Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:13 pm
"In many ways, yes." Was her soft answer on that, she was trying to not laugh, really she was.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:48 am
"Alright, I can see your not one who's easily convinced. I'm just saying that traveling is only as hard as you make it on yourself." He took a long swallow.  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:13 am
"I suppose you're right," Methos murmured, taking a swallow of beer. "Either way, I'm not planning a trip anytime soon, unless I have to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:29 am
She had honestly forgotten about her drink oddly, she took a second to take a small sip before commenting, "I'd have to agree on that, not planning on going anywhere for at lest till it becomes a bore."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:49 am
Johnny chuckled and said, "I never really plan on going anywhere... I just go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 pm
"That would annoy me." She didn't bother to think before she said anything this time, it was truth, she planned everything within an inch of it's life.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:29 pm
Keket had remained painful silent, she was not good at holding conversations with others, that much was so very clear from how she acted, the lack of comments, the fact she seemed rather tense as well. Though now she said something, softly, "If I remember correctly, everything annoys you Luana."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 am
Methos, who -- despite what he said -- had the most experience in disappearing without a trace anytime the need arose, glanced at Luana. "Ladies, play nice," he said cheerfully.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:54 pm
Nothing could dampen Johnny's spirits tonight. He cheerfully replied, "good thing you're not me then! Man in my line, I gotta be ready to go when the time comes, not a moment later."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:51 pm
Luana carefully ignored the comment Keket made, "I don't like to move often, and I have no reason to."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:57 am
Methos enjoyed his beer, watching everyone with deceptively sleepy eyes. He pulled out his CrackBerry and checked his email.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:49 am
It was a cross between a glare and a sigh, an interesting combination for sure, "Are we boring you Adam? That's easily fixable." Moving the chair back she stood with natural grace, "Come, lets see if you can do club dancing, Keket take care of Johny would you." Luana's tone was more of a demand then anything else, but it worked most the time, it didn't even cross hed mind to phrase it as a question.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:31 am
Methos looked up from his device with interested eyes, wide and greenish-brown with a lack of guile that he was sure didn't fool Luana at all. "I thought you'd never ask," he smiled, standing and taking her hand. "If you two will excuse us a moment?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:17 am
A small smile crossed her lips on that, she didn't give the two that stayed seated a chance to answer given she promptly went to pull him towards the dance floor. "The conversation was pointless anyway, besides I didn't come here to do mindless chatter."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:59 am
Methos allowed himself to be led out to the dance floor, eyes twinkling with mischief as he began to prove himself a worthy partner. "What did you come here to do?" he teased.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff