Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pics Thread #2 (Hijacked. First post.. Hope you understand.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Fidei Defensor
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
I'm just joking about thinking I'm ugly. I don't think I'm ugly.

The people that do, on the other hand, say so that everyone will take pity upon them and sympathize, telling them how beautiful they are. They are insecure and resort to self-pity in order to raise their spirits.

Go ahead and flame me if you must, but it's the sad sad truth.

Now I'm gonna go ogle Junior like the pseudo-***** I am.
Nothing worth flaming here, I'm afraid. You're absolutely right. That could just be me though -- I find "beautiful" to be such a horribly relative concept as to disown any complete truth behind it. Therefore, it wouldn't matter to me whether someone called me beautiful or as ugly as, say, the Paint file with the Chocobo head on top of its flaming a**. Whether it matters or not to others, however, is out of my hands.

Poke is actually agreeing with me?! O_O I'm shocked.

But of course. As you say, misanthropes have more fun. You don't have anything to worry about. xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:17 pm
*watches Achika argue with herself/Qwerty*

o.o I'm surprised you never noticed sooner. >.< She's been coming on here in your account for awhile...

...Shutting up now.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:17 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Fidei Defensor
Aha! They must be...One and the same!

Seriously, they could be two personalities occupying the same body and fingers and Gaia account and such.

Only one problem...How, then, do they have two separate pics? O_o Well, my theory's out the window. MPD is out of the question.

This is the internet, Poke dahlin. Who's to say that those pictures are really of me, anyway? surprised *smacked*
That's the point. We can't be too sure, can we? Look at me; do you really think my physical form consists solely of an "Image Disabled" icon? Hardly. The reason I drop the argument so quickly is because I recognize I'm trying to find certainty in a situation which is of too great a magnitude.

In other words, I'm lazy. I don't feel like arguing. ^^ Comprenez-vous?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:18 pm
-Houshin Engi-
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.
I mean, I saw the picture a while back and I just couldn't contain myself at the idea of me being chained to your bedposts (in the same outfit as my first photo) with the chain hanging from your waist.

I'm swooning~!!!

.___________________________.

that idea.....

>__> have you been peeking at my Photobucket account as well? D< thats private s**t yo!  

-Houshin Engi-

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:19 pm
infernal_soul
HOW ABOUT WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL =D
I'm going to be honest with you -- if I lost my beer gut and took care of my teeth, I'd be mildly presentable myself. When I get my hands on a digital camera, I promise you guys will be the first to know what I look like. I may not take much value in it, but I'd hate to know that you guys could potentially be wandering the streets later in life imagining that any person you randomly met on the sidewalk could be me. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:21 pm
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.
I mean, I saw the picture a while back and I just couldn't contain myself at the idea of me being chained to your bedposts (in the same outfit as my first photo) with the chain hanging from your waist.

I'm swooning~!!!

that idea.....

>__> have you been peeking at my Photobucket account as well? D< thats private s**t yo!
lol, YOU CAUGHT ME.

redface redface redface you are so0o0o0o0o0o0 cute when you're angry. i'm drooling (not out of my mouth, lol!)  

-Houshin Engi-

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:24 pm
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.

I'm swooning~!!!

that idea.....

lol, YOU CAUGHT ME.

redface redface redface you are so0o0o0o0o0o0 cute when you're hot. i'm drooling (not out of my mouth, lol!)

that was a birthday gift for Kosuke! HOW COULD YOU!?

wait...........

YOU DIDNT SEE THE LAST PHOTO DID YOU!? ARRRGH! MY DIGINITY! ;___;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:25 pm
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.

I'm swooning~!!!

that idea.....

lol, YOU CAUGHT ME.

redface redface redface you are so0o0o0o0o0o0 cute when you're angry. i'm drooling (not out of my mouth, lol!)

wait...........

GOODNESS GRACIOUS -- THE WHIPPED CREAM
classic
i practically creamed myself!
ily!!!  

-Houshin Engi-

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:27 pm
I'm saving this conversation to my computer, so I can e-mail it to my stepbrother. He's probably looking for a new high on which he can get off -- my sister isn't doing it for him anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:28 pm
well poke thats a scarry thought

and you do remember who this is right, i mean we talked on yim just a few days ago, not alot of talking but still we talked xDD  

infernal_soul

-Houshin Engi-

-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.

I'm swooning~!!!

that idea.....

lol, YOU CAUGHT ME.

wait...........

classic
ily!!!

OH GOD.
redface i lost...my diginity just now......
Now i now you DEF saw the 3 first.

gonk it was a party....and it was hot out....and and...we we're all so sweaty and STICKY!

it HAD TO BE DONE! ;_;  
Fidei Defensor
I'm saving this conversation to my computer, so I can e-mail it to my stepbrother. He's probably looking for a new high on which he can get off -- my sister isn't doing it for him anymore.

Oh come now, Poke, that's a bit much. Let's let Achika keep SOME of her sanity/dignity, yes? D:  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:31 pm
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
-Houshin Engi-
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.

I'm swooning~!!!

that idea.....

lol, YOU CAUGHT ME.

wait...........

classic
ily!!!

OH GOD.
redface i lost...my diginity just now......
Now i now you DEF saw the 3 first.

gonk it was a party....and it was hot out....and and...we we're all so sweaty and STICKY!

it HAD TO BE DONE! ;_;
seriously, gurl.
what's your address?!?!?! I WANT IN YOUR BEDROOM, NOW!
or at least post more pics
more pics
more pics!

make a new rendition of one with nutella and instead of cherries, little grape nuts.
or just ordinary nuts will do. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:31 pm
infernal_soul
well poke thats a scarry thought

and you do remember who this is right, i mean we talked on yim just a few days ago, not alot of talking but still we talked xDD
Of course, Alex. ^^; Gnome-Chaser.

And Stacey, I reckon you done posted a bit too late.  

Fidei Defensor

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:32 pm
-coughes-

Just how many of my photobucket accounts DID you get on?

.................Just the first?  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces