Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Book Discussions. [This is related to P!ATD, I swear!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:03 pm
jenny without sound
WHOA, THIS THREAD LIVES!*($&#($&

I'm patiently waiting for the new Palahniuk book to fall into my hands.
2 out of 7 holds! scream

AWWW.

Well, I'm also reading this other book. It sounds really lame, and I thought it was at first, but it's pretty good. It's by an Austrailian author named Markus Zusak (I believe) and it's called I Am The Messenger. blaugh

Dang. People really want that book. eek

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Bilvy
I reeeaaally want to read one of Chuck Palahniuk's books so badly, but sadly I go to a junior high/elementary school so I don't think that they would order books not so appropriate for our age range and make us read them.
xp
So I'm hoping that they'd have one of his books in the high school and if they don't,
THEN IT IS TIME TO GET A LIBRARY CARD!

WARNING: CHOKE IS GRAPHIC.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Bilvy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 pm
How about Invisible Monsters?
xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:55 am
`PrimeRib
I'm sorry. D= I really did read the whole thing. It's just hard to remember the differences between 262 members sometimes. D=
It's fine, I understand 3nodding I don't expect you to remember every detail about me... that'd be kind of creepy, actually xp

It's nice that you even read and reply to everyone in that thread, that doesn't happen in all guilds...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:26 pm
Bilvy
xp

I haven't read that one. =O But I've heard that one is pretty graphic, too.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I'm sorry. D= I really did read the whole thing. It's just hard to remember the differences between 262 members sometimes. D=
It's fine, I understand 3nodding I don't expect you to remember every detail about me... that'd be kind of creepy, actually xp

It's nice that you even read and reply to everyone in that thread, that doesn't happen in all guilds...

whee Ha, thanks. I just want everyone to feel open with talking to me and stuff. Like, if anyone ever has a problem in the guild, or even outside of the guild, I want to be there to help. Or if anyone has a suggestion, or they find out something about the band, I just want them to know where to go. I'm the only one that runs this guild, so I just want people to feel comfortable talking to me and stuff like that. And I love getting to know everyones personalities. I've been in guilds where I never said even one word to the owner, and I don't like not having that connection. A welcome has always just felt really good to me, and I want to spread that feeling. You never really know what kind of life people have outside of the internet, like if they're constantly being rejected, and I just kind of wanted to create an atmosphere of one big happy P!ATD bubble where all fans are welcomed. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Rhymmel

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:11 pm
jenny without sound
The Portrait Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

This is the most awsome book i have read this year for AP. I love Dorian and Basil. i just finished my 12 page report on them.

Goethe's Faust is also really good (Wilde got his idea for Dorian here)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Bilvy
xp

Invisible Monsters was pretty good, I really liked that one.
Diary and Fight Club /u] are the other two I really like from him.
I don't think it's as graphic as Choke.

I love Dorian too. :'D But I felt so sorry for Basil when Dorian kept blowing him off. I wanted to shoot Dorian, personally.. hehe.
And I'll check for that other book too...

I'm going to start reading 1989 soon.. once I feel not lazy. xD

jenny without sound

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:10 am
`PrimeRib
whee Ha, thanks. I just want everyone to feel open with talking to me and stuff. Like, if anyone ever has a problem in the guild, or even outside of the guild, I want to be there to help. Or if anyone has a suggestion, or they find out something about the band, I just want them to know where to go. I'm the only one that runs this guild, so I just want people to feel comfortable talking to me and stuff like that. And I love getting to know everyones personalities. I've been in guilds where I never said even one word to the owner, and I don't like not having that connection. A welcome has always just felt really good to me, and I want to spread that feeling. You never really know what kind of life people have outside of the internet, like if they're constantly being rejected, and I just kind of wanted to create an atmosphere of one big happy P!ATD bubble where all fans are welcomed. xD
Haha. Sounds good 3nodding
I mean, what could possibly be better than one big happy Panic! bubble?!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:46 am
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Absolutely nothing. xD
Well...
Maybe Panic! live at some amazing venue.
But that's kind of a Panic! bubble too. O.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:59 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Absolutely nothing. xD
Well...

I want to see them in a small venue. c:
Because after last night, I figure if it gets any bigger, I will die.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:38 pm
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Absolutely nothing. xD
Well...

I want to see them in a small venue. c:
Because after last night, I figure if it gets any bigger, I will die.

I saw them at the Palace of Auburn Hills. gonk
And I was in the pit. Lets just say, I died.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:26 am
I saw them at a festival, when they only just became famous here, and HIM was playing at the same time and I think most people were there ninja

At first we were right up front, but on the side near the speakers, and then my friends wanted to move more towards the back since the speakers were too loud sad
But we still had a good view!

That auditorium/arena thingy looks frickin huge surprised
It's like bigger than all of Belgium xp

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
I had a great view for the Plain White T's and Jack's Mannequin, but I was watching the big screens most of the time for Panic! At The Disco. There was this two HUGE dudes that were standing right in front of me during Panic!, and it was hard to see. My dad kept lifting me up. xD

Yeah, it's huge. And it was pretty much all filled up when I saw them. D= Complete chaos. It was quite an experience. Totally worth it, though. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

estrellitaXO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:02 pm
Quote:

Isn't Time To Dance based off of Invisible Monsters? That's what I've heard.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff