Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

tyty998877665544332211

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:24 pm
I would probaly "have" Edward Cullen from Twilight!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:55 pm
I think I'd marry either Marius from the Vampire Chronicles or the Atrox from Lynne Ewing's Daughters of the Moon Series. heart  

Dulcis Somnium

Dameon Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:11 pm
a chick from a story my best friend is writing, her name is Haelia (the character).... but for one y'all could possibly know, Gamina from Fiest's books...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:46 pm
I would marry Dirk Pitt Jr. from Clive Cusslers series. Hes so amazing and just gorgeous. I would also have kids with sea-green eyes. Or KIng Zachary from Green Rider because he is smart, intelligent and very cute, That always plays a factor, but if i could I would marry either of these men.  

Serenity-Revers

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kittenfleas

Ruthless Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:47 pm
If i could marry any fantasy charater id so have to say Lestat (from the vampire chronocles). I wouldve said Harry Potter,but thats too cliche.

ANywho,when i read Interview with the Vampire,i despised Lestat,until i read the 2nd book,about him. I love his attitude,and he just has this 'i want to love' air about him.

Our fantasy relationship would proably continue with him turning me into a vampire as well,and us traveling the world together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:48 pm
Id marry Lestat.  

iProcrastinator

Mara Jade Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Murtagh, from the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. I am completely in love with his character. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Daemon or Lucivar from the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop. Daemon because he is so sexy, and Lucivar because he has wings and both of them because they are darkly powerful, but on the good side. I love it when Daemon goes cold.  

Dovasary Balitang

Lomelinde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:23 pm
I would marry Legolas from the lord of the ring.

HE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:37 pm
I would marry Edward Cullen!! he's such a dream boat! heart heart heart  

Starry Phoenix

godhi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:55 am
Princess Alice from The Looking Glass Wars.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 pm
Starlight_Angel_18
I would marry Edward Cullen!! he's such a dream boat! heart heart heart

scream scream scream NOOOOO!! He is soooo mine! I am in love with him! I would marry him and our fantasy realationship would be when he turned me into a vampire we would live an enternity together and eachday discover something new to do or to invent! We would do romantic things like.....I don't know...anything...and everything you can imagine true lovers to do!!!! xd xd  

perpetual_insanity_1213

Eoinda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:38 am
Lan in teh wheel of time of course he is so cute I now he has a girl but a can kill her and after that I can marry Lan and live happily ever after ( If I don't care about that the world may go under and his friend Rand may die)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:56 pm
I would marry either Ron weasly,Legolas,or that other really cool character. 4laugh  

nightqueen1993

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:49 pm
FaeDreamer
I think I like George from the Alanna books. He's not perfect, he has a really harsh past, but he's funny and sensitive. I've liked him since the first book, and it was cool that he married who he did. heart

Oh, yeah, George. He's great, really. If only he looked better- and wasn't in love with Alanna*sigh*...
Oh, and Legolas- hot strong elfin prince- oh, definetley.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff