Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:44 pm
goodgirl18
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San
goodgirl18

stuck ups who talk about people. the popular people. they think im a nerd and a werido becuz i dont talk about people and like to play videogames watch anime and listen to rock music. i dont fit in wit those jerks and i dont want too. if u act like them u dont fit in anyway. they completely ignore u and make front of u behind ur back.

So instead your following a bunch of whiney rage-boys who spend more time doing their hair and eye liner then actually trying to solve their problems.

no. i dont have anything like that at my skool. i do my own thing. im stuck at a skool full same type people. thugs and jocks. i wish i did have that variety. its borin. i amire some stuff emos do but i do my own thing really.

Why does it have to be at your school?

You're following it regardless.

Because even if it isn't common at your school, its inescapable in the media.

look all i was saying was i dont have anybody to identify wit in my skool. accept for the few friends who r not in my grade, im alone. i get picked on and talked about behind my back everyday. do u kno how that feels?! it makes feel so unwanted and depress. sad thats how i feel alone.

I know that feeling exactly, and I wish you wouldn't make that assumption that I didn't.

But the difference between people like me and people like you is that people like me are the ones that deal with it. We make something out of our lives instead of sitting back refusing to take control. Those people have power over you because you stepped back from the pilot's cabin in your life, and somebody had to take over--they did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:15 am
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18

no. i dont have anything like that at my skool. i do my own thing. im stuck at a skool full same type people. thugs and jocks. i wish i did have that variety. its borin. i amire some stuff emos do but i do my own thing really.

look all i was saying was i dont have anybody to identify wit in my skool. accept for the few friends who r not in my grade, im alone. i get picked on and talked about behind my back everyday. do u kno how that feels?! it makes feel so unwanted and depress. sad thats how i feel alone.

I know that feeling exactly, and I wish you wouldn't make that assumption that I didn't.

But the difference between people like me and people like you is that people like me are the ones that deal with it. We make something out of our lives instead of sitting back refusing to take control. Those people have power over you because you stepped back from the pilot's cabin in your life, and somebody had to take over--they did.

Pretty much what I was going to say word for word.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18

Sweet

There we go again with the shocking similarities twixt the two of us. Nostalgia nostalgia.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:39 pm
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San

Sweet

There we go again with the shocking similarities twixt the two of us. Nostalgia nostalgia.

i establish that and i kno that i need to work on that. its hard for me. sad  

goodgirl18

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:14 pm
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San

Sweet

Yeah its a been a while. I remember you complaining that all our life experience matched in some places to varying degree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:36 am
i always feel alone ecsept when im with my boyfriend
then aloneness all the way
emo  

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:37 pm
scratch that my boy friend just broke up with me
so yeah D=
me sad
and lonely  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:14 pm
Linkinpark4ever
i know you love to resist and all it takes is a kiss you just to hate me you know you love all the lies so don't act surprised that i just love to hate you
don't post gay lyrics  

The Dadalorian
Crew

ElectricShack

Quotable Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:25 am
i feel lonely when someone bullies me and no one will come to save me.

i feel lonely when i miss something or someone and i know that it's impossible to get it back.

i feel lonely when i walk down the corridor alone.

i feel lonely if i don't have someone to talk with.

i feel lonely when someone's mad at me, and i don't know what to do.

i feel lonely for almost the whole time. yes, i have a bestfriend (she's cheerful, laughs alot. like a single joke will get her rolling on the floor.)
but i never get to notice her, when she talks to me .. it's either i reply a lame "haha"m or just says "ok" or i just roll my eyes away. yes, sometimes i laugh with her then later on, i will realize that i laughed nonsense.xD

i'm only happy when i'm using my earphones and listening to music. ooohhhh! my lifesaver! wee.!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:37 am
angelilight
i feel lonely when someone bullies me and no one will come to save me.

i feel lonely when i miss something or someone and i know that it's impossible to get it back.

i feel lonely when i walk down the corridor alone.

i feel lonely if i don't have someone to talk with.

i feel lonely when someone's mad at me, and i don't know what to do.

i feel lonely for almost the whole time. yes, i have a bestfriend (she's cheerful, laughs alot. like a single joke will get her rolling on the floor.)
but i never get to notice her, when she talks to me .. it's either i reply a lame "haha"m or just says "ok" or i just roll my eyes away. yes, sometimes i laugh with her then later on, i will realize that i laughed nonsense.xD

i'm only happy when i'm using my earphones and listening to music. ooohhhh! my lifesaver! wee.!

No offense... but that just makes you a p***y version of me.  

Rellik San
Captain

chaaad-naz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:23 pm
ye i feel loney. especially when im at school and some of my closest friends would leave me or not talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:57 am
almost all my friends That I knew and loved forgot me.......they all started smoking and stuff and it Kills me inside to know there doing that....I only got my music, my boyfriend, my anime, andm my coucelor. My parantes never talk to me unless they just want me off the phone or the frikken internet..................  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

ToxxicRemedy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:09 am
I feel alone mostly all the time other then when I'm with my bf but thats not for a long time like an hour or half an hour since he's 17, he has college and I'm 14.. Its a bit difficult, lets just say, I feel alone all the time no matter what neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:09 pm
every day of my life...but then again...i'm bipolar (aka: i'm so F***** up that i make myself lonely... unintensionally, of course)

i hope that everybody in this guild can be blessed with some sort of love/happieness, no matter who you are.

FemmeOrc

Feral Ladykiller

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games