Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:28 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
Deserei started blushing after what he did and then relised she did wanted to talk to him about something that something was why did he have weapons on him in the school

Leon walked back to his door and opened hit then walked in and set his pistol on the end table then walked over to the window " i wonder why there giving us 2 days off it's werid " he said as the lighting flash in his brownish green eyes. His black hair flowing in the wind sense the window was open..

Deserei started to wonder if she should go and ask but curiosity ruled over rationality so she went to his dorm and started nocking  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:30 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
Deserei started blushing after what he did and then relised she did wanted to talk to him about something that something was why did he have weapons on him in the school

Leon walked back to his door and opened hit then walked in and set his pistol on the end table then walked over to the window " i wonder why there giving us 2 days off it's werid " he said as the lighting flash in his brownish green eyes. His black hair flowing in the wind sense the window was open..

Deserei started to wonder if she should go and ask but curiosity ruled over rationality so she went to his dorm and started nocking

"Come in " He said wonder who it was  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:30 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena blushed a bit, she looked at him, "What are you doing out here..?" she asked softly.
"atamous wanted me to train" i smile and i stand back you sure you wanna come out? yeah darks hair turned blue and his eyes go blue "hey alena" he smiled warmly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Alena stood confused. She shealthed rapier and looked at Atamous.
"U-um...?"  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Rina went outside and dicided to play with the rain. She made thr rain not hit her but hit everything else. She the found a puddle and made the water take shapes of stuff for fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:34 pm
Kaisa found the library and happily went to look at the books, stroking the bindings and reading thier titles. She pulled out five and sat down in the chairs provided and set about reading a little, she was confortable here in the library.  

kloudgirl

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:34 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei then walked in "I just relised something there was something i wanted to ask you why do you keep a 9 mm on your perso?Deserei than looked around"and another on your night stand and a rifel beside it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:35 pm
"um uh well see its a secret so don't say anything please" i frown  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:36 pm
Alena stood there watching, "I'm confused.." she mumbled. then she thought, "Turn back into Dark again.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 pm
Rina made a small flower with the water. she giggled then made a picture of her mother and father when they got married. She looked at it with sad eyes.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 pm
he smiles and as he does his hair and eyes go purple and his wings go purple
"so you wanted to see me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei then walked in "I just relised something there was something i wanted to ask you why do you keep a 9 mm on your perso?Deserei than looked around"and another on your night stand and a rifel beside it"

Leon turned around " why do i, well its simple i have no where else to go so i have all my stuff here " he said taking off his jacket show his tight black shirt which shows off his muscles and his abes " I sorry i don't mean to be rude please have a seat" he said still standing by the window as the lighting flashes in his browish green eyes  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:50 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon turned around " why do i, well its simple i have no where else to go so i have all my stuff here " he said taking off his jacket show his tight black shirt which shows off his muscles and his abes " I sorry i don't mean to be rude please have a seat" he said still standing by the window as the lighting flashes in his browish green eyes

Its alright" Deserei commented "and what do you mean you dont have anywhere to go what about your parents?"Deserei asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:50 pm
Atamous

Alena walked over and started poking at his face and tugging on his hair, "So..Is it that you can shape shift or..?" She asked. Getting really close to his face.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:58 pm
Elvira_Cross
Atamous

Alena walked over and started poking at his face and tugging on his hair, "So..Is it that you can shape shift or..?" She asked. Getting really close to his face.
he smiles "sorta but um its like a curse type thing" he kisses her when she is close  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff