Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:14 pm

SingPaNiCDiScO
Haha. You said gee whiz. I just want a collage! hahaha

I'd make you one~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:22 pm

`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I'd make you one~

And I'd pay for shipping.

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:58 pm

`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Wow Prime. That is gorgeous 3nodding heart I'm totally jealous. Did you print the pictures out on regular paper? They came out so nice... my printer is shitty xp

Most of them are just on regular printer paper. 3nodding A couple are on special photo paper, though. The borders around all the pictures is special paper I bought. I think it's used for origami or something like that. xD
Ohh...
If you're going to be making more anyway, I want one too wink mrgreen heart

I wonder how much it'd cost to ship something so big across the world xp Probably a lot sad

But I've been planning on making one myself for a while now... ever since this thread was made, and I made my London and Washington collages. But since the printer got all crappy, I haven't even been able to finish my Paris one...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 pm

SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I'd make you one~

And I'd pay for shipping.

That'd rock. xd

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:49 pm

Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh...
If you're going to be making more anyway, I want one too wink mrgreen heart

I wonder how much it'd cost to ship something so big across the world xp Probably a lot sad

But I've been planning on making one myself for a while now... ever since this thread was made, and I made my London and Washington collages. But since the printer got all crappy, I haven't even been able to finish my Paris one...

I'd do it! whee

Except the shipping and handling might be a problem. xD

Printers mess up everything! xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:13 pm

those look really cool. cool

hockeydreamer

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:30 am

dang 'PrimeRib, that collage is AWESOME! i wish i could do that, but my parents would be researching about Panic! (and that ain't good) so the closest of a collage i would do is probably the hush sound mrgreen

All you people are so lucky to do projects about pop culture/your favorite bands...i hardly got to do one of those kinds of things, all my teacher talks about is how messed up Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are. xp domokun
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:32 am

omfg, primey!!
that is like the most uber awesome
panic collage i've ever seen. gonk
...actually its the only panic collage.
xD
i wish i had the ink, time, and patience
to do that.
;____________;

upsidexdown

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:38 pm

`PrimeRib
I'd do it! whee

Yeah I don't know how you'd be able to ship it xp
But thanks! It's sweet that you'd be willing to make one for me whee

Printers are great; when they work. And ours never does domokun But it's like a zillion years old sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Where did you get the stickers and roses from? They're cool. And how can you cut so perfectly?! Like the picture of the four of them sitting on a bench, except you managed to get rid of the bench and make like a while outline around the picture. How on earth did you do that?

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:23 pm

xmusikxfreakx
those look really cool. cool
biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:24 pm

punkguitar65
dang 'PrimeRib, that collage is AWESOME! i wish i could do that, but my parents would be researching about Panic! (and that ain't good) so the closest of a collage i would do is probably the hush sound mrgreen

All you people are so lucky to do projects about pop culture/your favorite bands...i hardly got to do one of those kinds of things, all my teacher talks about is how messed up Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are. xp domokun

Thank you. 4laugh
I didnt do it for school though. sweatdrop

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:25 pm

upsidexdown
omfg, primey!!
that is like the most uber awesome
panic collage i've ever seen. gonk
...actually its the only panic collage.
xD
i wish i had the ink, time, and patience
to do that.
;____________;

Thanks. 4laugh
I thought I was gonna kill myself like...1/4 through it.
I was like...I'm never gonna finish this...xD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:26 pm

Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I'd do it! whee

Yeah I don't know how you'd be able to ship it xp
But thanks! It's sweet that you'd be willing to make one for me whee

Printers are great; when they work. And ours never does domokun But it's like a zillion years old sweatdrop

My dad like...broke my printer when he was putting in a new ink cartridge once. xd And it hasnt really worked properly since.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:32 pm

Polyphonic Twilight
Where did you get the stickers and roses from? They're cool. And how can you cut so perfectly?! Like the picture of the four of them sitting on a bench, except you managed to get rid of the bench and make like a while outline around the picture. How on earth did you do that?

I bought the stickers from a store called Micheals. They are expensive stickers. gonk Because like, some of them are like...3D. xD And have like fabric. I found the roses from around my house. whee My mom had a flower arangment in my living room and I just kind of snuck one out of there when she wasnt looking. And the other one towards the stop came from my sister's room. She had it like...wired onto her lamp. She's in college now, so I don't think she'd care. xd I actually made a white outline around the boys sitting on the bench in MS Paint. eek It took forever. Then I just carefully cut around them. It's not that hard if you take your time. ;D
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff