Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
♪ [.Asian.] ♫ [.Music.] ♪ [.Thread.] ♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

DuMaKenshinXD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:21 pm
Moon Hee Jun [of H.O.T]- Began a solo career in Korean Rock. Now in the Army.SongsI[ Individual Human Cloning], Generous, Composed Outside Castle by H.O.T

Turbo- Old School Korean dance group. Most famous for there upbeat, catchy songs. Consist of Kim Jong Kook and Mikey. Songs resurfaced after 10 years due to KJK being on X-man[korean game show]songsBlackcat, Twist King, At the Jazz Bar, Love Is, Goodbye Yesterday, Hwesang[December].

Kim Jong Kook- Sing slow songs now. Known for being the most muscular in k-pop, but has a awkward high voice, which makes him unique. Serving his term in the Army, but he still release an album, although he is not allow to show his face to the public on television.songs Lovable, One Man, To her Boyfriend, Saying I love you[newest song]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:25 pm
theirs not much filipino bands their?like bamboo

0-9 section = 6cyclemind
H section = Hale (omg the lead singer looks hot)
K section= kitchie nadal (she is awesome)Kamikazee (they are awesome)
P section = parokya ni edgar(they are funny)pretier than pink (first all female rock band ive seen and they rock)
R section = radioactive sago project (really funny) and Rivermaya (they are cool
S section = slapshock (kinda like the linkin park of my country)

oh just search in google to know bore m=bands from the philippines and to know the bands that i listed here

lilydragonessofcats

PinayFlipMode

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:22 am
heyy what about
kanjani8?
viva hot babes?
sexbomb girls?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:02 pm
I just descovered the songs Colors, by FLOW, along with Colors of the Heart, by UVERworld. O:

Multimedia update..?  

Rebirth Project

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:10 pm
List updated exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:11 pm
I love M-flo's MUSIC!!! they totally rock! and then i like BoA and Crystal Kay! I also like Korean Music but i can't understand a freakin word of it... but thats okay!  

flexiqueen

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

The Silent Silence

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would like everyone to have a minute of silence on May 2nd for an important musician in the history of J-Rock, Hideto Matsumoto, ex-guitarist of the band X Japan. He was mainly called Hide. Born in on December 13, 1964, Hide went through much to fulfill his dreams, become a muscian. [...] He was in Heaven as he formed the band that will conquer millions Alternative Rock fans and became an important member of the not very known band back then, X Japan. After wanting to take a break from the groups, members of the band decided to start a solo carreer. [...] Hide who started a good solo performance and hired a band to play with him on a Tour. Sadly, on May 2, midway through production, hide was found dead.

Hide died on May 2, 1998, in his Tokyo apartment. A roommate put him to bed after a night of drinking, but when she went to check on him an hour later he was not in his room. He was found hanged with a ripped towel in his apartment bathroom, the towel tied to the doorknob. He was barely alive when the ambulance arrived, and later died in the hospital. He was thirty-three years old.

[ There is much debate as to the true nature of hide's death. Some say it was an accidental death due to his drunkenness. Hide was known for performing stunts in attempts to scare others, and some suspect his death to be a stunt gone wrong. Others bring up the suicide of INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence, who was reputed to have died from hanging in an attempt to gratify himself through autoerotic asphyxiation, as a possible explanation.[citation needed] Taiji, who played in X Japan with hide for several years, offered a possible explanation for hide's death in his book X no Sei to Shi: Uchuu wo Kaeru Tomo e. He explained that, after performing shows, the band members would often tie towels around their shoulders and necks to relieve muscle stress. Taiji implies that hide had most likely tied a towel on in such a manner (and one can subsequently assume that he had fallen against the door and was ultimately unable to free himself). Although many fans support Taiji's suggestion, others have preferred to see Hide's death as a purposeful incident, not wanting to see it as an accident. Although he left no suicide note, these fans have speculated that his song "Pink Spider" was a musical suicide note. The song was Hide's final single and music video released before his death. It features a woman jumping off a building to her death. ]

If you want more information about our beloved Hide, click here

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really can't understand people at times. There are clearly threads made for a certain topic. They don't bother check them and let them die. Then, when they see it disappeared, they make a new one. >_>

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

Yuffie__Kisaragi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:56 pm
A section: Alex Fong

B Section: Bosco Wong

S section: Stephy Tang

=)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Moon Light Ninja

I really can't understand people at times. There are clearly threads made for a certain topic. They don't bother check them and let them die. Then, when they see it disappeared, they make a new one. >_>

It feels so right
To
night

i dont think the mods should lock this thread. it seems too organized to go to waste. this probably got lost during a rush hour when there was a butt-load of people posting like crazy on other topics  

metamonkey

AznTrix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 pm
wait are all these artists people are talking about all like Asian artists?

honestly i dont like any J-pop or any of that kinda stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:39 am
Yuffie__Kisaragi
A section: Alex Fong

B Section: Bosco Wong

S section: Stephy Tang

=)

Roger that. Update on its way. :B

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 am
metamonkey
i dont think the mods should lock this thread. it seems too organized to go to waste. this probably got lost during a rush hour when there was a butt-load of people posting like crazy on other topics

Thanks. n_n

This thread could have been locked since it remained almost 3 months without any new posts. I'm glad I found it before it was too late.

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:46 am
AznTrix
wait are all these artists people are talking about all like Asian artists?

honestly i dont like any J-pop or any of that kinda stuff

I didn't get your first sentence. o_o;

YES, finally an honest person. Thanks for sharing what you have on your mind. Like it should be considered a problem to not like Asian Pop. 3nodding

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

[aZn DoRK]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 pm

F section: Fiona Sit
K section: Kary Ng
R section: Ron Ng

update please

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash