Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
Yawn, the original leader is back...for a little... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I come back to gaia?
  Yes
  No
  If you somehow got your gold back?
  Who the heck are you?
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:22 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcaB
JeeszyCreezy
Toast bleh.
I wasn't about to deny it o: >< fine chio-chan be cute.
But toast is the name of the clothing brand that I've been making for years. ;.; ...Years. ...On paper. XD
u.u And now I can't even tell if that's sarcasm. ... XD
Really? Dax tag name is toasted.
>.> <.< probally for the best
*laughs* Well... mine's far from toasted. xD; It's more like the greatest clothing since sliced bread. ;B
I'll... let this end here...
that's some greatness then.
XD Now if you had seen azu manga you would of laughed there... But no!
Yus. "Toast. It's what you wear."
Nope~
My cloths line company is called TAG. But I'm actually designing stuff for that to sell x.x
Very sad. Josh hasn't seen it all O: two guesses what we are doing when we move in XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:33 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
*laughs* Well... mine's far from toasted. xD; It's more like the greatest clothing since sliced bread. ;B
Nope~
My cloths line company is called TAG. But I'm actually designing stuff for that to sell x.x
Very sad. Josh hasn't seen it all O: two guesses what we are doing when we move in XD
XD Nice~ Yeah~~ I told you before that I'd draw people just to draw outfits on them... most of the outfits are just~ ew now. XD Nothing's really going to come out of my drawings.
XD Sounds like fun. >3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:26 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
Nope~
XD Nice~ Yeah~~ I told you before that I'd draw people just to draw outfits on them... most of the outfits are just~ ew now. XD Nothing's really going to come out of my drawings.
XD Sounds like fun. >3
Someone asked about your art to me XD and I was like 'um I can't make her draw art. She's not my slave if you want art from her then Ask' It was soo weird I was confused by it so much I didn't know what to say.
Oh it will be!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:59 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
Nope~
XD Sounds like fun. >3
Someone asked about your art to me XD and I was like 'um I can't make her draw art. She's not my slave if you want art from her then Ask' It was soo weird I was confused by it so much I didn't know what to say.
Oh it will be!
That... clears up why I got that weird PM about someone asking how much my art would cost...
>3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
Nope~
XD Sounds like fun. >3
Oh it will be!
That... clears up why I got that weird PM about someone asking how much my art would cost...
>3
Yeah probally. I get people asking for art but I don't know where they saw it :/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
Nope~
XD Sounds like fun. >3
Oh it will be!
>3
Yeah probally. I get people asking for art but I don't know where they saw it :/
Have you noticed that choco hasn't logged in for abuot a week, and here we are chatting up his thread? >o<
XD~ Now with you... And all that free art you did... Many people thank the user even if they didn't sign their username to their picture. >]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
XD Sounds like fun. >3
Oh it will be!
>3
Have you noticed that choco hasn't logged in for abuot a week, and here we are chatting up his thread? >o<
XD~ Now with you... And all that free art you did... Many people thank the user even if they didn't sign their username to their picture. >]
Keeping the idea that he still logs on all the time alive. he says he will be here and then poof no owner man. I didn't even make a joke about him runing around in just boxers!
That's the thing I didn't sign it. I thought I was in the clear with that!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Keeping the idea that he still logs on all the time alive. he says he will be here and then poof no owner man. I didn't even make a joke about him runing around in just boxers!
Well, that's the first thing you should do when he posts next. >3
O: Not when their are so many polite Gaians that appreciate your wonderful art~~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:31 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
O: Not when their are so many polite Gaians that appreciate your wonderful art~~
the secound he does! I will jump him with the joke XD
I still I don't think I'm not that good ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yusyus! =D
x3 It's all about style and what people want. And you've got style. B]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:20 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yusyus! =D
And then I will get glared at for he hates it oh so much.
yes I keep it in my back pocket with my dignity and my morals.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yusyus! =D
I guess you really can't hide from those lies~
*snickers*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yusyus! =D
*snickers*
xD but it' so fun. It's worth it.
With my wallet and cellphone. If I loose my wallet I kind of loose my life ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yusyus! =D
*snickers*
Maybe we should change sunjects before he returns though. <.< >.>
That's the way it is for most people. ^^;; Is your cell phone working nicely and all that jazz? I still wish that I had a phone that could fit in my pocket. XD I'm so jealous. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yusyus! =D
*snickers*
Maybe we should change sunjects before he returns though. <.< >.>
That's the way it is for most people. ^^;; Is your cell phone working nicely and all that jazz? I still wish that I had a phone that could fit in my pocket. XD I'm so jealous. :B
What is he going to do? demote me? XD I have two accounts that are mods >.> <.<
Um actuallty It's working fine it's just there wasnt' a problem and now I think there is a problem XD;; it's weird I don't ask just go with the flow. Oh this thing is the definition of chibi.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff