Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:19 pm
RedDwarfMage
AndorianLantern
Yay! I'm finally a member whee

Name: Adam
Picture: See Below
About Me: A long time Star Trek fan, freelance writer and artist, I've worked professionally for the Star Trek RPG by Last Unicorn Games. I'm also into HP, Myth & Folklore, Comic Books, Anime, RPGs (from D&D to World of Warcraft), Cooking, Science (especially Astronomy and Physics) and I love animals. Whew. TMI? sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi Ho fellow Treksters!

Here's a picture of me surgically altered to appear human (the surgeon did good work - you can hardly see the antennea.).

I'm Adam - Red here is an alternate avie of AndorianLantern.
Nice to meet you all! xd

Not to bad for an Old fella. Lol. o_o first time i've seen your picture.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:23 pm
Commodore Wolf
Name: Commodore Tecumseh Aurelius Wolfgang
Picture:User Image
About Me: I'm a crazy Trekkie who is planning on watching every single episode and movie in chronological order sometime in the near future.

The Cage: 1 pilot (64 min.),
The Original Series: 79 episodes (x47 min.),
TNG/DS9/Voyager: 526 episodes (x44 min.) (178, 176, 172 eps.),
Enterprise: 98 episodes (x42 min.),
The Movies: 10 movies (136, 116, 105, 136, 107, 113, 118, 106, 103, 116 min.)

Grand total of 22 days 8 hours 33 minutes

It takes that long watching them one after the other, it really does. sweatdrop  

WarriorShadow

jacktwist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:20 am
Hi everyone:

Name: Jack
Picture: Would you ask John Merrick for a picture?
About me: I'm a wannabe writer (including some film scripts) with screen interests ranging from Star Trek to Brokeback Mountain... though the guys are way cuter in the latter. wink
Fav episode: Darmok (some stunning ideas on language here).
Fav character: Weyoun... though any Jeffrey Combs character is a highlight. I have been known to call friends 'pinkskin'. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:21 pm
Name: Wayward
Picture: Nope
About Me: I like Next Gen the best.  

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:23 pm
jacktwist
Hi everyone:
Fav episode: Darmok (some stunning ideas on language here).

Just wanted to add that I love that eppisode too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:31 pm
Name: Ardus
Picture: Picture?
About Me: I love anime, but I love star trek even more. My favorite series is DS9, closely followed by TNG. My favorite animes are Yakitate Japan, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and Great Teacher Onizuka. I'm a sophomore at ASU. I'm also a big gamer, RPGs and action games being my favorite.  

SmoothMineral

Gharbad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:28 pm
Wow I forget I even applied to this guild surprised

Name: Kuba
Picture: N/A
About Me: I go to the Uni. of Toronto for electrical engineering, I'm an avid PC gamer, I've been watching ST for as long I had a TV, and I like stuff. That's right, stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:14 pm
Name: Eve
Picture: (I'm the one on the right in black, you know, the girl... wink )

User Image

About Me: I'm an art student at the Sussex Central Centre for Performing Arts, majoring in theatre and classical literature, with a minor in playwriting. I also like to design and sew my own clothes. I watch Star Trek religiously and have been known to use my mailing list to get recordings of episodes I might miss. (hey, what are friends for anyway?)  

Evelian

Raining_Stardust

Aged Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:52 pm
Name: Raining_Stardust
Age: Hrm... I grow older every day so my age changes every day...
Picture: I don't have one to put here...
About Me: When I grow up I want to be like Janeway. Smart, strong, brave, calm in the face of danger, pretty, and an overall good person. Yeah, as you may have guessed I like Star Trek Voyager the most. Besides Star Trek Voyager my favorite TV shows are Stargate SG1, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek Enterprise, and Stargate Atlantis. I like Star Trek and Star Trek Deep Space Nine but I haven't seen enough episodes to have it one of my favorite TV shows. I also like Starbucks coffee, Star Trek Books, and fried chicken xd . I am also intrested in astronomy, archeology, and astrophysics right now. I LOVE science!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:48 pm
Name: Darren
About me: hhmmm......thats tough , I guess I'll just say that i like Star Trek , Lord of the Rings , Gaming , etc. thats about it.  

Lord of Ostlandria

Andy Magnuseth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:45 pm
Name: Miki Ishikawa
Picture: <>
About Me: I can't stand the patronizing anymore. I'm only part vulcan, and people expect me to live up to that. I'll tell you the truth now: I'M IN A COMA. Right now, I am dreaming. I'm not really here. I ended up here due to a mistake. I have been here fifteen years. That is why I no longer believe in "Live long and prosper". It's a lie. I'm living a perpetual nightmare and all I want to do is wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:56 pm
Raining_Stardust
When I grow up I want to be like Janeway.

Oh, man, a girl after my own heart! 4laugh  

Ginga

Grand Elf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:21 am
Hi, all smile

NAME: Grand Elf

PICTURE: n/a

ABOUT ME:
Well I'm just a regular guy. I love Star Trek, no matter which one...but I do love little more TNG than others because i grew up with Picard and hot "Earl Grey" cool i generally like Sci-Fi, history and things like that...
My favourite online 3D chat is www.ODDESSEY.org and thats about it... It's nice to be here
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:36 am
Name: Rinak Evander
Picture: User Image ((Did I mention I was Spiderman?))
About Me: I rock, the hardest. Ever.

HEY EVERYONE!

I'm gonna be making a O/M star trek guild (not advertising) And I came here to learn all I could about star trek tech and star trek characters. I already know some stuff and I watch the series' (mainly voyager) but I want to know all I can. Anyway nice to meets you all.  

Rinak Evander

lovelyboredom

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:19 pm
NAME: I go by lovely up here. And no I'm not vain...I was just really bored that day.
PICTURE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ABOUT ME: naturally love star trek. Always love star trek. Love writing! (especially star trek fanfictions), Uhm Canada rocks  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff