Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iyou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:29 pm
xd Oh man, you never told me you wanted to be a sex ed teacher! So many young minds for you to corrupt...

Welcome to everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:48 pm
*points to Tirael* She invited me! gonk heart whee

But anyway, I'm Sleinah~ And I'm a chibi artist! biggrin And.. and.. I'm done.o.o'

Ok, ok~ Serious stuff will be added later.^^;  

Sleinah

n i k i e h l

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Hey-o. 4laugh

This is K r e e.
I'm asian, 20 years young lol, (gonna be 21 in april) in college majoring in Information System Engineering.
Also a part-time hip hop dancer. (That's also where most of my time is spent on) Nothing to do with drawing, I know. x_X

I like all kinds of art styles. Really, even stick figures.. >_>
I do both traditional and digital styles on semi-realistic yet anime-ish kind of thing. Recently learned to draw SDs. Still practicing xD

About my persona... I'm a perfectionist (not entirely a good thing...) usually tomboyish and childish at times though.

Oh, and nice to meet you all! blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:42 pm
hi i'm noof, i'm 41 and i live in the middle of nowhere. i like alcohol and little virgin asian girls (remind you of someone we all see in the R&C all too often?)
names i go by: sex puppet, master, seme, T i r a e l, douchebag, Bob Marley
i started drawing when i was inspired by one of my teenaged girlfriends (i'm female, and gay) who drew anime. akemi-chaaaaaan <3 <3 <3
i'm secretly a *********, but no one needs to know.

please accept me as i am now. 4laugh heart

by the way, that was all a lie, and my real intro is below, in tiny white text.
hi, i'm noof. i'm 14, and i live in duluth, georgia (but the city name's being changed to johns creek soon). i like devin huang, sleeping, drawing, eating food that doesn't give me diarrhea (don't ask).
i've been depressed lately, but it's not really anything you guys need to be worried about, because i still use the same typing format, and i'm still the same person. i just need some time to work out my problems.

i'm kind of pissed at ayuta right now because he got pissed at me for being depressed. and he was the one who IMed me in the first place. then, he tried to convince my friend to convince me to not be depressed... and i mean... that's just... wtf. i... no words.

anyway. i reallly realllllly realllllly love ippus' art TT_____TT ippus and lone-momo and rei-i~
i can be a creepy stalker sometimes, but you'll all get used to it... eventually..... >_> maybe....
oh yeah, and i'm not gay.

simeis

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:44 pm
Omg noof XD;;;

When I said you don't have to be serious I didn't see this coming D8>

And aren't we lovers? ;3;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:46 pm
LOL @ noofy 8DDD
going a bit overboard are we? XD  

lenapii

simeis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:53 pm
T i r a e l
Omg noof XD;;;

When I said you don't have to be serious I didn't see this coming D8>

And aren't we lovers? ;3;

hey... the serious stuff is in white text D8>

the relationship is purely physical talk2hand

poop head(lena): no talk2hand heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:58 pm
heart D8 *fails* you feeling better? *tummy rubs 8D*

I cant stop laughing at "(remind you of someone we all see in the R&C all too often?) " 8DD

HARHARHAR -shot-  

lenapii

simeis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:01 pm
honestly, no... D:
i need my computer or at least a tablet to feel better...

but... tummy rubs *0* <3

you know it's true D;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:28 pm
xDD! Wow.

That has to be the funniest (and oddest) thing I've read all day.

I hadn't even noticed the "41" until I started typing this. xD  

crownjade

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Iyou
xd Oh man, you never told me you wanted to be a sex ed teacher! So many young minds for you to corrupt...

not corrupt educate xd heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:54 pm
RubyDarkStar
Iyou

not corrupt educate xd heart

Pfft, whatever. It's the same thing to you. xd  

Iyou

basilisk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:29 am
I have this terrible hangup about giving away any sort of personal information on the internet. It's stopping me from getting my personal art site in action and spreading around the link and all that good stuff. gonk

But I'll do my best. I'm 19 (turning 20 this year surprised ), I live in Wellington (New Zealand), and I just turned into a university student! I'm starting out on a BA in Art History. biggrin I get really excited by all sorts of different sorts of art, and I don't think that any particular style or period or culture or whatever of art is inherently 'better' overall (or worse) than others. I'm particularly interested in more ancient stuff, like, I don't know, more than about a thousand years old or something, but that could just be because it's what I've been reading more about recently.
In my own art, what I really dig is colour, colour schemes and contrasts, textures and texture contrasts, particularly in my digital work, and giving the impression that there's a story behind the image (even when there isn't).
And I really like fantasy stuff. whee

and I'm secretly actually a girl. I don't think I've ever actually mentioned that before ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:31 am
SRSLY, What genius thought to make a thread like this?
Anyways, I'm here because or Soraaa's shameless advertising. 8DDDD

I'm uh...Anything you want to call me that's shorter than my username. :3 I'm a highschool freshy and had like..3-4 jobs in the past dealing with children...when I don't even like children all that much. :K
And this year, for my birthday, a friend got me My little Ponies. Fomg, I love them so much and they're better than your little ponies. X3 Eh, don't worry, they're only used as my familiars.

Anywaaays. For art, I tend to lean towards the anime-ish type. -=noobsob=- I wish I could do realism..
I used to have no idea what fun drawing could be like until 6th grade I met a friend who doodled a lot. She gave them all for me to keep and I've been admiring her since. So at 7th grade I decided to give it a shot!
I've been practicing this style for 2 years and starting CGing 3 months ago. I've been studying a bit of realism and it seems humans are the hardest. D: I might try a bit in this guild but kinda scared..>_>;
Sorry for the small gallery. http://illegaltruffles.deviantart.com/
Oh, And I can't draw females for life.
Mainly the chest. I'd probably have severe anatomical problems.

Tons of things I can improve on so I'm looking forward to a great Mentor and lovely critiques. Nice to meet to all. :3 <3

BaneIing

Iyou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:00 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone!

LDT - Is it bad that I recognized your name as an LSD reference without looking anything up? xd ;

Mm science. cool

basilisk - I was like that too until I got to college for some reason. I'd never tell anyone my first name or post pictures of me. But now I go around and post funny pictures of my face for people to draw, haha. xd My poor internet-ignorant mother would probably die if she found out I do just that much.  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff