Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:58 am
"'The Cat Smiles Silently' is a quest that I heard was easy in the boards. It's a level 51 field, so it shouldn't be difficult. Or 'Mushroom Hunting' is a level 72 dungeon. Let's go check out the other quests first. I don't know if that's too low or high of a level or not. Or whatever." Mitsukai began running towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:05 pm
Flashmail to Edin From: Nero Hercules.
-orly- dream scape
Edin. Please come meet me at Mac Anu. This is important. Do not ask me any questions until you've arrived.

Nero sent the mail and sniffed, then went on to a duengeon known as Forienn's Castle. She walked about six steps, looking around until she found a monster portal. Out popped a green snake as thick as a tree trunks, its eyes totaly red. "Ani Zot!" She said loudly. An orb of darkness appeared over the snake's head and landed on the snake with a loud thud. The snake died, and Nero gained some XP
Two more came out of more portals. Nero grimaced and then yelled two spells, "OrZan Rom! OrRue Kruz!" A ray of gushing water hit one of the snakes hard, while the other was cut in half by a gust of wind, which contained daggers of assorted kinds.
Nero walked on, sniffing once or twice as she went.  

sadi s t o i d

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:20 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin nodded. "I'll do it." He thought about what the flashmail said. 'I've been here for quite some time.' Staring at the cat, he looked up at Tsuyuna. "One question though, how long have you been comatose? If you even know."

The black cat looked to the stained glass windoows of the church and seemed to sigh longingly.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
I'm not really sure how long...but a good guess would say that I've been here for at least five years. After all, I was on this game when the original version came out.

Tsuyuna gasped in astonishment. "There's no way! Wouldn't the doctors have already -er- killed ya off by then?" The cat turned to her.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Inoue-san, the thing is...I don't think anyone has really found my real self yet. You see, I was the person who nobody cared about, so its only natural that nobody would notice that I'm gone. Besides, where I live...let's just say no one would find me unless they were actually looking for me.

With that, the black cat then turned away and pranced towards the back of the church.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Good luck, Inoue-san. I'm counting on you and your friend to free me from my prison.

She reached out her hand subconsciously towards the cat, but then withdrew it because she consciously knew that their conversation was over. Turning back to Edin, she nodded, "Let's do our best, Edin-san."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:14 am
Hitomi enter the world, noticing she had flash mail she read it. "A quest..?"

Quote:
Sure! I'll come! Meet you at the quest shop then!

Hitomi took a long look at the books on her desk. They can wait a while...  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:43 am
Edin watched as the cat dissapeared. "Yeah. I really do think I know who that cat really is.." He put his hands together and cracked his knuckles, the cracks echoed throughout the church. "At least five years, the original version? Fragment?" Edin said, turning to Tsuyuna.

Edin received a flashmail from somebody named Nero. "Flashmail.."

Flashmail to Nero
This second? I'll be there soon..I guess.

Mitsukai replied back to the flashmail.

Flashmail to Hitomi
Okay. I'll see you there. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:39 pm
Tsuyuna blinked in surprise. "Flashmail...? From who?" she asked curiously. For some reason, she felt suspicious. Especially if he was receiving a message from a female person. "No!" she chided herself, "It doesn't matter. After all, he's just a colleague." At least, that was what she thought.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:54 pm
Edin looked at Tsuyuna. "They're asking me to come to Mac Anu, and I couldn't ask any questions." He closed out the flashmail window after reading it several times. "Well let's go. There's nothing we can do it about."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:39 pm
Tsuyuna blinked. "You want me to come with you?" she asked, surprised.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:53 pm
Amidst a wide open field loud shots could be heard. Hawk was the source of these rapid fires. A small band of goblins were surrounding him...or trying to. It was actually quite pitiful. They had tried to catch him by surprise and had already failed miserably. Hawk was used to watching his back, it was the way he had lived his life in The World. Mods and administrators were always on his tail (for reasons only known to him). Swiftly, he swung his steam gun, the "KazeGun," around. He shot blankly around the goblins trying to make them shift back. But eventually he got bored. Smirking to himself he muttered, "You're all a waste of my time." Without even blinking, he raised his gun into the air. Loading it with an unknown shot, he fired upwards into the air. He then stood there as the goblins approached him, unmoving and uncaring. There was a wisp and the goblins all glanced up. Suddenly a large ring of blue flames shot down from the sky and burned them all into nothingness. Hawk glanced at his small rise in experience points. Coyly, he locked his KazeGun at his side.
He huffed, "Huh! Everything is a waste of my time." Then he turned away, walking alone amidst the vast field. Ahead lay a warping gate, his point of destination.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:03 pm
Edin nodded. "What else do you have to do? Come on." He began heading towards the doors of the church. "We're partners after all, right?"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:03 am
zieg started to walk towards the large door that leads to the quest shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:24 pm
Despite her surprise at his response, Tsuyuna somehow managed a smile. From whence it came, she did not know. All she knew was that she somehow felt glad, almost relieved, that Edin was going along. Excited with the thrill of adventure, she opened the church doors and stepped through. Glancing back at Edin she said, "Let's get this party started."  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:25 am
Mitsukai reached the gate, and went through. Disappearing behind the huge wall. "I hope Hitomi gets here soon.."

Edin followed. "Yeah." He walked out of the church with Tsuyuna. "That cat though..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:25 pm
Zieg walks through the gate and turns to Mitsukai, "Yeah, I hope she does also. I don't have much time before my class starts tonight." he said as he walked up and put his head on top of hers. "Wish she was here....."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces