Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

-bimmel-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 pm
I cannot say that I'm a 100% SasuSaku and NaruHina supporter like a lot of the population out there, but I do favour those two couples greatly. And here's my opinions (and I white'd out anything I considered to be a spoiler):

I think that Hinata needs a chance to show Naruto how she feels. Sakura got to do that with Sasuke, on the night that he left. Sakura was able to express her true, deepest down emotions right there, in the middle of the road. And what, now three years later she's not allowed to try and get past what happened, that she couldn't stop Sasuke from leaving by being with Naruto a lot more? (Okay, I'll stop on that rant. It just bugs me when people come out and say, "Sasuke-teme's gone! Now Naruto's got her all to himself. >D")

That's why I believe that Hinata needs her chance - to say that she tried her hardest, expressed her feelings, so that way, she won't regret not ever telling him. I think then I would be more than willing to have any other pairing. Like NaruSaku, or heck, even something so completely random like NaruIno. You never know what's going to happen in the manga, so really... we're only just expressing our opinions on what we're reading and watching.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 pm
Hinata. Sakura's a b***h.  

MicahIsMe

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am
I honestly don't think he's going to get either with the type of anime this is...you know the kind that drags things out till they aren't even worth caring about anymore (see Inuyasha x Kagome)
They're keeping it vague to drag everything out more >_>

But so far there has been a lot and I mean a LOT more Naruto x Sakura moments then anything thing else in this series (even more then Sasuke x Sakura ones)
Not only that but they were kids when Sakura had the crush on Sasuke. She's matured quite a bit so her feelings could of changed as well.
And with all the hate Sasuke's been getting from fans...who knows

And again Hinata is barely even in the anime at all
I'm surprised Naruto can even remember her name with how rare they talk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:33 pm
Hinata. she deserves him more. Although i'm sure it wont happen cuz its a shounen and not a shoujo series. -le sigh-  

Sephyre Eyes

Robiroth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:04 am
Hinata. Sakura tolerates him, but she doesn't like him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:24 am
He has to pick Hinata because when he was fighting Pein Hinata saved him and admitted her love to him. While Sakura just stayed back watching the fight (or what you could see of the fight) from the village! stressed  

dancingflower09

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Prince Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:20 pm
Hinata 100% hall if i cold i word go out with her she soo hot ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 pm
I haven't gotten that far into the series at all. But thus far Hinata, she has always seen him as special and she's liked him for who he was long before he showed any potential to be important.  

x - Johnny HazardXx

ii_x D e i - k u n x_ii

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm
He should choose SASUKE!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Everyone likes Hinata with him but Sakura is that one that he cares for.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Miuki Vulom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm
OH MY GODDDD the question i've been wondering since shippuuden started!! >.< although, in my oppinion, Sakura cares for Naruto, and vice-versa. so it should be her.
i actually think Hinata could go with... crap... i always forget his name... he's with Akamaru... i can't believe i forgot AGAIN!!
and then, there's Lee with the scroll/weapon girl that always trains with him...
-is still sad about Azuma dieing with an unborn child and feance-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 pm
I think he should go with Hinata because she has liked him from the begining. And Sakara has always thought of him as a pain.  

Amber250

optimisticmuffins

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm
He should definitely go with Hinata, because Sakura's the one who (unintentionally, because he's the one who said it, Sakura didn't ask him to) made him promise to bring Sasuke back, and that promise is causing him a lot of heartache now. Besides, Hinata's personality nicely balances out Naruto's, and although he may still love Sakura, their personalities are too similar and they clash. (As for Sakura belonging with Sasuke...well, at a time I used to believe that, but right now I hate Sasuke too much to want him to survive.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 am
Sasuke ofc (A) Though between NaruSaku and NaruHina, NaruHina is waaaaaaaay better <3 XD  

Kagami-neechan

Miuki Vulom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 pm
SPOILERS!!

how far have you seen, Muffins? because, Sasuke is getting pretty friggen awesome. killed Orochimaru. Killed Itachi (who actually let him do it). he has this awesome team that is exactly like their old one. (a ckick who acts like Sakura, a guy who acts like Naruto, and then Sasuke himself. then there's 'Zabuza's successor' who retreaved his gigantum sword and uses it well. of course, the girl acts at a higher level than Sakura ever did... she's walking with a bag of medicine (or something) and is talking about how Sasuke's injured, and she was all 'and when he sleeps, i'll make the move on him -giggle- XDD)
the only bad thing about him right now is that he plans on blowing up Konoha... of course, Pein already succeded in that. but, Naruto's 'ability to change people' (as said in the manga) he got Pein to sacrifice himself and bring it all back to normal. Kakashi talked to the White Fang, AKA his father (because he died) but Pein brought him back, too. (because Pein killed him)
the only thing i'm mad about right now is that they didn't show any signs of bringing beloved Pervy-Sage back... -sniffles- but, at least Naruto commands his toads now. all, super master of them. he looks just like his father (the 4th Hokage) now, so that's awesome. he just wears a different cloak.
i did find it wierd that most of the people who i know who watch Naruto never guessed that the 4th was his father until they said it straight out... i knew it way back when they first showed him. i was like 'Naruto's dad!' 'cause they both look alike, ya know? XP i'm rambling, so i'll stop now.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff