Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:20 pm
I smell a Christmas celebration in here! surprised

*pokes a bulkhead of DS9* Now, I know Voyager like the back of my hand... but I might get lost in here... surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:29 pm
Ginga

*pokes a bulkhead of DS9* Now, I know Voyager like the back of my hand... but I might get lost in here... surprised

DS9 IS rather labyrinthine. 3nodding People get lost in the habitat ring all the time. sweatdrop  

Lindira
Crew

jamie405

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:52 pm
Thanks for the rootbeer...... my rifle's safety is on, and its a plasma weapon anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:01 pm
jamie1295
Thanks for the rootbeer...... my rifle's safety is on, and its a plasma weapon anyway...
Really? What model? I prefer my TR-116, personnally.
*pats rifle*
Doesn't really do the damage that a Plasma weapon does, but You don't get too much of a life Expectancy in a fire-fight. I prefer to stay out of the way, making people just drop...one..at...a...time. wink  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:02 pm
Lindira
Ginga

DS9 IS rather labyrinthine. 3nodding People get lost in the habitat ring all the time. sweatdrop

I don't even know what that is. gonk I have much to learn. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:38 pm
Ginga
Lindira
Ginga

The Habitat Ring is teh Place where everones living Quarters are. Kinda like a Big Apartment Complex. 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:16 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Ginga
Lindira
Ginga

The Habitat Ring is teh Place where everones living Quarters are. Kinda like a Big Apartment Complex. 3nodding

Oh. Right. Habitat. Quarters. I should've known. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:30 pm
Ginga
Oh. Right. Habitat. Quarters. I should've known. xd
I didn't the first time I heard it. Though, gotta admit, I was what, 12 when DS9 came out? I heard 'Habitat' and the first thing I thought of was a zoo. Like they're going to have a Giant Rhino on a Deep Space Trade Station.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

jamie405

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:29 pm
Takai_desu_yo
jamie1295
*pats rifle*
Doesn't really do the damage that a Plasma weapon does, but You don't get too much of a life Expectancy in a fire-fight. I prefer to stay out of the way, making people just drop...one..at...a...time. wink

Are you sure about that? Cause I can drop you with a single needle up your ***! Then again, this is a sniper model too.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:30 pm
jamie1295
Takai_desu_yo
jamie1295
*pats rifle*

Are you sure about that? Cause I can drop you with a single needle up your ***! Then again, this is a sniper model too.....

*takes out tricorder and takes readings* Testosterone levels are at 67% and rising. Any more and our brains might explode. xd  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:09 pm
Lindira
jamie1295
Takai_desu_yo
jamie1295
*pats rifle*

*takes out tricorder and takes readings* Testosterone levels are at 67% and rising. Any more and our brains might explode. xd
Not completely. He still hasn't figured out how to say a**, so he isn't Chauvenous enough in my eyes. Wait until he matures beyond the need for Censorship.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:43 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Lindira
jamie1295
Takai_desu_yo
jamie1295
*pats rifle*

Not completely. He still hasn't figured out how to say a**, so he isn't Chauvenous enough in my eyes. Wait until he matures beyond the need for Censorship.

yes but after that I bring my umbrella out and wait for the brains to blow xd after that may I mention I prefer the anti-shuttle plasma launcher mark 3 (for more info on this weapon look to the book star trek Imzadi)note:I do not know if that is the name it was given the book was stolen from me a while ago so if I am not right please tell me so I can edit it.  

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

HagarenFanGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:57 am
Hi. Plomeek soup and a glass of Vulcan port, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:03 pm
Certainly! *scurries to the kitchen and comes back after a moment with your soup and port* Enjoy!

It's been a while since I've gotten an order. whee I'm trying to remember who used to always order the Vulcan food...  

Lindira
Crew

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:08 pm
The penguin's back! w00t!

And guess what? I'm writing a ST book! Hooray-ness!
I'm on chpater three, and I have no clue what in Q's name I'm doing. ^_^  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces