Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kriane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 am
"we won't mention anything so you don't have to worry okay? we'll act as if you didn't open up something okay? come'on let's go"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:36 am
*Ok so lets get going cuz i have to get home soon dosent school start soon i have to plan what i am going to wear so lets go*  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:50 pm
'Why did I come. If there was ever a time for a hollow to show up it would be now' Ichigo thought to himself.
"Hey wait up." Ichigo said following them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:17 pm
*Hurry up Ichigo!!! Do u wants us to leave u here?* Chii said smiling  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 pm
Ichiog stayed at the same pace. "Just go ahead I'm not in a hurry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:17 am
"ichigo, you're not in a hurry but We are so hurry up. don't be a lazy a** okay? come on."  

kriane

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:55 am
*Yea!!What Sakura said!!*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:41 pm
Ichigo caught up with them. "Honestly I could careless about being called that."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:57 pm
*Ok so now wat??*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:57 am
they enjoyed hanging out at the mall. they watched movie (whatever it is), window shopped though chii and sakura bought few items they like while ichigo just followed the two. they also ate in a diner. sakura insisted to pay for their food but ichigo being a GENTLEMAN insisted to pay.

"well, let's call it a day. i have to go home now. thanks. i had fun!" she said as she waved goodbye and went home  

kriane

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:27 am
"Yeah I'll see you guys later." Ichigo said. "A hollow." Ichigo said quietly.
He popped the mod soul in and was off in a second. THe hollow was following Sakura or that is what it appeared. "Sakura! look out!" Ichigo yelled as the hollow moved right behind Sakura.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:59 pm
*Hey sakura mind if i walk with u i live down this way* Chii said happy that she made a few friends * I had a good day i just hate that school is going to start soon*  

Bravery-Homunculus

kriane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:46 am
"sure" she said cheerfully then she heard ichigo yelling at her to look out. so she just did what he said and moved away to the side even though she can't see anything moving towards her but she sure does feel a presence of something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:52 pm
Chii felt something and fanitesd into a deep sleep and didnt wake up till 2marrow  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:00 pm
"Chii!" Ichigo yelled as she hit the ground. He sliced the hollow's head in half. "Sakura are you ok?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff