Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:00 pm
stunded at how quickly this person move jay got ready to attack as he dashed to hit the man  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:49 pm
Shreane waved,smiling.She stood before she could no longer see Iva ahead...as she was gone,she went back inside.She noticed Shihoka watching Television and the weather update,live was on."Wonder what it is like tomorro..."she sat down on the couch.

"It is a cloudless sky out here on the beach.Weather will also be continued to be cloudless and sunny tomorro.Next day however a chance-"

Shreane then noticed at the bottom as the camera tilted a bit."Hmm...?What the..."She then heard a voice very well as the man talked over her.

"LET GO OF ME!"

"Back to you!"The weatherman said and the screen switched.

Shihoka then turned to her.Without saying a word,knowing what was going on.

Shreane jumped out of the couch and dashed out."That idiot..."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Ami waited for Iva. "Somethingfeels wrong" She said. "How can a mermaid loose her pearl?" She asked questioningly.
"Your a mermaid aren't you?" Hanalisa asked Sachiko quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:07 pm
http://www.discountanimedvd.com/dvd_images/19694.jpg
love shower pitch!!! heart heart  

darinlee

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:17 am
Yuro moved to the side swiftly as the boy tried to punch him. "Too slow!" he shouted, before pulling his hand back. An erie black and red aura glowed around his fist. Then a demonic energy flowed from his hand, towards the boy.

-----------------

"I dunno," Iva replied, looking over at Ami. She knew that the girl was worried. "Don't worry," she said, patting the girl on the back. "Whoever that pearl belongs to will come for it! I know she will!" Iva grinned, trying to cheer Ami up.

But inside, something felt wrong. Not the pearl, but something else. As if someone was in trouble....

-----------------

"Uh..." began Sachiko nervously, wondering if she should trust the girl. "Well, yeah," she replied finally, waiting to turn into bubbles. But nothing happened. Wait a sec, aren't I suppos to go 'poof!' or something? But.... That must mean-! She then turned towards Hanalisa, wondering if she was right.

((Man, it's hard to rp three people at once.... ^_^""" ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:27 am
[you think 3 is hard i have friend on another RP who has 4 lol]

jay saw the attack but wasn't quick enough to avoid the attack as he was knocked down and the pendent jay had in his bag fell out onto the sand, jay spotted the pendent and thought "oh no, i got to get that pendent back" as he started to get up  

Kitsunimochi

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:40 am
lyia was still trying to brake away but stopped when she saw her pendent on the sand and asked herself quitely "C...Could he be that kid from my past" then a reflection of him came back to her as she said quitely as well "it must be him"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:31 pm
Hanalisa smiled at her and nodded to her. "I am a mermaid as well" She assured her. "Your the first mermaid I've met" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:21 pm
A voice was heard from far away from the gray pearl princess.

"Ai yori fukai omoi nanatsu no umi de umareta
Saigo no negai ga donna ni ookikute mo watashi wa makenai."

Shreane then smilled and looked at Yuro."It is a horrible idea to attack in an open space."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:18 pm
jay geting on his feet heard someone and looked around thinking to himself "who the...well at least whoever they are there on my team... i think" jay turned his attention back to the pearl as he raced to grab it  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:27 pm
"Tch!" Yuro flinched, spoting the scarlet pearl princess. His eyes narrowed as he leaped into the air, and stayed there, searching for any other signs of mermaid princesses. There were none. Quickly, he brought out his demoic guitar, a sick smirk upon his lips. "It's show time!"

A dark energy of a melody flowed out of Yuro's guitar, filling the air.

-------------------

Sachiko suddenly stopped in her tracks. Her eyes wide and a dark look across her face. A dark erie melody filled her ears, causing her to collasp in pain. Her hand grasped onto her ears, trying to deflect the song.

------------------

Iva stopped and turned around, quickly scanning the area. "Ami," she began softly, her eyes filled with worry. Just before, she had heard a voice cry in her head, Shreane's song.

((Lol, I guess you're right. 4 is pretty tough. But 3 is hard when you don't log in for a long time! >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm
"Got to..get away!"Shreane said but she heard the melody and then covered her ears,gritting in pain.Her head then was shaking in pain.  

MaronaPossessed

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:42 pm
lyia geting free but didn't get anywhere fell to her knee's in pain as she said "this sound it's killing me" as she fell to the ground and passed out  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:53 pm
(and whos falt is that?)

jey got the pendent and fell to knees for a seconed then got back up and notice the girl on the ground. jey ran over to her and asked "are you ok" but she didn't responed as jay jumpped up and saw the man in the air and thought "i've got to knock him out of the air" then jay notice he was playing the guitar that had the same dark energy that he used to hit jay and thought "so all i really have to do is knock that guitar out of his hands" jay pulled one of his sais and threw it hopeing to hit the man or the guitar  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:31 am
Hanalisa cryed in pain falling to her knee's. "Thats melody!" She cryed in pain.
Ami seen Iva's eye's and heard the meldy =. she covered her ears. "Yuro!" She said.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff