Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:40 pm
Draco looks up "Hello professor." he sips his drink "we've got quite the lousy turn out today.." says while looking at Potter and Black. He looks back to Snape "course it's always the idiots that are remembered, wouldn't you say so?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:13 am
Okia's head snapped to follow the direction of Draco's narrowed gaze. She raised an eyebrow and James and Sirius, beofore returning to her sloshing pumpkin juice, goblet swinging and swaying with her movement. She grinned and sipped on it, looking to her right through thick lashes at Draco, leering more like. She stood and dusted her royal purple and orange Quidditch robes, taking strides to the Slytherin table, broom shouldered and face teased with a light pink blush of nervousness.

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:41 am
Scoffing her tim-tams down her throat with such speed that the plate of tim-tams was half-gone in 30 seconds, and with such force that she almost choked herself twice in one minute. Although her brain was shouting out instructions for her to cease her hyperactive chocolate spasm but her heart was fully aware that she had not seen a tim-tam in years. After the first plate was diminished and Kathryn was satified and was happily munching on her last tim-tam.

"These tim-tams bring back memories" She said thickly with a little laugh, trying to bring some happiness in the conversation. Smiling broadly, she swallowed her mouthful.
"I must thank those house-elves some time" She said to herself and looked over at Kalida and smirked, pushing over a tim-tam towards her
"This, is better than old chocolate" She assured her with a wink and gave a hasty glance at Proffesor Snape. Giving a casual smile she returned her gaze upon Sirius and James.

"So, er... James... You know Moony I suppose" She said uncertainly. There was something about him that made her feel a shover down her spine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:01 am
She grinned, taking the offered tim-tam and digging in with zest, listening to the conversation without feeling the need to put in her own two cents, listening and gathering information. She wasn't a ravenclaw for no reason.

(lol, I've been itching to get back into the rp but I've been so busy with work I never had time to think of a way to involve Kalida XD XD XD I'll probably be a little spotty with my activity for the next couple of days though, just forewarning sweatdrop )  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Duchessina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:15 am
James would smile at the girl and then nod as he winced slightly. The spell he had put on his aching leg before he came was wearing off. Even through all of these years, the leg ached like it was a fresh wound coming his way. But he did well enough to hide it as he would continue with the conversation.
"Yes, I've known him for some time... a good friend he is..." James said softly, and sweetly about his friend, the one they had all studied to become animagi for... and it had been worth it, really. Sure helped with those O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:20 am
Sirius had drifted off into his own world. But as James smiled, nodded, and winced he was pulled back into reality. He looked at the empty plate in front of him and groaned.

"I'm stuffed..." he glanced over at James.

"So, mate, we've got a bit of catching up to do. I thought you might've come back from the dead like I did, but you've got a cane, and you've changed a bit."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:56 pm
Okia rested a hand on the curve of her waist, leaning all her weight on one leg, she managed to flash a smile at Draco. "Hello Master Malfoy..." She was clutching her broom so hard the knuckles under the leather gloves were white. The blush on her cheeks deepened and her knees knocked together under her skirt and robes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:05 pm
"I couldn't have said it better myself," Severus told Draco with a smirk.

"I have a feeling this shall be rather unbearable for us Slytherins," the Potions Master added with a sigh.

It was then that Professor Snape noticed a girl approach Draco. He didn't say anything, knowing full well that she only had her attention on the young Slytherin next to him. However, he didn't move to let her be along with Draco, either.

[OOC: Oh my, this post can be translated strangely. XD]  

Nika Hesse

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:27 pm
Feeling stuffed and happy, Kathryn leaned back and stretched her long limbs. Only after a satisfying cracking sound from her shoulders did she return back to normal posture. Looking into her now empty goblet she reached her her lethally long wand an tapped it, lazily saying the incantation "Aguamenti" which a neat fountain of pure water streamed from the tip. Twirling her wand in a lazy fashion she sipped on her refilled goblet and sighed deeply with a yawn.

Gazing critically at James then at Sirius she squinted, trying to get rid of the little fuzzy blob that always followed by a migraine. She knew that the two had to catch up and it was best if she kept quiet during their chat, it must be a personal thing. Replacing her goblet on the table she pulled out a little pocket knife that resided in her bag. She often used it to carve her name and symbols into the trees along the sloping banks of hogwarts, but being slightly nature-kind she always used a restoring charm to restore the trunk or wood back to the original state.

Undoing the clasp in her robes a small crescent moon pendant dangled from a silver chain. It had a metal outline and in the inside was paua shell, a multcoloured shell found in New Zealand. Puting the knife between her fingers she began to carve a scene, using her artistic skills. She carved a crescent moon almost shadowed by trees where upon a lake was underneath. She had seen this scenary before at her house and smiled to herself as she carved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:18 pm
~*~*~*~*Dumbledore*~*~*~*~

Dumbledore suddenly appeared in the Great Hall, with a smile on his face. He waved his wand and every one all over the castle was paying attention and can hear him (even those that are just now coming in can here him clearly). He smiled down at the few gathered for lunch and nods.

"Welcome To Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry! It is so good to see you all here for our Reunion/End of the War Celebration. I would like to remind you all that because we are all Wizards, any one can show up. Even a person you could've sworn you killed in battle, will appear." He smiled at James, Sirius, Snape, and Draco his blue eyes twinkling.

"I notice most of you our enjoying lunch. The Gryffindors particulary have a very good stash of sweets on their table." He smiled at Sirius knowingly.

"Now, I am sure most of you are wondering why you are here, and what you will be doing. It is quite simple. While you are here you will be going through numerous activities of varying degree while interacting with others, be they friends or foe. We would like to hope that they are all friends after a while.

"You will live with the house you were first sorted into when you first entered Hogwarts, even staff members will be almost like students now. With the exception of course, of being called Professor. Even if you came here with nothing, your belongings will find their way into your dorm rooms.

"Now for your first activity. You should all remember that about three years ago we held the TriWizard Tournament. This time we are holding a Multi-Wizard Tournament. The First Stage is still--unfortunatly in planning, and any ideas are welcome, simply send your owls to me.

"We should have something ready by tomorrow. So, enjoy your lunch and the rest of your afternoon. Dinner is from 6 to 7:30 (though the kitchens--if you know where it is--is always open). Curfew is 9:30 for every one, no exceptions. It is best if I remind you this--even if you're not in school, sneaking around the castle after curfew is still punishible. It'll be up to your captor to decide what the punishment is." Dumbledore smiled and then clapped his hands.

"With that said, I must bid you all a good day and if I don't see you at dinner, good night." Just as suddenly as he had appeared, he had disappeared, his words ringing through the castle.

"Ah Fawkes! Would you like a lemon drop? Oh...dear I forgot to take off the spell, hold on..."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:49 pm
Sirius had been watching Kathryn while trying to think of something else to say to James. Dumbledore's appearance had startled him, but he had been able to catch his goblet before it spilled all over poor Kalida. He listened to the speech intently. When Dumbledore disappeared he had turned to the table to discuss the turn of events, but Dumbledore's last words sent him into a fit of giggles, and he managed to knock over his goblet of pumpkin juice.

"Crap!" Sirius jumped up, wand in his hand and quickly started to shoot off spells to clean up the mess. Finally after a few frantic seconds, everything was dry, his goblet was picked up and refilled and he collapsed into his chair.

"Umm...so...what about those tasks? What do you guys think will happen?" Sirius asked, face tinged pink from his earlier accident, hoping no one would be upset with him. He glanced over at James and bit his bottom lip wondering whether he caught the "sneaking around the castle" part of Dumbledore's speech and wondering whether he'd be up for breaking a rule or two later on that night to sneak into Hogsmeade together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:59 pm
Kathryn's face was contorted with concentration and wasn't the only one to slip when dumbledore entered the room and began his speech. The knife slipping from her long fingers and piercing her left index finger.
"Ah f***!" She cursed irritably, half laughing at her own stupidity, Sirius's little accident and Dumbledore's last words. Grabbing a tissue from her pockets she dabbed at her wounds and laughed.

"I like sherbet lemons" She said with a little chuckle, looking at the entrance of the hall where Dumbledore exited.
"So I suppose you'll be in Gryffindor then?" She added shoving the knife into her pocket and forgetting to restore the wood.  

Lunar_Blade

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:56 pm
Her blush deepened alarmingly at Snapes gaze. She turned and gave a half curtsy, bowing her head in respect. "Evening Professor Snape." She whispered, "I hope that you might find lunch bearable..." she said with a qucik glance back over at the Gryffindor table. Okia's eye wandered back to the Head of Slytherin. "I doubt you might remember me sir, name is Sazanuki, Okianara Sazanuki...?" She quested hopefully, her blue eyes glimmering as they darted from Malfoy's loevly face back to the potion master's deep black eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:23 am
What a day. First a PBJ butt cushion and then a pumkin juice bath. All she needed now was a chocolate shower and she might have herself for lunch.

"Good going there Black."

Kalida was irritated. Not just at the fact that her stomach seemed to have cast its own charm to attract every and all foods to her, amber eyes sliding across the empty Ravenclaw table in disappointment. She'd always wondered what it'd be like to have a house all to herself, but now it seemed she'd get a chance to find out. The tower was going to be mighty lonely. She placed her hands on the table and stood suddenly, dark eyes clouded as she gazed somewhat stonely at the floor, voice barely above a whisper.

"I've got to see a man about an owl."

Without a backwards glance, she turned and excused herself from the Hall, though she left quickly, she slowed to an aimless sort of walk, meandering out onto the grounds in the direction of the lake. Water always cheered her.  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:51 am
Sirius sighed as he watched Kalida storm off.

"You know...I've always had a knack for pissing people off...I didn't mean to spill juice all over her! It was an accident! Dumbledore startled me!" he grumbled. Finally he sighed and looked around the Great Hall.

"So...I'm in favor for splitting. Maybe go see if the short cut to the Tower has survived the years. Then go check out the dorm, and explore the grounds before dinner." Sirius glanced at Kathryn and the looked to James hopefully.

"Either one of you with me?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games