Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:18 pm
Gretchen stared at Vlad in horror. She started to go over in her head how these zombies became zombies. 'He just got scratched by a zombie!' Gretchen back away from him unsure and walked towards Sage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:04 pm
"Gretchen, give him this, it will slow the mutation." she handed her alcohol, "It's more powerful than it looks."  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Gretchen took the alcohol from Sage and handed it carefully to Vlad backing away slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:30 pm
"Its alright he won't bite, yet." she smiled and put her jacket on.  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 pm
as he walks up behind vlad, he looks at the wound that the zombie made. knowing he'd have to dodge a swing, he stepped out of the darkness and spoke out. " that looks like it was made by a sword or a sharp object like metal that was snaped off. they're getting smarter soldier. have those wounds treated and do what the lady says." he bluntly spoke out as he turned in midnight's direction. he walked up to her and extended his hand to shake hers. "i will answer you from earlier. my name is Midnight Dreams. i go by General Reaper in the army. i am second in command to the liutennant in our section. it was blown up by something and it looked like it was an attack on america. i need to find out why i wasn't sent into the field. it doesn't look like it's getting any better, maybe we should wait until further notice. i noticed we crossed a strem and so i'll know if they're coming" he stopped as sooon as he heard a russelingin the bushes outside. he pulled everyone in and shut the door, locking it on instinct. a slam outside indicated a zombie attacked at the last second, trying to get in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 pm
"Thanks, that was close." she said, rewrapping her hands  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:58 pm
"no problem." he looked out the window. ".....um, sage? you might not want to see this....." he stuttered. "it won't be good for you....." he said grimly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 pm
"What? I can't be any worse then what I've seen." she said lowly.  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:04 pm
"it is..... if this place is your parent's, it'll kill you inside.....it's your dad i think. i can tell by the facial indifferences. i analyzed everyone..... i can tell it will hurt you a lot inside....." he said as he turned to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 pm
"I was informed that my father was already dead. As for my mother, I do not care." she said emotionlessly.  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:10 pm
"okay.....i don't know how you aren't upset about him being one of them now....." he said as he walked away from the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm
"SUre I'm upset, but I don't let it surface." she said quietly.  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 pm
a noise moved around upstairs then stopped, moving toward the staircase. silently, he picked up a gun and walked over to the edge. spying a zombie female, her spying him as well, he waited until she got down the stairs. coming after him, she ranstraight into the barrel of a double barreled shotgun and tried chewing on it. sickened at the motion, he pulled the trigger when the thing started toward him, trying to reach him from the end of the barrel. as the trigger was pulled, a shot rang out and the body slumped. he walked back and handed sage the gun. " that's why i'm called reaper. i kill with no emotion what so ever..... i have no feelings towards the one i must kill. i was released from my domain to protect america, and protect america i shall." he said as he sat down on the other end of the couch that gretchen was sitting on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:29 pm
"I see; so do you know how much of the country is affected?" she asked pocketing the gun.  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Myst1c_Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:38 pm
" so far, only vermont. but this could through the whole area if they didn't seel the city up." he said looking at the dead body, then at sage.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff