Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aulay

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:57 am
this is me:
User Image
no im kiding this is me:
me and my little bro when we went on a trip to florida and unfortuantly my hair is naturaly curly so my hair looked all *POOF!* <= thats my description of itUser Image lol I went to paint and erased my ipod xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:58 am
DEAD D0G
Digibritt0
DEAD D0G
User Image

yes I do have a face

and I am not an internet based program

OMG you kinda look like me! from that veiw!

well I hope that's a thing of good orientaion

lol, you could very well be related to me!  

Aulay

otherbones

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:15 am
Digibritt0
DEAD D0G
Digibritt0
DEAD D0G
User Image

yes I do have a face

and I am not an internet based program

OMG you kinda look like me! from that veiw!

well I hope that's a thing of good orientaion

lol, you could very well be related to me!
WoW LoL
you're right

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:16 am
well i am new here so i will post mi pic here:

This was taked with a bad web cam so the quality is not that good...sorry for that...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i will put more when i can...  

Dragon Dreaming

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:19 am
Dragon Dreaming

This was taked with a bad web cam so the quality is not that good...sorry for that...

*cheers* Yay Dragon!!

Dragon's so sexy, it hurts. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:22 am
Anochaa
Dragon Dreaming

*cheers* Yay Dragon!!

Dragon's so sexy, it hurts. heart

lol...^^...thanks heart  

Dragon Dreaming

wizygal

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:33 am
hey here is me. sorry. i eould post more but these are the only up-to-date pics i have since all the rest got lost when my pc was formatted

User Image

User Image

User Image

well thats me smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:48 am
Great pics all.
Well yea no recent ones sorry, here is one from our class showcase (I think a year ago), I'm wearing the costume of my character called Rocky heh
I will try and get a hold of a camera and take new pics, maybe some with me swords I have hehe. ninja  

Kazimar

Dragon Dreaming

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:11 am
wizygal
hey here is me. sorry. i eould post more but these are the only up-to-date pics i have since all the rest got lost when my pc was formatted

User Image

User Image

User Image

well thats me smile

you are very beautifull  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:20 am
Well crap...I'm afraid to post my pictures lol. I'm like the youngest here...and probably the worst looking =P...oh well...It's big so I didn't want to stretch the page...  

Repressed Memories

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:57 am
Repressed Memories
Well crap...I'm afraid to post my pictures lol. I'm like the youngest here...and probably the worst looking =P...oh well...It's big so I didn't want to stretch the page...

Bah, you look neither young nor bad looking razz You're hawt, yo ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:01 am
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Lol I'm only 15 hun. That's what I meant by the youngest here. And thanks...I get enough crap at school though... so even if you're lying it makes me happy to have someone say I look good lol =P  

Repressed Memories

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:05 am
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Lol I'm only 15 hun. That's what I meant by the youngest here. And thanks...I get enough crap at school though... so even if you're lying it makes me happy to have someone say I look good lol =P

Bah. There are people that are younger than 15 here. There are 12 and 13 year olds *nodnod* And I can't imagine why people would give you crap. You really are quite good looking ^^ If I were like...a year younger, I'd be flirting mercilessly with you razz But, I have a thing for older men sweatdrop Durr...and have a boyfriend. He's 21 sweatdrop

EDIT:
I like your wallpaper too. The feathers are neat 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:06 am
Anochaa
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Bah. There are people that are younger than 15 here. There are 12 and 13 year olds *nodnod* And I can't imagine why people would give you crap. You really are quite good looking ^^ If I were like...a year younger, I'd be flirting mercilessly with you razz But, I have a thing for older men sweatdrop Durr...and have a boyfriend sweatdrop

Hehe alrighty then. So how old are you then?  

Repressed Memories

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:08 am
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Bah. There are people that are younger than 15 here. There are 12 and 13 year olds *nodnod* And I can't imagine why people would give you crap. You really are quite good looking ^^ If I were like...a year younger, I'd be flirting mercilessly with you razz But, I have a thing for older men sweatdrop Durr...and have a boyfriend sweatdrop

Hehe alrighty then. So how old are you then?

I'm 17. And a half wink <-- counting down the minutes until I turn 18.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff