Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:39 pm
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Dammit! Now I got an Ankh on my right wrist emo ........heh anyone els got an Ankh cut?

Your an idiot.... honestly... everyone knows if you want an Ankh on you, you have to super heat a metal one and then burn it into your flesh so that when it heals the metal one is part of you.
....Fun stuff...if I had one...would that be consittered almost the same as getting a tattoo?...psh...I'm gettin' the actual tattoo on my ankle... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:11 pm
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Dammit! Now I got an Ankh on my right wrist emo ........heh anyone els got an Ankh cut?

Your an idiot.... honestly... everyone knows if you want an Ankh on you, you have to super heat a metal one and then burn it into your flesh so that when it heals the metal one is part of you.
....Fun stuff...if I had one...would that be consittered almost the same as getting a tattoo?...psh...I'm gettin' the actual tattoo on my ankle... cool
you're a little quick to the slow aren't you  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:07 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

you're a little slow to the quick. BAM  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

got pwn't-->  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

got pwn't-->

HXC!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:46 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha

got pwn't-->

HXC!

huh? confused whad'ya mean?  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:56 pm
Manah Uchiha
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha

got pwn't-->

HXC!

you just proved my point  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

got pwn't-->

HXC!

you just proved my point

In the "Do you cut yourself" thread, EVERYONE gets PWND.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:06 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Manah Uchiha
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

got pwn't-->

HXC!

you just proved my point

In the "Do you cut yourself" thread, EVERYONE gets PWND.
What is PWN?!?! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:29 pm
Once.. don't ask why... it was complicated but i'll never cut again.  

Mr Jahabadin

Benevolent Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Itchy_Ichigo_12321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Cutting the wrists...do you mean in a suicide way or a injure to help the pain way? I never wanted suicide, I just cut because it helped with some of my pain. Plus, I'm OCD so my thoughts go in circles till I do something to stop them. Example: "Mom and Dad are fighting again, they keep taking their s*** out on me(repeating in my head 20X) then I take the razor and let out all the pain." That being said, I haven't cut for about 9months now! All my coworkers at mcdonalds are happy.(We have to wear short sleeve shirts, so there wasn't much hiding it.) And my fiancee is thrilled to tears that I haven't. OPen wounds on the wrists and chests aren't a big turn on. Well, hope that helped your little survey. Bye.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:34 pm
I just started cutting my wrists today
My friend for years has cut herself with out anyone knowing
She gave me a blade and cut my thumb with it
I don't know why but its fun in a sick twisted way emo  

Wolf_drama_Queen

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:40 pm
Itchy_Ichigo_12321
Cutting the wrists...do you mean in a suicide way or a injure to help the pain way? I never wanted suicide, I just cut because it helped with some of my pain. Plus, I'm OCD so my thoughts go in circles till I do something to stop them. Example: "Mom and Dad are fighting again, they keep taking their s*** out on me(repeating in my head 20X) then I take the razor and let out all the pain." That being said, I haven't cut for about 9months now! All my coworkers at mcdonalds are happy.(We have to wear short sleeve shirts, so there wasn't much hiding it.) And my fiancee is thrilled to tears that I haven't. OPen wounds on the wrists and chests aren't a big turn on. Well, hope that helped your little survey. Bye.

"Helped with some of my pain"
Cutting open your skin causes pain!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:32 pm
I'm glad I dont know where you people live.
Other wise I'd come and beat some sense into you.
I normaly don't say this on the account that I don't have a religion, but I think you people all need Jesus.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:12 pm

Calm down, Erin, it's okay.
We can just sic Dai on 'em.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash