Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// RP// Locked, go to 2nd version// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay! A poll!!
Yay!
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Whatever...
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:13 pm

:: Kuroneko's Speed charm wore off, and she walked up to one of the walls, ignoring Zeig. ::

These walls have really nice designs...I wonder who came up with them.

:: She looked over at Akina and smiled. ::
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:11 pm

Akina nodded in agreement

Lone_Angel_Killer

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:21 pm

"Yeah," Ara said, looking at the designs and few pictures in the room. Then she felt this sudden spark of something... like a sadness that haunted where she stood.

She glanced back over at the statue, and the feeling intensified. She walked over to it and fingered one of the chains hanging down, its rusty metal scraping her hands. "I... I don't know why," Ara began quietly, turning to everyone else in the room. "But I have this feeling we should try and break these chains." Her fingers curled around the metal as she spoke.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:22 pm

Akina looked at Ara in a questioning way

Lone_Angel_Killer

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:43 pm

"I know, I know..." Ara began, seeing Akina's expression. "It sounds insane. And yet..." She looked up at the statue's face and frowned, her eyes narrowing.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:29 pm

Akina then nodded agreeing to break the chains

Lone_Angel_Killer

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:37 pm

"Alright, then..." Ara said quietly. "Does anyone have some kind of... smashing weapon?" She looked around and spotted a fairly large candle holder sitting on a table nearby. She walked over to it, picked it up, and started pounding at the chains with it. "I don't know whether this will work all that well, but..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:49 pm

((oh i meant to ask can you cahnge my profile i want to use magic not daggers))
Akina looked at Ara,"do you want me to use magic?"She whispered

Lone_Angel_Killer

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:54 pm

(Okay, I'll change it for you mrgreen )

"Um..." Ara backed up a bit and placed the candle holder back into its place. "Yeah, that would be nice."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:56 pm

"what kind do you think would work the best?"Akina asked softly

Lone_Angel_Killer

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:13 pm

"Um, well, I dunno." Ara said, scratching her head. "You're the magic person. But maybe you could... I dunno, freeze the chains so they would shatter easily."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:46 am

"WHAAAT????" zieg finally noticed what they were talking about. "Don't do it. if she gets released, she will die. that's the only thing keeping her alive right now. and yes, she is a free spirit. its just, while she is in that statue, she has an image of herself floating around."

Zieg_Tonanami

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:15 am

Akina was about to use her magic when she heard what he said,"die?"she softly said
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:55 am

"Keeping her in these chains is whats keeping her alive?" Ara asked, somewhat annoyed. "I highly doubt that... and how the heck do you know all this stuff, anyway?" She turned to Zieg.

Konichiwa-Areka

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm

"well, you might not believe me, but i met her once. she told me her whole story. her mother is trying to delete her, and thats the only thing keeping her alive. if you ever see her, you can ask her yourself. im sorry, i lost my temper. just dont release her." zieg said as he approached them
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff