then jumped down. She turned into the cave and stopped. Aya's voice!? And whose is the other one? She knelt near the door and listened, but began skinning the boar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:01 pm
Aya nodded, but paused before breaking the connection. "Wait... The deal has changed, now that I think of it... I need passage for two more..."

"I'm not sure If I can do that..."

"Look, I will get more, then. I think I can handle that..." Aya said, getting a little annoyed.

"Good... If you can..." Aya took his hand out of the fire, breaking the connection.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Jami let her breath out. She continued skinning the boar, her hands bloody. You could hear the knife cutting now that they weren't speaking and Jami tried acting natural.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm
Aya sighed. "This is going to be difficult... I'm not even sure if there are any left..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 pm
Jami finished cutting the meat and hung them up in strips to dry. She threw salt on them and then brought one piece on a stick over the fire. Soon, the smells wafted through the air. She sat and then looked at Aya for the first time. "You're leaving the forest?" she asked in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Aya smirked. "I knew you were near, but I wasn't sure if you had heard... Yes. I don't want to stay forever in this place. It's amazing... But I don't wish to stay here my entire life..."  

AyaSantres

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Paine Woke up like this....

User Image

"Guys, I work at a Cafe at the end of the forest. If you wanna come with me I'll give you a discount. But I hate My Uniform." She said with a Annoyed voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm
"Oh..." Jami had a small smile on her face and then grinned. "Sure. A cafe sounds great." She stood up to follow Paine.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:23 pm
Aya stayed where he was. "I can't go... But I will follow you as far as I can..." He said, standing up and following them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Jami just nodded. "I'll come back later. You don't need to come though." She cast a glance at Aya.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:27 pm
Aya nodded and sat back down. "Of course. I will wait, then."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:34 pm
"Okay." Jami looked at Paine. "Let's go. I didn't even know there were cafes around here." She grinned and put on a happy facade. Then, she looked at Aya. "You can eat the meat once it's done." She started out the door, and then paused. "Wait...I think I am going to stay here. I have to do something." She frowned. "I'm sorry Paine."

*edit*  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:37 pm
Aya looked up at her. "Is something wrong...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Jami grabbed a stick from the fire pit. "Mmm....nothing really."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm
"Really...? Then why did you stay...?" He asked, watching the fire.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff