Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bun-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:05 pm
I'd be a wizard!! All those books heart heart heart
The cool robes and the hat! Diffinetly have to have a hat! xp
And I'd live in a tower and work my mischief er... I mean spells.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:41 am
I would like to have air or/and water magic!!! cool  

Eoinda

Pamyl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:53 pm
I think I would prefer Witch magic aka book learned but with a touch of elemental magic to liven it up. If I had elemental magic though I would choose to have water/fire. Yea, and also an ability to talk with animals, that would be nice to have. If all those could be put together the magic should work pretty well smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:18 am
I think fire magic looks the coolest... but I wouldn't be very good at it. I'd be more of the healer without anything flashy.  

Mardil

Witty Werewolf

9,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Big Tipper 100

bizzybee723

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:59 am
Innate Elemental Magic for me. I wouldn't want perfect dominion over one specific type of Elemental Magic I'd want to be preficiant and able to work with all of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:14 pm
I'd love to have some sort of earthy power. Be able to connect with nature and use it at my own will and be able to heal people and things as well. Be one with the trees! 4laugh  

Wicked Elaine

CastleAlyts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm
If i had magic, it would be the rune magic, the true name = power. Though it would also be nice to have the earth type magic to speak with a familier. I am enchanted by the idea of one.

But anyways with rune magic the idea of bring a bal of fire energy floating above one's hand would be so much fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:56 pm
I really like the magic that elves or fairies have. Usually they're very earthy creatures, that live deep inside forests with amasingly strong powers. Like in Eldest: the elves in in the forests can make the plants healthy and make everything peaceful with their singing.  

Deadly Tea

koorimefiregirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:04 am
I would be a shadow master: able to travel through the passages between shadows, capable of creating absolute dark, and able to form illusions with shadows.
Very cool. domokun heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:43 pm
i love elemental magic... i mean the possibilities are endless and it makes for a fun read whee  

xX_Flame_Kissed_Xx

Kaze_Alcarin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 8, 12, 7 Total: 27 (3-36)

Kaze_Alcarin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:05 pm
As an elemental magic: Air & Fire

But I love to now about herbs, and white magic: healing things

And finally if I could have a mental magic power: telekinesis is my favorite one. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:11 pm
lightning magic in my opinion is the most powerful. Burns, paralyzes, and as fast as light. you cant go wrong with lightning.  

aliensk8er11

ekitten614

Tipsy Genius

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:58 pm
I don't like elemental magic as well because you have to choose, and I can't! I like the Garth Nix Abhorsen books with the Charter, that's always neat, and ones where you don't have to say anything aloud, you just think it. I enjoy reading about all magic though and would like any kind at all!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:00 am
There are so many diffrent types of magic to choose from!! Let see, If I had to choose one it would be wild magic like Daine in Tamora Pierce's Immortal's series. I would love to be able to tap into the wild magic in the world and become any creature, along with healing and comunication with animals and Immortals. (It would also be great to be a demi-goddess too) cool  

Sumomo87

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces