Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
ninaj school role play (reopen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ya a ninaj role play
  i want to be a ninja
  not really but am bored
View Results

awe5rqfvaw3241

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:29 am
"Test my skills..." His knuckles were white as he clechched his kunai. He was obviously eager to get into action  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:05 pm
"Alright." Kiyana looked around the school room. "Who do you want to challange?" Then she said louder, "Does anyone want to spar this guy?"  

jinxercat2006

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:14 pm
S-sama
Sheena smiled, "I said it. They laughed with me though. They understood how crazy it sounded."

Trinity laughed again, "Well atleast they understood they sounded crazy." Trinity smiled and then hearing something near the dojo she said, "Hey it looks like someone's training. Lets go check it out." She said pulling Sheena along down the hill towards the dojo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:11 pm
Sheena smiled as she heard the voice of the teacher call out. "I wonder who he'll spar with," her eyebrows knit together in a frown. She smiled soon after, "Ah well shouldn't concern us right?"  

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100

Rain-In-the-Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:55 pm
Name: Chira
Student or teacher: Student
Weapons: One Sword (See picture) and basic Kunais and throwing stars.
anything else: A short Bio- Chira was born into a ninja family, she learned alot from her father and mother. She is mainly just going to this school to sharpen her skills.
what u look like: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:58 pm
Chira walked into the school for the first time. "So this is what the place looks like? Kinda small..." She spoke to herself as she walked down the hallways.  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Clance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:29 am
After exploring the outside of the school, he checked the inside looking around at everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:47 am
He steps back outside after looking around. "Hmm. Pretty nice school, but it's kinda quiet." He says as a kunai shoots out in the air from his hand and he catches it, twirling it around.  

Clance

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Name: Niku
Student or teacher: Student
Wepions: Her Shuriken, a Kunai and Her scarf.
anything less: She is already a ninja but came back to the academy to learn more.
what u look like:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:04 pm
Niku sat under a Willow tree. She was scanning the small school and finnaly deciding to get up, she started walking torwards the school with hands in her pocket. Green eyes scanned left, and right. Making sure no one was following her.  

Aclea Zefier

Rain-In-the-Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
Chira was outside just walking around. She began humming a tune she made up as a child.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:14 pm
Niku noticed that a girl was nearby cause she heard the tune. However she smiled and turned looking at the girl "Hey there, wanna Do a Traininga battle, you know just to test our skills?" she asked. Her scarf moved with an eerie flow as if it had a life of its own.  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:18 pm
Aya sat amongst the branches again, and watched the kunoichi. If a battle was to ensue, he wanted to be able to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:23 pm
Chira heard someone talking ot her. "Sure, but i warn you I have alot of expirence." She stopped walking. "So what shall be the rules of our little sparring match?"  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 pm
"Just one...No killing!" she said and smiled. She waited for the first move saying "You're not the only expierienced ninja here"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff