Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XakAiron

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:41 pm
Another month till I get my car and can actually drive to a model train shop instead of my regular place ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:20 am
I'm working onna terminator captain. I'm giving him a halberd from a grey knight terminator, and a plasma pistol. ^_^ Add in green stuff and anything else I can think of... I'll put up a picture when I finish.  

Tziek

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:45 pm
I'm making a Nurgle Choas Lord from Obilarator Parts, an Aspiring Champ head and a load of green stuff. I'll put a picture up as soon as it's done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:52 pm
shinji4kaworu
I'm making a Nurgle Choas Lord from Obilarator Parts, an Aspiring Champ head and a load of green stuff. I'll put a picture up as soon as it's done.
Sounds like a characterful idea. I've heard that a similar conversion featured in WD300, but since I don't have that issue I can't say for sure.

A model I've seen used occasionally as a Nurgle Daemon Prince is the old Albion Fenbeast from waaaaay back during the WFB Dark Shadows campaign. It doesn't need too much conversion to look Nurgloid and daemonic...  

darth603

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:37 pm
painting up my MK2 space marine. pictures soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:39 pm
Vance Drakken, the NEW conversion! ((Havent found a suitable Bit to put Bobs seal on, but im working on it.))

User Image  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Jegron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:36 pm
For my Tau army commander, I wanted the shield generator, but the regular one is rather skimpy... I took the top of an extra gun drone, snipped the tiny pole-like parts from the bottom of it, and used that as a conversion for the shield gen. on his arm. I like the effect overall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:27 pm
This is a preview of one of my converted kill-team guardians.

User Image

I added about half the hair-length with Green-stuff, added the pistol-sight from a Guardian bit, and made the radio-package she's holding on the right out opf a chunk of the actual sprue, a pieces of a tank antennae, and some other minor Eldar Bitz.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:06 pm
i made in imperial guardsman a left by taking the grenade from and extra pack and cuting it down and glueing it to a open hand  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:11 pm
I wanted to make a demon prince look like the cyber demon from DOOM 3. Are DPs allowed to have rocket launchers?  

Tziek

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:50 am
Tziek
I wanted to make a demon prince look like the cyber demon from DOOM 3. Are DPs allowed to have rocket launchers?

nope  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:03 am
Tziek
Not as per se. They can carry a nasty big weapon called a Kai Gun, though.  

darth603

FrogGuardianKnight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:03 am
aha!.. sorry for posting the topic in other place.. but i will repost it here:

i wrote earlier:

"hello everyone

im planning on sculpting a d.prince. He will have characteristics of cthulhu (which is the god my army follows on my fluff) and it will be completely out of greenstuff (well.. maybe ill use some bitz.. but almost all the sculpt will be of greenstuff)

i will put a sketch tomorrow, but i was hoping i could have some ideas??

i was thinking on making him more mechanic than biologic, like a lot of gadgets and stuff.. and his weapon will be a scythe.

if uhave any ideas please post em here.. i have yet to sketch the armor.. so if u have any armor ideas please post em ok?
thks "

so please, any ideas will be apreciated wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:12 am
hey guys, im going to convert my Daemon prince (gee...) and hes going to need a better haircut, im sentenced to green stuff, and i wondered, should i just use a comb to get it hair like? or something else?

regards  

Seraphine-Exalted

brother_captain_derek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:12 pm
DarkElf27
I want to see a space marine with a power fist holding Master Chief up by the neck with the MC's feet dangling... sorry, 1vs1, a space marine would beat Master Chief any day. 3nodding

yes...death to master cheif blaugh  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces