Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

luna-arcana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:58 pm
She smiled as he embraced her. "I am here now," She whispered to him. When he looked into her eyes, she looked back at him studying his face. "I missed you so much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:01 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Alex gave him a questioning look but seemed to change motives. Instead she grabbed his hand and began running towards the forest. She got past the trees and into a small clearing with a clear blue pool with a waterfall running into it. "Remember this place?" She asked, thinking about the day he had asked her to marry him. It was here, under the waterfall. They had been swimming in the cool water, laughing and talking endlessly.

He gazed into the depths of the water. "Yes" he said in a barely audible whisper, "I remember apologizing that i didn't have a ring at the time". He allowed himself to be drawn back to that day, it had just been the two of them, she had been swimming back and forth as gracefully as a dolphin, whilst he had been leaping off the waterfall, showing off. Then he remembered sitting beside her as they dried off, and whispering into her ear, "Be mine, now and forever more..."  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:55 pm
Kumori-dono
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Alex gave him a questioning look but seemed to change motives. Instead she grabbed his hand and began running towards the forest. She got past the trees and into a small clearing with a clear blue pool with a waterfall running into it. "Remember this place?" She asked, thinking about the day he had asked her to marry him. It was here, under the waterfall. They had been swimming in the cool water, laughing and talking endlessly.

He gazed into the depths of the water. "Yes" he said in a barely audible whisper, "I remember apologizing that i didn't have a ring at the time". He allowed himself to be drawn back to that day, it had just been the two of them, she had been swimming back and forth as gracefully as a dolphin, whilst he had been leaping off the waterfall, showing off. Then he remembered sitting beside her as they dried off, and whispering into her ear, "Be mine, now and forever more..."

"I still hold the same answer if you still hold the same question," Alex looked up into his eyes. The wind blew her long hair around her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:31 am
"I do blame myself,And always will.But yes.We are together again. Its is not a time for the blame game.Let us come home.I am sure we are missed.Other's will be gathering soon" He smiled and kissed her finger then her lips.His hands cuped to her hips holding her still,Refusing to let go  

Lillydoll Sayer

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:11 pm
Noah felt the weight in his right pocket increase, as soon as he'd heard the prophecy, he'd set out for a good year or so to create the perfect ring, wrought from the rarest materials on earth, with A Breathtaking sapphire gem. He had expected this, and although he knew the answer it didn't remove the fear, the tension, the exhiliration. slowly he turned to Alex slowly dropping to one knee, removing the Crimson velvet box from his pocket. "Alex, I love you more than anything in the wide universe, I loved you through death and rebirth, so i ask you, for the second time; Will you be mine, now and forever more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Kumori-dono
Noah felt the weight in his right pocket increase, as soon as he'd heard the prophecy, he'd set out for a good year or so to create the perfect ring, wrought from the rarest materials on earth, with A Breathtaking sapphire gem. He had expected this, and although he knew the answer it didn't remove the fear, the tension, the exhiliration. slowly he turned to Alex slowly dropping to one knee, removing the Crimson velvet box from his pocket. "Alex, I love you more than anything in the wide universe, I loved you through death and rebirth, so i ask you, for the second time; Will you be mine, now and forever more?"

She took a sharp intake of breath and answered, "I will." Alex threw her arms around him and pressed her lips up to his.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Noah could hardly believe it, he once again felt that everything was right within the world. Everything was happening just as it did on that day. it was like getting a second chance at life. But the familiarity brought on just one negative feeling... the feeling that everything was going too smoothly....the feeling that just when the worst could happen it would... But Noah was too absorbed in the kiss and thoughts of the future that thoughts of past tragedies seemed like something out of a fairytale now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:32 pm
Alex had that feeling of being complete again. She moved deeper into the kiss and felt that her happiness was exploding everywhere, causing her to feel that nothing could go wrong. The only thing she could concentrate on was Noah.  

amore_mia_bella

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:57 pm
"Missed you too! Oh I am so glab that I found you! I will never let you go again!" John said before kissing her lips then her cheeks and eye lids that held those wonderfull eyes. He smiled at her and huged her close again. He would never let her go from him again. That was his promise.

Sara looked at him with a firce gaze, but withheld her coment. She laid one of her hands over his and looked around her. Some of her memories had holes in them, so she was wondering which way the mansion was. "Well I do not want you to ever let go of me either, but I have to walk some time." she said in a teasing voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:02 pm
Hope loved the feel of his kiss. As he held her, she wraped her arms around his waist and planted her head on his chest. She never wanted to let go. She want things to stay the way they were tonight. She smiled up at him.  

luna-arcana

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:41 am
Noah was almost certain time had stopped. Some tiny part of his mind told him that the kiss would be over soon, after all a mortal could only withold their breath for so long. But that miniscule realization was drowned out by pure uncontrollable happiness. When the kiss did eventually end, Noah found that he finally understood what Shakespeare had once written; Parting is such sweet sorrow...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:06 pm
He smiled and cuped her hand delicatly into his and kissed the backside of it.She was his angel and he would never let her go,For as long as she would have him."this way my dear" He smiled and started to lead her off towards the mansion."A lavish feast I will propair for your return,Are you hungery?" HIS eye's showed his concern but love,his hair fluttered softly about him as did his kimono-style top with silken toggles at the neck line.  

Lillydoll Sayer

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:11 pm
John smiled down at her, before asking, "Would you like to go to the masion? Or stay out for the rest of the night?" His hands rubbed circles on her back and neck. He was glad he found her. It had felt like his soul would never be complete again, that his reason for living was gone. But now it was back, everyway shape and form of what he wanted. Her. Hope. His long black hair waved in the wind.

Sara smiled and rubbed her stomach with her free hand. "I do believe I can eat a horse. I would love some food." she said sweetly. She still could not believe that he was back. That they would always be together from now on. She wrapped a arm around his waist and laid her head on his arm. Some of his hair tickled her nose, but she ignored it. She felt completly loved.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:18 pm
Kumori-dono
Noah was almost certain time had stopped. Some tiny part of his mind told him that the kiss would be over soon, after all a mortal could only withold their breath for so long. But that miniscule realization was drowned out by pure uncontrollable happiness. When the kiss did eventually end, Noah found that he finally understood what Shakespeare had once written; Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Alex smiled. She felt that the small movement could hardly express all of her feelings, but it would have to do at the moment. Still smiling, she slipped off her shoes and out of her dress. She dived into the water and resurfaced, watching Noah and wondering if he would join her.  

amore_mia_bella

luna-arcana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 pm
"Let's go to the mansion," She replied quietly. "I would go anywhere as long as it is with you," She added in her mind. She lifted her hand and ran it through his hair. She had always loved the feeling of his smooth silk like hair on her hands.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff