Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Where Are You Guys From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  yay
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:31 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
i came from the darkest corner of space to come and slayyou all with my mighty axe

If we're going down that route...

*Echoing booming voice*
I am from the Pantheon of the Norse Gods, here to swing my hammer in judgment of all.

You presume to wield mjolnir? Don't you know it will kill a mortal who tries to use it?!?! I carry the mighty spear of Frey, COWER BEFORE ME!!!! I am from VA, it is NOT for lovers, or if it is, why do I see no love?
Well then, the weapon that can kill a god is in my hands the lance of longinus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:43 am
never heard of it. Something you made up?  

Silver Wingling

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:05 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Longinus was the soldier who pierced christ when he lay upon the cross.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

This conversation looks scary...  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Well, it kinda is. I never knew he had a name. OK then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:42 pm
Apparently he does.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

War Resistance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:59 pm
boring california  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:09 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Well, it kinda is. I never knew he had a name. OK then.

See, I'm the all purpose mythological guy. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:38 pm
Me too, but I don't consider anything to do w/ yeshua to be mythology.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:45 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
What do you consider it?
Personally to me, they are just stories designed to help us put whats morally acceptable into context nothing more.  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:50 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
What do you consider it?
Personally to me, they are just stories designed to help us put whats morally acceptable into context nothing more.
I consider it history, truth, and a reason to live. Apologetics are loads of fun, but if you don't see it my way, too bad. I don't do Apologetics online.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:02 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
What do you consider it?
I consider it history, truth, and a reason to live. Apologetics are loads of fun, but if you don't see it my way, too bad. I don't do Apologetics online.
Well you can't prove it is, but neither can I disprove it, so you know, if thats you think then I'm not gonna hold a grudge against you for it, so long as you don't try to force it down my throat. Though reason to live seems a little extreme to me, but as I said, if thats what you think and believe.  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:06 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
What do you consider it?
Well you can't prove it is, but neither can I disprove it, so you know, if thats you think then I'm not gonna hold a grudge against you for it, so long as you don't try to force it down my throat. Though reason to live seems a little extreme to me, but as I said, if thats what you think and believe.
It's not extream to me. Oh well, I can't change you mind. I have to go to bed now, so go boil your head!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:07 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
What do you consider it?
It's not extream to me. Oh well, I can't change you mind. I have to go to bed now, so go boil your head!!
Nah, that sounds painful, I'll probably listen to some music and read for a bit instead.  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:11 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
What do you consider it?
Nah, that sounds painful, I'll probably listen to some music and read for a bit instead.
Depending on the music and book, it will have the same effect on your brain...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games