Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 pm
((your in a castle with us))
Savannah looked at him and didn't know what to say she was a little confused. "I don't know I'd have to think about it," She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm
((oh))
Rina went to the stairs and saw Savannah and Treick. She froze for a minute then shook her head. She walked by like she didn't see them and went to her room and sat on her bed I guess he liked her more She thought sad  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:46 pm
Treick looked at her "Please do think i don't want you to rush it " he said letting her go and backing away from her.."i still love you i just want you to remember that"he said turning away and walking back to his room..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Who was i kidding? haveing a boyfriend.....heh that will never happen. Oh well at least hes my friend right? She thought not in the mood to play her flute.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Savannah stood there looking at Rina and Treick go into their rooms 'Why does this always happen to me?' she asked herself as she decided to go into the kitchen. 'I dont want to be in the middle of something but I think I already am!' she thought to herself. Confused she groaned to herself its like one of those soap operas friend or lover? Even though Rina isn't really my friend I havent even met her oh gosh.' She thought to herself sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:55 pm
he walked back to his room and open his door and walked in then closed the door. He got a call on his cell phone from someone from Raccoon City saying plz come back we need your help. He got his 3 guns together and put them in there hostlers. He put the two nine mm pistol nd put them in the hostlers inside of his jacket.
Then he straped on his shotgun hostler to his back and opened the door then walked out then closed it again and walked back towards the stairs..  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:55 pm
Rina got up and sat at the window she took her flute out and starte to play moving the trees outside and makeing the flowers grow faster and look prettier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 pm
Savannah got up from the stool, opened the fridge and looked for something good to eat. Finding a pizza she unwrapped it and stuck it in the toaster oven. "Some food to calm my hungry stomach" she thought to herself smiling.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 pm
He walked down and stoped in front of the kitchen "Savannah I'm leaving..maybe i'll see ya around maybe depends on where i go." He said in an quite voice.. He started towards the door..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:06 pm
Rina stopped playing her flute. "This is no fun when i'm sad." She quitly said to herself when she herd he stomach growl. She sighed and walked downstairs into the kitchen for something to eat.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 pm
Savannah looked at him with sad eyes she didn't know what to do, she never knew what to do, all she could say like a whisper was, "Why?" as he reached for the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Rina pretended like she didn't care and grabbed something to eat then sat down ad one of the tables silent.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:15 pm
"A person from my city called i have to go back and hurry because something has happen" He said... Treick opened the door and walked out then closed the door behind him and he started walking towards the forest  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Hes leaving?!...... She thought about to cry. But held it in not wanting to cry.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Savannah clenched her fists in frustration and confusion. "I see how it is." She said to herself. "Leaves when the going gets tough.. what a jerk." She said heading towards the kitchen and spotting Rina says, "you can have him he's all yours. hes outside." Then walking to the oven she takes out the pizza.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff