Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
You might be a Trekkie if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:38 pm
-[.Moo.]-
~You say 'live long and prosper' to people without realising.
~You have arguements about transporter technology and warp speed with your physics teacher in class, making everyone else stare at you when you start ranting on about inertial dampeners, energy fields and theoretical space stuff... redface

:'D

Don't forget the Heisenburgh Compensator...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:32 pm
bahah i almost read the whole thing..then got bored..sorry guys...

omg so I was watching a really old version of Oedipus Rex, and our teacher told us about how William Shatner was in it..and I like freaked out.
biggrin

I also tend to talk to her about Star Trek often...

I mention the logic or illogic in many things...

And I have a Vulcan character who is so Vulcan its...frustrating...^.^
I love her.

heh star trek is so awesome..^.^  

Pimped_Klingon

x-kiri-kun-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:15 pm
you try to make custom miniatures of the next generation cast for a table-top battle game.

I'm guilty of this... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 pm
- If you're playing 1000 blank white cards, and half the cards you make involve Star Trek (E.g. Earl Grey (+500 points) and Qapla'! (+1 bat'leth xd ))
- If you're half watching Over The Hedge because your little sister/brother/other young person is watching it and you suddenly shout "IT'S CAPTAIN KIRK!!!" And go hug the TV. And freak the little guy out.
- If your school is having a dress-down day (I hate my uniform...we wear kilts and we're not even in Scotland!!) and you go as a Starfleet officer. In a costume you made yourself.
- You get annoyed when wearing the uniform of a lieutenant commander who's in Science and your half-trekkie teacher calls you Captain Kirk. evil
- When the only movies in your list of videos you dowloaded from YouTube into RealPlayer are Star Trek ones. Including one in Klingon.
- If your family and friends know Klingon...because you say it so much.
- If your family and friends are all trekkies...because you are such a fan.
- If you don't even have to tell people you're a trekkie...you give off invisible 'Trekkie rays' xd
- If someone wears a red shirt, and you avoid them for fear of getting caught in whatever kills them. (Tricky when it's your maths teacher...who's also a Trekkie (traitor...))  

Lt Cm Breffitt

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:34 pm
- If your school is having a dress-down day (I hate my uniform...we wear kilts and we're not even in Scotland!!) and you go as a Starfleet officer. In a costume you made yourself.
- If your family and friends are all trekkies...because you are such a fan.
- If you don't even have to tell people you're a trekkie...you give off invisible 'Trekkie rays' xd
- If someone wears a red shirt, and you avoid them for fear of getting caught in whatever kills them.

I can agree with everyone one of those XP We don't ahve to wear kilts at my school. The girls can wear pants or shorts if they want (this is totally me lol) But yeah I have worn trek stuff on a civvies day biggrin

my family had quite a few trekkies ot start with, I guess that's how I ended up as one razz and I recently helped "convert" one of my friends to trekdom biggrin
so yeah. I just thought I'd add my own stories.

YOU KNOW IF:
- Every conversation you have with your friends is about Trek, can be related to Trek, or contains a Trek reference.

-There is at least one person totally annoyed by your Trek obsession and constantly bugs you to shut up about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:06 pm
USSVoyager_NCC-74656
YOU KNOW IF:
- Every conversation you have with your friends is about Trek, can be related to Trek, or contains a Trek reference.

-There is at least one person totally annoyed by your Trek obsession and constantly bugs you to shut up about it.

The first one is my Squad Leader, SPC Staples. He used to call me Jean-Luc because of my trekness, but then I did some really good engineering work with Bravo company (Even though I'm a medic.), so he now calls me Geordi.

The second one is the NCOIC of the Aid Station. He is a major Star Wars fan. I annoy the crap out of him.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:38 pm
- You and your friends have a converation about the meaning of life, and the nessecities of life and come up with something like "Trek is amazing and life would be completely empty and meaningless without it."

- In history class you're learning about the "On-To-Ottawa Trek" and constantly drift off thinking about Star Trek every time the work "trek" or "trekkers" comes up in the textbook.

- On another history note, you laugh and say "THATS SO COOL!" when you read about the "dust bowl" effect in "Vulcan, Alberta".

*Note: Im in a Canadian history class just to tell you.....*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Rigu Ryu
-You tap your nametag, and it doesn't beep.

My friend has a TNG badge and we tap it jokingly... but seriously... they need to invent those things!  

Child of the 80s

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:15 pm
If you have NCC-1701 on your license plate.

I don't personally have it, but I've seen it around. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Child of the 80s
Rigu Ryu
-You tap your nametag, and it doesn't beep.

My friend has a TNG badge and we tap it jokingly... but seriously... they need to invent those things!

Thats when you wire it to where when you apply pressuer, it sends a remote signal to a mini-speaker under the badge and it makes the chirping sound. Its really simple.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Captain Treky

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Want to beat the snot out of people who say Star Trek was coppied from Star Wars.

Randomly sing "Life Forms" when looking for your pet or pets.

Quote hilarious stuff from Data or any character.

Named a beta fish after Worf

You look at the clouds and see one that's long and flat and say it looks like the rift from Generations

Quote helfull Picard proverbs to people and watch them become confused(This is actually quite funny)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:36 pm
- If you can't stop singing "The Logical Song", "Dr. McCoy", "Never Trust a Klingon", or any other song even remotely pertaining to Star Trek. (I do this not only in the shower and at school, but at several other public places.)

- If you're obsessed with a certain character and the only thing on your mind is him/her. And if you can't stop discussing the character's memorable quotes, physical attributes, and personality, among other things. (I am extremely guilty of this, and my friends have actually kicked me off the lunch table at school for not having the mental awareness to "shut the freakin' hell up", as a friend so blatantly put it.)

- If you started an after-school Star Trek club and every Trekkie in the school is signed up. (Okay, I tried this but it didn't quite succeed.)

And where did everyone get all the awesome Star Trek stuff? I've been searching for a TOS uniform, a communicator, a tricorder, and a phaser for almost a year!  

Miral Paris

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Miral Paris
-
- If you're obsessed with a certain character and the only thing on your mind is him/her. And if you can't stop discussing the character's memorable quotes, physical attributes, and personality, among other things. (I am extremely guilty of this, and my friends have actually kicked me off the lunch table at school for not having the mental awareness to "shut the freakin' hell up", as a friend so blatantly put it.)

I'm not obsessed with a certain character, just Trek in general. But yeah, I've had the lunch table experience before. My friend literally kicked me off and I kind of flew into a teacher.... that was awkward.... anywhooo.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:38 pm
-If your famous catch-phrase is "Set phasers to silly!!"

Tis' mine!! No takkie!!!  

x-kiri-kun-x

Raining_Stardust

Aged Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:20 pm
Hurray for creating Scifi clubs at school! >.< It's really hard...

-If you have discussions with your teachers about Star Trek
-If your teacher sees your Star Trek shirt and decides to throw out the lesson and put on TOS. (That happened to me!)
-If people you don't know know you as the Star Trek obsessed person in the class before them that inspired their teacher to throw out the lesson and put on Star Trek. (yeah... now I'm semi (in)famous at school... xD)  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff