Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:57 pm
I move to fast, this baby kicks, and I swear, this baby could be a champion soccer player one day with how hard it kicks

~my voice slips into having a deep Loisiana accent~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:58 pm
"well...He might be one day." Gabe said as he extended his arm to her, smiling gently.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:00 pm
my names Lucinda, but people call me Luli

~takes him arm slowly~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:02 pm
"I am Gaberial Night. LEader of the guards here." he said smiling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:05 pm
~looks up at him fron under thick lashes~

well, ain't you special...

~after having spent a long time on the strets, being picked up by random men, having one be so nice was a little nerve racking~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:06 pm
"Well, around here people think its annoying that im so hyperactive and nice." he said laughing lightly. They exited out of the rea.
"Now you said spicy...how about some indian food?"  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 pm
either that or Bayou Cajin style.... and sorry if I seem off around you, after running away from home where your father molested you, going to live with a man you hardly knew and getting pregnante, then getting kicked out of there since he didn't want to be responsible for his own kid..... nice guys kinda wierd me out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:11 pm
"WEll..get use to it." Gaberial said, smiling. "About Alena..You see she use to be pregnant too.. But.."Gabe took of f his glasses, cleaning them as he closed his eyes so not to scare her.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:12 pm
miscarriage or abortion?

~looks down at my belly~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:15 pm
"Neither. The worst thing that could happen." Gaberial kept a straight face, "Her baby after being born was given to her, but for odd reasons died. Her son died in her arms." Gaberial siad looking down as he put his glasses back on, sighing.
"She can never forgive herself, and no matter how much i try to make her smile, it never works. Now she's just angry or sad all the time." Gaberial said.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:17 pm
hows this? my mother died holding me the first time... she took one look at me and died, right then and there  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:22 pm
"Yes but..You can't remember her, can you?" Gaberial asked.
"I was cursed with Demonic eye sight, or thats what they call it anyways. These glasses demote my eyes so i dont see as clearly. ITs weird but..Im worried about Alena, thats why i didnt bring her with me, and thats why i keep her near me at the school."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:25 pm
hmmmmm

~feels the baby kick and sighs~

calm down sweetie, mommy will get food soon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 pm
"If I were to take off my glasses right now, id probably scare you." Gaberial said as they arrived at the restaurant.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:29 pm
I lived with a child molester, I've done more drugs than most college frat boys. I'm sure some illness is running through me that has no cure yet..... not much scares me...

~looks around the resturant~  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces