Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:42 am
*at this he turns around* Confusion? Thats a good one. I have much better than that. Care for an example?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:37 pm
-wawwwwwawwydywawawwaw-

Anyone who hung around Capito for long enough would quickly come to recognize this as the sound he made when he shook his head furiously after finally leaving a general state of daze and confusion.

He never did well in mass-conversations and now that most new parties had explained themselves and the clear goal to get into town was reinstated, his thoughts were more or less sorted out again.

"Errr-" he looked around the group - "it's good to meet all of you. I never hung out with so many different types at the same time. It just used to be other Psyduck mostly."

He did eye the group of Poochyena a bit warily, never having liked Dark-types much.

Slightly on his toes, he got up and got closer to Tawny, ready to follow her lead. It's not as if he could ever find the town himself anyway. He'd never admit it, but the proximity of that bone club made him feel a bit safer, surrounded by all these new strangers.

He really had to try to not look at the Skitty, though, lest he'd definitely kick her in the face from annoyance.

(Note: I tried to write away an excuse for my long absence in here, heheh sweatdrop )  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 pm
* stare * Heres a tip, evolve into Golduck as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:11 pm
Aura smiles "We're ready when you are"

a small Poochyena walked near Capito "are you ok?"  

Aura Tremere

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:24 pm
Very well *lifts everyone into the air using psycic, they start swirling around*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:47 am
the Poochyena yap and bark happily as they spin, and Aura, their Alphess and 'mother' laughs as well  

Aura Tremere

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:26 pm
*sets everyone down* Wow, It shouldn't affect dark types *thinks for a moment* Then again, it wasn't an attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 pm
The Poochyena continue yapping happily "that was fun!, do it again!"

Aura laughs with them, glad they were getting along so well with the psychic type as she looked at Capito "but, seriously, are you ok?, you seemed pained earlier"  

Aura Tremere

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:03 am
Psyducks suffer from constant headaches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:38 am
Capito nodded furiously.

"Yeah, we do. It's a real pain."

His eyes glazed over for a bit. "Literally. Thanks for worrying though, Aura. We learn to deal with it. Sometimes weird thing happen, though. I sometimes forget whatever happens and things aren't the same when I come to again. Other Psyduck have it as well. I just hope I never hurt anyone."

He turned toward the Ralts.

"I don't think I'd like turning into a Golduck, though. They are all so full of themself. Back on Seafoam, they'd look down upon us Psyduck. And every time one of us would evolve, they'd just join the group and join in. I don't want to be like that."

The sound of a stomach turning over was heard sharply, causing a huge sweatdrop to appear on the back of his head.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:59 am
Oh, sorry. *notices his hunger and pulls an apple out of his scarf* Here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 pm
Aura smies "just because the Seafoam Golduck were obnoxious doesn't mean you will be, but I understand your dislike of becoming that, I actually don't wish to Evolve for a similar reason, besides the fact that if I became any of my evolved states, the little ones might not trust me, even if I became an Umbreon".  

Aura Tremere

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 pm
Well I'm going to evolve into a Gallade! *runs off towards the town*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am
"I see where you're coming from, Aura. Protecting your pack is very important to you, isn't it?" He smiled. "That is very sweet. As for me, it's just that I've seen so many kind Psyduck turn into stuck-up twits... I'm not sure what will happen to me if I were to evolve. So I just don't want to... huh?"

Being handed an apple, Capito almost violently munches on it, devouring it within mere seconds.

"Wha... oh, um, thanks little Ralts." His stomach rumbled again, seemingly unimpressed by the fill.

"Errrr....." He tilted his head to the side with a vacant look. "I suppose we'd best get to town now." Cradling his head in his hands, he started wobbling after the Ralts.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 pm
*he notices Capito stumbling behind him* Hello? Do you need some more food or something?  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff