Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:43 pm
Luella took in the praise beaming with pride, after the ex was dolled out she found another reason to smile, ”oh yeah level up! I can taste the title already. Can you guys.” Her celbration was cut short, as turned to Hotaru and Ansel after an odd thought crossed her mind, ”What do you two usually in the World? Are you guys in any guilds or anything? “

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:06 am
The battle ended. "Yay! We're one step closer!" Hotaru shouted. "We usually just level up, nothing special, no guilds. This is all we really do all day."

Ansel nodded. "Congrats." He smiled. "Let's get going."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:02 pm
The whole notion of playing without a goal was a foreign concept to Luella, it seemed so pointless. She shrugged at the response as she gave her own, ”To each their own I guess.” She felt a little bad seeing as her comment could very easily been taken as rude or disrespectful. With nothing more to say Luella began to progress deeper without another word. The silence was short lived; the corners of Luella’s mouth began to twitch as the pulsating urges to speak took over, she opened her mouth wide as she searched for a topic. She exhaled as one came to her, ” So what do you think about all those rumors about coma victims."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:22 pm
Hotaru stared at Ansel as she followed Luella further into the dungeon. "I think it's all just a bunch of pooey. I doubt any of it really happened."

Ansel followed along too. "Hm...I've never though about it actually...What about you?" His voice echoed deep into the dungeon. The awkward silence felt like it still continued.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:14 pm
The oppressing silence that awaited her answer was more intimidating than anyone could imagine, ”Well I do think a lot of it is hype, but for it to have spread so far there has to be some truth to it, ya know?” She bit her thumb as she continued, ”But what if it was real… that be freaky…” Luella giggled in embarrassed bemusement,”I sound crazy don’t I?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:25 pm
Hotaru smiled. "Not at all. Everybody has their own thoughts and opinions...right?" They reached another area where a single treasure chest lied.

"I actually think the subject is really quite interesting. I'm starting to worry." Ansel stood there and stared at the treasure.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:32 pm
daichi sent a flashmail to his friend named gideon, and she walked up. her character class and design was exactly like daichis, except that it was female. "Oh! you must be..........reminice? its nice to meet you, im gideon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:43 pm
Responding to Gideon's greeting, Remi cocked her head a bit to the side, "Hey, you can call me Remi. Reminisce is just for business." She moved her head back up and thought quietly to herself, 'I wonder. . .but is it really a smart idea to have a party made up of entirely of Adept Rogues? Even though we have the ability to use different weapons, our balance as a party is way off. . .' For a slight moment, she stood there thinking not realizing what else was going on around her.  

hmf Sage-Mage

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:58 pm
The tension in the air was enough to make the real life Luella squirm. Wanting to cast off her uneasiness Luella tried to brighten up the mood, she gave a faint laugh and waved her hand side to side, “ With that tone you make it sound as if we going to fall into a coma at any second! The truth behind it is probably a different story altogether!” Her uneasiness rose in side of her like an elevators progression, she gave another tepid laugh to suppress it, ”Come on lets just hurry up, ya`?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:07 pm
"Luella, since you're the one talking most, and keeping us from getting bored, you get the treasure." She nodded, along with Ansel.

"There's a slight possibility, really. But I highly doubt it'll happen at this exact moment. Yes, let's get going." Standing there, Ansel twirled his blades, as Hotaru stretched.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Luella twitched a bit at Ansel comment, ”Wow you make it sound as if it will happen! But I think I’m gonna start looking into the subject more; ya` know to get the real story. “ Having finished her comment Luella nonchalantly strolled over to the treasure. She crouched down on one knee so that she was level with the box, ”Let’s see what is in this baby… “ As she creaked open the box her eyes enlarged and her jaw plummeted to the ground. ”This…. These are… a pair of Lit Honeysuckle blades?!” She held them in her arms and began to jump around excitedly. ”Do you have any idea what kind of trading value these babies have! I can get so…” Her celebration terminated when she saw Ansel… a twin blade, of course the proper thing to do would be to give them to him….but… just giving them up seemed so .. Wasteful. She messaged her left temple, as she began processing the entire situation. They are helping me… it’s the right thing to do… Waves of greed and moral apprehension blew threw her mind, she turned to Ansel when she reached her verdict, ”Take them. I can’t equip them after all. It make alot more sence for you to have them”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 am
Hotaru watched, almost deciding to stay quiet, for once. "What's up with her..? Something tells me they're going to make a big deal of this..." She examined the area on her map. "Hey guys, there's more treasure here, it's not a problem. Let's get going!! We decided you should take it, so come on!" She began running to the next part of the dungeon.

Ansel smiled. "It's okay. You're the lower lever, not saying your weak, but you could use something to get better equipment. You seem like you'd know how to handle them properly. But if it's a gift rather than 'you're a twin blade, take these,' then I'll take it." He put one hand on his waist. "If we don't hurry...she'll probably get into trouble.."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 am
Luella was more than a little peeved that Ansel was questioning her morally forced generosity; not wanting to snap at him for curiosity she inhaled deeply to tame her fiery temper. ” You guys are helping me out, and if for what ever reason you don’t accept it I will pester you about it, every time you’ll think I’ve forgotten it. I don’t care if that means you lvl 100 by then, I WANT You TO TAKE IT! IT IS A FREAKINGGIFT!” In order to relax her tone Luella ran her fingers though her hair, ”Now lets hurry up before Hotaru is way a head of us.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:44 am
Ansel quietly laughed. "Well then, if it means so much that you give it to me, I'll happily take it." He smiled, receiving the blades. "Let's go." He began running after Hotaru.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:59 am
Luella only nodded in agreement; She tailed after Ansel to catch u with Hotaru. The amount of time that they had spent in the dungeon had become apparent as Luella came up to Hotaru. Luella placed a hand on her hip and gingerly asked,”Hotaru, are we almost done with this dungeon it feels like we’ve been in here forever and a day.”

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff