Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 pm
The demon howled in pain as they got angrier.
"Never!" They left Alena on the ground as they started to swing at the angels.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 pm
"Now!" Luna called to her soldiers. "Attack them!" The soldiers started fighting the remaining 5 demons.

[[Was it 5 left? o_o ]]  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 pm
[4.]
The demons tried to defend themselves as best as they could. Alena though, was still bleeding on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:52 pm
Luna picked Alena up while the demons were busy fighting the soldiers.
"Alena, wake up!" Luna said as she picked up Alena and ran away from the fighting. "Now it's not the time for you to be sleeping!"
[[Sorry g2g bye]]  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 pm
Alena mumbled and opened her eyes some.
"It hurts..." She mumbled, hearing fight in the back, she looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Orion unsheathed his broadsword and blocked the swing of a very slender demon wielding a small axe. He held the blade inches from his chest.
The demon's eyes widened.
"Oh-my Lord Priam, what a pleasant surprise." He said in a dark whisper.
"That's not-my name--anymore!" Orion said kicking the demon away and reforming his stance.
"Even so," The demon smirked. "Your real master will be happy to know you're coming home soon."
"SAVE YOUR BREATH!" Orion strifed towards the demon, beating him out in speed.

The Horologist

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:27 am
Akriel ran over to Luna and Alena. "Leave Alena to me for now" he said confidently, "I'm a high class Healer" He took Alena from sight and lay her down to start the healing. "Alena, I need you to tell me where it hurts"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:08 am
Luna nodded and left Alena. She withdrew her sword and went back to battling the demons. "How did they get here in the first place?" She thought. Luna was facing the leader of the group of demons. "Why did you come and get Alena?" She said as she blocked an attack from the leader.  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 am
The demon growled, not answering. He kept attacking restlessly at teh girl angel.
Alena mumbled something about her head, she groaned as she moved it around a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:58 am
Luna gritted her teeth, she manage to land an attack at the demon. He was pretty good at fighting but Luna has been fighting here way longer. "Too bad you guys are outnumbered. " She said coldly.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:06 pm
Orion took the head clear off of the demon he was fighting.
"How many are left?" He called back to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:10 pm
"Three!" Luna said as she was still fighting the leader of the group of demons.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:20 pm
Orion spun, his heel landing in another's face.
"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" One of the demons yelled to his commerades. "Forget the girl!" Without a moment's hesiation one of the demons dropped a small marble on the ground, another portal opening up. He jumped in, one other following as the leader was still being attacked by Luna.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:42 pm
Luna got behind the demon, she held him tightly so he wouldn't move and she placed her blade across the demon's neck. "You'll regret that day you killed him, fool." Luna whispered darkly into his ear. "He was a naive fool, couldn't protect you, could he?" The demon said chuckling for a few seconds. "You let him get kil-" The demon's voice was cut short. Luna cut opened his throat and stared at him coldly while he was on the floor twitching.  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Alena groaned in pain, mumbling as she tried to get up. Why was everything ,pving around like a hurricane?
"O-Orion.." Alena mumbled, trying to clear her head.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff