Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:10 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
Ha, thats kind of funny. ;P I was in first row when Jack's Mannequin came out during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. I had a death grip on the fence. o.o The pushing was REALLY bad during their performance for me.

Lets Exchange Heat...

Mosh Pits Are Teh Sh!t, Except when You Get Beer Thrown On You, Lol, This One Kid Kept Throwing Beer/Water Bottles At Pete Wentz. Pete Thought It Was Hilarious Though, So He Said, "Hit The Head, Ya Get 100 points, Hit The Stomach 150 Points," Etc. It Was So Effing Awesome

In Your Passenger Seat

Pete is so funny! <3 I thought it was cute when Brendon got knocked out with that bottle during the summer, and when he woke back up, he said "You can't take me out that easy!" Err something like that. And then the crowd got in a bottle fight. xDD Thats some funny shiznit right thurr.

Lets Exchange Heat...

LOLZ! I LOVE Brendon! He Is Some Serious Sh!t

In Your Passenger Seat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:32 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
Ha, thats kind of funny. ;P I was in first row when Jack's Mannequin came out during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. I had a death grip on the fence. o.o The pushing was REALLY bad during their performance for me.

Lets Exchange Heat...

Mosh Pits Are Teh Sh!t, Except when You Get Beer Thrown On You, Lol, This One Kid Kept Throwing Beer/Water Bottles At Pete Wentz. Pete Thought It Was Hilarious Though, So He Said, "Hit The Head, Ya Get 100 points, Hit The Stomach 150 Points," Etc. It Was So Effing Awesome

In Your Passenger Seat

Pete is so funny! <3 I thought it was cute when Brendon got knocked out with that bottle during the summer, and when he woke back up, he said "You can't take me out that easy!" Err something like that. And then the crowd got in a bottle fight. xDD Thats some funny shiznit right thurr.

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Homigawsh, I know, right?! He is the coolest kid EVEERRR! <3 I totally idolize him.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Hey, I joined a few days ago and aint got around to introducing myself lol!

So here is me:

Name: Arcadia/Manda (IRL.)

I got into Panic! About 6 months ago when I met my fiance, I hated them then he got me into them for some reason. I love all the songs but the 3rd song on the album stands out for me for some reason. It was the first song I learned on the whole CD!

But the bit that stands out for me is "Rain drop on roses and the girls in white dresses and sleeping with roaches and taking the blame." I dunno why but it just does.

I at the moment have no job, yet am currently looking for one. I am a career to my 23 year old brother who is in a wheelchair, and my father who had a stroke 3 years ago.

Anything else you want to know let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:29 pm
Name: Karen
Favorite Member: All, really. I mean, they're great. 3nodding
Favorite Song: I think But it's Better if You Do. Or There's a Good Reason..lol It just has that sound to it...that I love. You can dance to it and get into it. =D

I think the first time I heard Panic! was on the radio in my friend's car. She told me who it was, and from the moment she said their name, I was like "Oh. Them. I've heard of them.." And I immediately thought "TRENDY. NO."
But later I threw out that stupidity and decided that if I like it, I like it. And b-b-boy do I like them. heart

Sound of Melodies

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Dragoon_Arcadia

So here is me:

I got into Panic! About 6 months ago when I met my fiance, I hated them then he got me into them for some reason. I love all the songs but the 3rd song on the album stands out for me for some reason. It was the first song I learned on the whole CD!

But the bit that stands out for me is "Rain drop on roses and the girls in white dresses and sleeping with roaches and taking the blame." I dunno why but it just does.

I at the moment have no job, yet am currently looking for one. I am a career to my 23 year old brother who is in a wheelchair, and my father who had a stroke 3 years ago.

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! That line actually goes, "Rain drops on roses and girls in white dresses. It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses." <3 And it's actually from the musical, "The Sound of Music" if you didn't know already. ^^ Congratulations to you and your finance!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:51 pm
MarjoryStewartBaxter
Name: Karen
Favorite Member: All, really. I mean, they're great. 3nodding
Favorite Song: I think But it's Better if You Do. Or There's a Good Reason..lol It just has that sound to it...that I love. You can dance to it and get into it. =D

I think the first time I heard Panic! was on the radio in my friend's car. She told me who it was, and from the moment she said their name, I was like "Oh. Them. I've heard of them.." And I immediately thought "TRENDY. NO."
But later I threw out that stupidity and decided that if I like it, I like it. And b-b-boy do I like them. heart

Welcome to the guild! <3 I love dancing to Panic! too! xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:23 am
`PrimeRib
Dragoon_Arcadia

So here is me:

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! That line actually goes, "Rain drops on roses and girls in white dresses. It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses." <3 And it's actually from the musical, "The Sound of Music" if you didn't know already. ^^ Congratulations to you and your finance!

Really? It sounds different on the UK CD. Weird, I'll have to tell my fiance about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 am
Dragoon_Arcadia
`PrimeRib
Dragoon_Arcadia

So here is me:

Really? It sounds different on the UK CD. Weird, I'll have to tell my fiance about that.

Yep, really. Well, Brendon's voice over laps the "best guesses" part because he's already starting on a new line when that one finishes. Look in the lyric notes. ^^ What do you mean by the "UK" cd? It's the same album. O.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:39 pm
`PrimeRib
Dragoon_Arcadia
`PrimeRib
Dragoon_Arcadia

So here is me:

Yep, really. Well, Brendon's voice over laps the "best guesses" part because he's already starting on a new line when that one finishes. Look in the lyric notes. ^^ What do you mean by the "UK" cd? It's the same album. O.o

Lol! I found that out a while after you told me about it, I sang it with the song on and it fits lol. Sometimes the CDs can be different if you get what I mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:17 pm
INTRODUCE MYSELF? Alrighty?

HI.

nottttt hereeeee

nottttt hereeeee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:57 pm
Ryan Ross <3

LOLZ. Just kidding. Here's the proper introduction!

I am indeed a Panic! fan. I have been to only one panic concert but I'm still happy. It was the best day of my life. My number one dream is to meet Ryan Ross. I am totally addicted to him; YES, he is a drug.

I started getting obsessed with Panic! around Nov. 05. Yeah that's a while back, but they only started Sept. 05. I don't have a favorite Panic! song because I think all of their songs have their own special meaning and they rock! I actually do have a favorite member though. Even though I love all of them with all my soul. And of course that would be RYAN THE GOD. LOL, joking. I totally idolize him though.

Ryan Ross <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:56 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Homigawsh, I know, right?! He is the coolest kid EVEERRR! <3 I totally idolize him.

Lets Exchange Heat...

OMG! OMG! I Read The Rolling Stone Review On P!ATD, I HATED EVERY WORD OF IT! I Found Out That Everything Was An Act, AN A.C.T, Than They Said They Were Nice Guys, They Like Nice Girls.

I Guess It Was Just The A.C.T I Fell In Love With. ]`:

Than They Said They Didn't Even LIKE "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out"
They Thought It Was Bad

P!ATD Status: Ruined

In Your Passenger Seat

The Dirt on Stacey

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:41 pm
fish_out_of_water
Ryan Ross <3

LOLZ. Just kidding. Here's the proper introduction!

I am indeed a Panic! fan. I have been to only one panic concert but I'm still happy. It was the best day of my life. My number one dream is to meet Ryan Ross. I am totally addicted to him; YES, he is a drug.

I started getting obsessed with Panic! around Nov. 05. Yeah that's a while back, but they only started Sept. 05. I don't have a favorite Panic! song because I think all of their songs have their own special meaning and they rock! I actually do have a favorite member though. Even though I love all of them with all my soul. And of course that would be RYAN THE GOD. LOL, joking. I totally idolize him though.

Ryan Ross <3

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! The day of my concert was the best day of my life too. <3 I spent four-five hours of that day waiting outside in 30 degree F weather, but it was so worth it. xDD <333 And Ryan looks so adorable in the photo in your signature.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:47 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

OMG! OMG! I Read The Rolling Stone Review On P!ATD, I HATED EVERY WORD OF IT! I Found Out That Everything Was An Act, AN A.C.T, Than They Said They Were Nice Guys, They Like Nice Girls.

They Thought It Was Bad

In Your Passenger Seat

<3 Don't get upset, darling. I knew about these things before I read that article, yet I still love them to death. I think P!ATD has huge goals, and they don't like A Fever because they didn't meet those goals. They never wanted or expected to get this big when they wrote their debut album. They were just EXPERIMENTING when they wrote the album. Also, they were in a rush. There were points where they had to be like, "<********! We have four hours to finish this verse!" They had no choice as to how long they could spend on writing the album. Nothing has been an act. They are very open about the subject itself, and have said things about A Fever just being an experimenting album way back in 2005.

PrimeRibby
Captain

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:23 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

They Thought It Was Bad

In Your Passenger Seat

<3 Don't get upset, darling. I knew about these things before I read that article, yet I still love them to death. I think P!ATD has huge goals, and they don't like A Fever because they didn't meet those goals. They never wanted or expected to get this big when they wrote their debut album. They were just EXPERIMENTING when they wrote the album. Also, they were in a rush. There were points where they had to be like, "<********! We have four hours to finish this verse!" They had no choice as to how long they could spend on writing the album. Nothing has been an act. They are very open about the subject itself, and have said things about A Fever just being an experimenting album way back in 2005.

A Girl Can Have Her Fantastical Dreams, Reality Mostly Sucks

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces