Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:11 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed. "I don't really know...I always thought you were hot..And I was afraid you'd get mad and like..Slap me or something..." he smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:17 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassy laughed. She thought to herself.he thinks im hot!! When Im totally not! I have so many flaws she just smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:36 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin kissed her back and smiled. "How hot do you think Iam?" he asked her. "One to Ten rate..." he smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and looked as if in deep thought. " hmmm......I'd say....a...twenty." She said laughing. " Your sooo hot."

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:53 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. "I'd give you a hundred..You're like..The hottest girl here." he smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassys mouth dropped. " No way. You have to be fricken kidding me. Im nothing special" she said her bangs falling infrot of her eyes. " Collie is way better looking then me.." she mummbled under her rbeath.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"True..." he smirked. "But I always thought you were hotter..I mean..Dude...Perfect eyes,Perfect a**,Perfect everything! Well..Thats probably my opinion.." he blushed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:06 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled. " You have amazing eyes. Amazing body, and personality. Your the whole package." Cassy said nervously

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin looked up at her slowly. "Think we should like...Go out or something?" he asked nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:23 pm
User Image

~*CASsy*~

Cassy blushed. " Would you like to go out with me??" She asked brughing her hair out of her eyes.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:29 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin blushed. "If you do.." he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:36 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassy nodded. " I do" she said taking Jusitns hand in hers. His hand was so warm and soft. Smooth.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:41 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin smiled and kissed her softly. He was glad he finally got that off his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:43 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie giggled and pecked him lightly on the lips. She burried her face in his chest and took a deep breath. "Love ya" she said looking up at him for a moment before burrying her face into his chest once more.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:44 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and kissed Justin back. Her and her brother were so lucky. "Thank you" she whispered softly to justin before kissing him once more.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff